Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby HonouNoKage » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:42 pm

EnteHühnchen wrote:Well, of course you have to make sure the person is offline!! You also have to have everything typed out already and make sure you're computer doesn't crash *glares*

I've thought this out way too much...

okay that would be hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

ImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JadeiteWren » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:17 pm

I got a person that sent a trade with the message 'Merry Christmas X3' than there username which the trades I got that put Merry Christmas were doing that Christmas pet gifting thing or trying to get pets for free. When I saw the message I said 'Oh must be another pet gifter' so I went to look at the pet. It was yesterday/todays advent horse. [The brown one. I forgot whats the actual name of the horses]. So I said 'That's really nice of them!' than I looked at who's pet it was and it's mine :/ So I edited the trade adding 55 pets to there side saying to next time read my rules.
To me it looked like they wanted to scam pets but that's just what I think :/
Can't wait to see there message XD
|| I used to be xX-Callisto-Xx, Jaded Avaritia, and Jaedeite. ||
JadeiteWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 pm

First "WHy did you cancel teh trade" PM

My side: 3 tailed pastel
Their side: Blue sortic, PUmpkin Butter
Cancel message: unfair

PM to me:
ok seriously how t=is this infair its UNCOMMEN, UNCOMMEN for a uncommen

actually it is fair

My pm back:
those are 09. MIne was an 08. Learn rarities

The nerve of some people _ _
--------------------------------| |

EDIT: New PM back:
so ut doesnt metter wghhat year when trading uncommens duh

My pm:
Actually yeah, it does
Last edited by Verd on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sebeon » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:43 pm

I got one. xD

First part:
"ok the "**** *** * ***" so please edit if you don't like I just want my hoard and a dog I need so hope this is acceptable GVF&A!"
They had my code phrase in the trade message, so...I thought, "Oh, this person read the rules!"

Their side: NOTHING.
My side: Two Advent Horses, 2nd Gen Candycane Dog, PPS Lion, Fiery Gatoh Staff Pup, 2 Uncommon Spiders, and 3 Common Spiders.

My rules clearly said to offer, not leave a blank side!
I cancelled as nicely as I could and told them to reoffer.

Second part:
"Um.... wel you said reoffer so here I don't have your wishlist so how about some vents and ETC.?GVF&A!"

Their side: Donner, Dasher, Common Horse, Two Hanukkah Horses, and a Green-nosed Zebra.
My side: Two Advent Horses, 2nd Gen Candy cane Dog, PPS Lion, Fiery Gatoh Staff Pup, 2 Uncommon Spiders, and 3 Common Spiders.

I decided to edit, and I realized that I had forgotten to put that I wasn't interested in horses in my trade rules. (which I now fixed.)
I then edited back the trade, asking if they could offer something else.

Part three:
"yOU MIGHT NOT LIKE BUT I......great caps again!Well you edited out some of the most Important pets in it so hows this?GVF&A!"
(Yes, I was beginning to get annoyed by now. So I kicked out a couple of pets to make the trade a little easier...
-in which it didn't help at all.)

Their side: Common Dog, 3 Common Horses, Green-nosed Zebra, Donner, Dasher, and 2 Hanukkah Horses.
My side: Advent Horse, PPS Lion, 2 Uncommon Spiders, and 3 Common Spiders.

Then I reminded them that I didn't like horses, so I asked if they could offer other pets/items.

Part four:
"Items?I want SOME items too so how About Item trading as well?GVF&A!"

Their side: Common Dog, Green-nosed Zebra, Advent Lil' Monster, a black Teddy, 7 Stockings, 3 Candy canes, 4 small plushies, 2 Turtle Doves, a Pear Tree, French Hens, 2 Santa Dresses, and 2 Dog Plushies. (those were a whole bunch of items I ALREADY HAD/don't need. Gragh!)
My Side: Advent Horse, PPS Lion, 2 Uncommon Spiders, 3 Common Spiders, 6 Faeries, and a Horse plushie.

My trade rules clearly said that I would only trade duplicates of my items!
I sent a suggestion back, cutting down on a ton of those items. I dislike where this trade is going...

»»---------------------««
ɴoт ѕυper αcтιve oɴ нere.
If you need to contact me, find me on dA or TH!
devιαɴтαrт | cнαrαcтerѕ | αrт ѕнoppe
тнe ғrencнιeѕт oғ ғrιeѕ
💕 Alkene | Pine | Six | Boodle | Emris | Lioness 💕
Athzon | Zankzou

✧ signature art by Sebeon | avatar by kalvri
Sebeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kari Lion » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:53 pm

I have traded with the person above. It took quite a bit of messaging back and forth, and they did seem to have a problem with the whole "the pets on my wishlist are the only pets I want" concept, but after a bit of annoyance I got a very reasonable trade out of them. It was just a pain in the you know what to finally get them.
ImageImageImage
Kari Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:27 pm

That reminds me that I need to update my trading rules to account for the rarity metre - I got a trade today of several Uncommon horses from the past couple months for several Uncommon November '08 dogs with a message that included 'Your rules said to match rarities'. >.< I'm not annoyed at the person at all, since they really did make an effort and the trade is fair according to the rarity metre, and they were polite and all, too, which always helps. I just feel bad for canceling trades like that where technically they did everything right and with the best intentions. I'll try to edit to get them at least one of the dogs they wanted.
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:43 am

mrspuffle2 wrote:
EnteHühnchen wrote:Well, of course you have to make sure the person is offline!! You also have to have everything typed out already and make sure you're computer doesn't crash *glares*

I've thought this out way too much...

okay that would be hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...Speak of the bloody devil. About 5 mintues after you said that my computer crashed xD It was like, 2 or 3 am so I decided to go to sleep.

My comp is special. It can crash in two ways:

1. By overloading the... RAM I think. I do too much at the same time and it can't handle it so it goes to the "Blue Screen of Death" :shock:

2. I think I overheat it to the point where it crashes because the entire computer screen just turns off. As if it was a desktop and I'd unplugged it.

I'm surprised this thing still lives...

Also, I wake up to this:

My side:
Sundog (Not jewelled)
Blue Balloon
Green Sorbet

Their side:
Nothing

Cn I have theses for free? IT"S CHRISTMAS!!!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!

MErry Christemas

This is gonna be fun...
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riley.∞ » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:48 am

...Speak of the bloody devil. About 5 mintues after you said that my computer crashed xD It was like, 2 or 3 am so I decided to go to sleep.

My comp is special. It can crash in two ways:

1. By overloading the... RAM I think. I do too much at the same time and it can't handle it so it goes to the "Blue Screen of Death" :shock:

2. I think I overheat it to the point where it crashes because the entire computer screen just turns off. As if it was a desktop and I'd unplugged it.

I'm surprised this thing still lives...

Also, I wake up to this:

My side:
Sundog (Not jewelled)
Blue Balloon
Green Sorbet

Their side:
Nothing

Cn I have theses for free? IT"S CHRISTMAS!!!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!

MErry Christemas

This is gonna be fun...[/quote]

^^Maybe they mean MErry Christmas as in its all about them ''MErry'' Lol... After hundreds of PM and Noobtrades, I locked my advent group. o_O
been on hiatus for ages. back for a bit.

i have numerous very rares from 2008 i'm willing to trade if good offers come my way, or just suggestions if you have pets i might want. :]

except this gorgeous girl :]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
riley.∞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:54 am

I leave all mine unlocked. I get such amusement out of all this xD
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:28 am

*sigh*
Their side: Nada
My side: A whole bunch of items; in my trade rules it says NOT TO ASK for ANY of my items, you have to PM first.

*facepalm*
~Kaleidoscope~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me