GH Litter Discussion 2020

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2020

Postby Senbonzakura » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:15 am

I'm still really embarrassed. I usually never guess anymore but I felt so confident. I regret it now aha-

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:19 am

ZΕL wrote:
    Ah please don't be! It was very impressive!
    It's just that aaron and I had decided from the very start that it would be fun to mislead you guys a bit ;3
    Our hints absolutely work for our cats, but we knew the themes would throw you off~

...Except the mango pictures, tbf. I never meant for them to be a hint, I was just reacting to everybody saying the palette seemed fruity, because we inofficially dubbed it the 'mango palette' ourselves.

So. What’s the fruit pun? Youre not required by law to tell me now. (But also, they’re both very gorgeous kitties and the little starry kit will be a graceful addition to their friends.)

Oh!! This also means that 100% the melon kitty is Wobuffet! 🍉🍉
❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 am

Musicality wrote:So. What’s the fruit pun? Youre not required by law to tell me now.

No thanks, I think I'll be hauling my butt to safety while I wait for it to hit you :'D

Thank you, though c: I'm happy people like the lil' one.
    I also want you to know I managed to get every single outcome from my own adopts... except my own. The audacity...

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pallastronomy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:25 am

ZΕL wrote:
Musicality wrote:So. What’s the fruit pun? Youre not required by law to tell me now.

No thanks, I think I'll be hauling my butt to safety while I wait for it to hit you :'D

I JUST GOT IT ASYEDUGJFKhgsjuk

It's a starfruit, right Zel?
My TFO LabMy Magistream ScrollMy Protochroma Profile

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageMeowdy!ImageImage
ImageImageYou can call me Azure, Celeste, Elijah, or Koshka, and I’m an artist, animator, writer, and government certified moron. Feel free to drop in and say hi! I don't bite!ImageImage

Signature decor by Martith, Crasty-For-Life, King-Lulu-Deer, mairu-doggy, stardust-palace, RenIrako, Drawn-Mario, and peachkonpeito on DeviantArt! Go check em' out!
Pallastronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:27 am

yes it is

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:28 am

Azuresylveon wrote:
ZΕL wrote:

I see that now XD

edit:
ZΕL wrote:yes it is

YES haha
x bonnibel. vsynth enthusiast
x she/her or he/him
x i come online rarely. dms open, but slow responses!
x autistic - tone tags appreciated
x
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:38 am

Azuresylveon wrote:
ZΕL wrote:

Wait oh my god I love it 😂😂 You haven’t disappointed one bit, ZEL. ❤️

Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:44 am

Guess it's about time I show my face, eh? As you guys have discerned, this little bab is indeed mine! Those of you that mentioned the ripening of the stages akin to a mango were spot on, and everyone saying lovebird is completely correct too. This is my little Mango!

(ZEL sent this image to us at the start of the month. Very relevant.)

Believe it or not, we didn't entirely set out to mislead you this time round! I had a few clues that were never found that would've put you on the right track, but in an ironic twist of fate, only those that supported the bait and switch were ever found!
If you know much about me you'll know that I, too, am a lover of birds - no doubt inherited from ZEL's encylopaedic knowledge lol. As soon as I saw the palette I knew that a lovebird was the direction I wanted to go in. Earlier on in the month you all were fantastically close. This post by Catmother456 had me sweating under the collar!

If any of you are curious as to where Mango fits in with my constructed GH mythos, this one is a deity of Summer. Mango is very close to its adoptive mothers, the goddesses of time Lucy and Seline (Lucy in particular - it needs the sun to grow)! Mango is associated with the happy glow of making sunny memories with people you love. I know that's not possible for all of us right now, but I hope it can at least bring a smile to your face in its silliness!

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:08 pm

@rockruff I love your cat bird! ❤️ I remember that post, but was thrown off at the end by focusing on the wrong clues 😆

2 kitties left, and 2 artists - ZEL and Wobbuffet. Since all my guesses seem wrong, switch my guesses for these 2 and you’ll get it right! :lol: I think the hatted one is Wobbuffet’s so it’s probably ZEL’s. Both are so pretty, as are all the cats! Great job to everyone!

It was fun trying to guess, even if I was wrong most of the time!

Edit:

ZΕL wrote:Nope~

This is mine. Wonder if you can figure out their name
I'll be waiting for you to come after me with pitchforks.

I just realized ZEL claimed their starfruit kitty already in the previous page! So the hatted cat is Wobbuffet’s! All of them are so wonderful and I sure was fooled a lot with this litter! ❤️
Last edited by catmother456 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:24 pm

catmother456 wrote:@rockruff I love your cat bird! ❤️ I remember that post, but was thrown off at the end by focusing on the wrong clues 😆

2 kitties left, and 2 artists - ZEL and Wobbuffet. Since all my guesses seem wrong, switch my guesses for these 2 and you’ll get it right! :lol: I think the hatted one is Wobbuffet’s so it’s probably ZEL’s. Both are so pretty, as are all the cats! Great job to everyone!

It was fun trying to guess, even if I was wrong most of the time!

ZEL claimed the star fruit kitty!! So that means the wobuffet kitty being the melon knife has to be correct. (I think that’s the only kitty I got right. I guess that makes sense with my love of fruits.) I’m so glad I tried to actively participate this year, I had a lot of fun. All the kitty’s are absolutely stunning, honestly I can’t wait to put them all together because I think it will be breathtaking. And not to mention I think I might lift my “no new hoards” rule for a few of them 😂

Edit: I also got Orchid Sprig’s kitty right. Guess I’m not as good of a detective as I thought 😂

Also, @Rockruff, what were some of the hints we missed?

Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me