Hoard Discussion Thread v.6 new poll!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you actively trade for hoards or just let trades come to you?

I trade super active and complete within a short time frame
12%
I trade semi active and complete after a while
39%
I let trades flow in and add hoard pets as fillers
45%
Other (comment? :) )
4%

Total votes : 1071

Re: Hoard Discussion Thread v.6

Postby Elm » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:13 pm

After debating for months i finally caved and started a hoard of this litter, my goal is 1000 of them, ive never had a large hoard before so i hope i can achieve it
Selling 1,450+ Rares for C$!
Elm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamarine » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:09 pm

ahhhHHHHHH. 20/20 hoards are my thing, save for a very few exceptions but— I seem to have fallen into 2 more infinite collections, yikes.

✰ Absolem’s Mushrooms ✰ [∞]
The entire litter is SO beautiful and I’m trash for Alice in Wonderland and I want them all ugh

✰ Secret of NIMH ✰ [∞]
This movie literally traumatized me as a child and I remember it so vividly and this whole litter reminds me of the drugged up rats, high from getting experimented on by humans, and I may have hated the film but it makes for a fantastic hoard.

Alsooooo! My ✰ Toxicity ✰ [16/20] collection is almost complete! Just 4 more to go until I hit 20/20 ahhhhhhhh

My ✰ The Butterfly Project ✰ [∞] collection has also hit another milestone! This project is so close to my heart and with over 50 now, each one dedicated to someone struggling with self-harm, I’m extremely pleased with this hoard.
aquamarine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdie. » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:52 pm

This is my favourite hoard!

I think the funniest thing about having a mostly common hoard is trying to find people who have spares for trade. I feel like i'm going crazy trying to find people to trade these horses :P
Birdie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:04 am

Is it just me or is the very last pet you need before your hoard is completed the most difficult to get? .-. xD
I only need one of this Image before my hoard is finally completed! Started the hoard when the outcome first came out because my bunny looked like this but since he passed away this summer, I been really trying hard to complete the hoard! But I think/hope I can manage it until the end of the year.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheVixen&TheRaven » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:30 am

bigreputation wrote:
Is it just me or is the very last pet you need before your hoard is completed the most difficult to get? .-. xD
I only need one of this Image before my hoard is finally completed! Started the hoard when the outcome first came out because my bunny looked like this but since he passed away this summer, I been really trying hard to complete the hoard! But I think/hope I can manage it until the end of the year.

For me, its ridiculously hard to get the last one or two pets you need to complete a hoard (like this pet.) No matter how many times I bump my trade thread or search the free pets section I can never find it lol. I think I start to go a little bit crazy haha. I send out like a million trades for the one last pet, even overpaying because I get so impatient. Then no one responds to them and its even worse. Usually I get the last one I need and complete my hoard, then everyone responds to my trades and I end up with 10 extra of that pet that I dont know what to do with. The joys of hoarding lol.

EDIT: Thanks to this post and two lovely users (Momotaro & Erythro) I actually just completed my Heels & Pearls hoard!
TheVixen&TheRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:37 am

bigreputation wrote:

It's always the last one... XD
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:09 am

oh boy

So, yesterday, I had the amazing idea to start yet another pet+item hoard. I saw this pet in the archives, and I guess I didn't pay much attention to it last year. I fell in love instantly. I didn't have a single one, but I love this pet so much I have 9 now and it's only been 24 hours. I haven't been this happy receiving a hoard pet in a trade in a long time. I don't know why. I guess they really fit my tastes.
why do I do this to myself
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maxyjax » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:38 am

Struggling to find the last three but I will get them before I find another hoard in this advent (hopefully)
maxyjax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheVixen&TheRaven » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:10 am

I finally got around to organizing my active hoards. Its so much easier to find them now and let others see what I'm looking for and how many I still need this way.
Also, is anyone good with names? I need names for the following 7 completed hoards and I cant come up with anything.

All images are fromhttps://www.glitter-graphics.com/faq/ which allow the use of images on sites like these for personal use.
TheVixen&TheRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Athena♥ » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:29 am

♥Athena♥ wrote:
♥Athena♥ wrote:Hey everyone! I am hoarding all of these horses that I can get a hold of! I currently have 89 :)

Man, that wasn't even a week ago! i now have hit 200 of these bad boys, and even have a mascot..

Just surpassed 300!
praeterito est praeterita
♥Athena♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me