Hoard Discussion Thread v.6 new poll!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you actively trade for hoards or just let trades come to you?

I trade super active and complete within a short time frame
12%
I trade semi active and complete after a while
39%
I let trades flow in and add hoard pets as fillers
45%
Other (comment? :) )
4%

Total votes : 1071

Re: Hoard Discussion Thread v.6

Postby houndoom » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:24 am

ImageImage
welp here it is. my new advent hoards. im in love with this fluffy pup and i need a bazillion. As for the leaf pup, the adult is one of my favourite pets on cs so i need to collect this little one!!
Last edited by houndoom on Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emmetropia » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:27 am

I too am in love with a lot of these advent pets!

ImageImageImage

Decided to start hoarding these! I have a soft spot for PPS.

I started to hoard other things too, but it's a bit hard to get them since they were already released - I guess the demand for trading them died down :lol:

Edit: I completed 20 of the first PPS!
Last edited by emmetropia on Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
emme || pisces
visit my trade thread!
looking for hoard pets
trading everything else!
credit:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
emmetropia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:49 am

Looks like everyone has a huge soft spot for that fluffy space event PPS, eh? It is unfairly cute.

I haven't officially started any Advent hoards yet, but I'm definitely having an eye on the two dove PPS dogs, and the baby macaw is an insta-add to my species hoard of them.
    I'll probably end up doing a separate one with 30 of these, though:
    They're my favourite pet from this event so far.

I've been feeling unusually motivated to send out trades today, so there's actually been some decent progress on my hoards again. But since the ones I've got left are all rather large, I yet have to complete anything, pfft.
    Getting real close on some of them, though!

I did finally make it to 11 of these thanks to an offsite trade.

Winona Ryder wrote:

Okay so been a while since Ive been here.

ive finished one hoard.. and started 4..? hoards
    and even though I told myself I wasnt going to plan any more hoards till I finished with my active ones.. my future hoards group has grown exponentially :')

[snip]

♥ ʙᴏɴꜰɪʀᴇ ♥ [09/20]

Ahaha, I feel ya on that one! I keep telling myself "Hey, only 10 more hoards to complete", but that's a dirty, dirty lie because my ungrouped hoard pets are at 300 and counting. But in a way, keeping hoards you're not actively working on yet in a separate group helps to make it feel less overwhelming.
    Plus, personally I like to put planned hoards on my wishlist as soon as possible, so that I can already start passively gathering them through trades that others send me. Less pets to trade for later, get 'em while they're fresh :'D

Love the idea of the egg PPS hoard! They're gonna look so nice as a full page.

Anade wrote:A new addition to my Starry Night hoard, of course:

That is one gorgeous theme hoard. Just went to load them all on a single page, and scrolling through them is immensely satisfying. Love it!
    And tonight's puppy is such a cute addition (and way more affordable than the adult, aha).

Obsidian. wrote:
AHHHH I AM SO HAPPY
*click for group*

I got 20/20 of these beautiful babes and I'm just so happy <333 I did it before the event was even over! They look so beautiful together :') I'm just conflicted as to if I should continue on to 40 ^^` also huge props to ♥Athena♥ for gifting me some when I first started and thank you to the others that gifted me one!!

I really like this deer outcome because it's such an interesting progress from this stage to its adult counterpart. The little one looks pretty anxious compared to the adult, makes it seem like there's a story to tell.
    Maybe they'll be happier with each other for company :')
    If you wanna expand the hoard, perhaps waiting til the last advent release might be a good idea. That way you'll know if there's any other pets you want to hoard, and then you can decide if you're willing to afford getting more of the deer.

♥Athena♥ wrote:Are these not the cutest things ever? I am going to try to get to a smaller hoard of 20 :)

They totally are! I'm so delighted with how many food themed pets we're always getting over Christmas. They'll make a fine addition to my bakery hoard, and I bet they'll look great on their own too.
    A whole page full of literal sweeties.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:29 am

Up to 2,221 animal eggs now. Which means I still need 630 ish to keep going with the trend of 1000 animal eggs a year.

I did finally add an item hoard to a pet, and I really think I just needed the perfect pet for them.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Athena♥ » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:11 am

♥Athena♥ wrote:Are these not the cutest things ever? I am going to try to get to a smaller hoard of 20 :)

I've already finished! Onto a new hoard... :)
praeterito est praeterita
♥Athena♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:14 am

i'm trying to begin a hoard of those dragons since they make me think of a great gay vampire from a book and i already have four. also i hoard foxes with more than one tail because i love them and they're amazing.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
─────(𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐘!)
┌─────────┐

mic! - ftm, mlm, asd
he / it, minor
xxxx(𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭)

└─────────┘
──────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
x────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catsarebay101 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:16 am

Im thinking of trying to get every PPS foxes and kittens, cause they are adorable!
ImageImage (Fundy by Taro Tayo)
Hoi! I'm catsarebay101. (im aware that its bae not bay) I love to draw, sculpt and animate. Have an awesome day!
Click them pls! Image
hi, cats logging in (dec 2023) im really inactive here now mostly logging in to claim dec 18 pets. if ur interested in reaching out my discord is dragogy, im also not really tent on any of my pets so offer away!
catsarebay101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:20 am

eijiro wrote:Image

i'm trying to begin a hoard of those dragons since they make me think of a great gay vampire from a book and i already have four. also i hoard foxes with more than one tail because i love them and they're amazing.

great gay vampire is a good way to describe them ahahah, i love it. im keeping an eye on this hoard for sure!

Xxxx
lance | they/them
it's all we need to get better!
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:36 am

woo! completed my two other christmas hoards, now this one only
needs eight more to go! there are a couple other pets i'm tempted
by, but as it's advent, unless it's an immediate want i'll hold off c:

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Libelle » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:55 am

ZΕL wrote:
Anade wrote:A new addition to my Starry Night hoard, of course:

That is one gorgeous theme hoard. Just went to load them all on a single page, and scrolling through them is immensely satisfying. Love it!

I agree, it's a gorgeous hoard, 100% my aesthetic as well! :thumbup:

ZΕL wrote:
    I keep telling myself "Hey, only 10 more hoards to complete", but that's a dirty, dirty lie because my ungrouped hoard pets are at 300 and counting

Oh my goodness, "300" as in "300 potential hoards" or "300 grouped hoard pets"? :lol: Last month, I went through the entire pet archive, took screen shots of all potential future hoard pets and saved them to a file on my computer. I ended up with 14 potential future hoards. Now that we are half-way into the Advent event, four more potential hoards have been added to that list. :oops:
Libelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me