Guide To *Nice* Trade Rules

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: My Guide To *Nice* Trade Rules

Postby paigeandclyde » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:38 am

these are nice- thanks :D
paigeandclyde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeonian » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 am

Very nice. :D

You don't even want to look at my rules though, rofl... x3 Even so... anyone who wants to is free to check it out and comment. Some can probably be scrapped, or altered (a lot are out of date and not taking into affect were now in 2010 :shock: ). So it would be interesting to see how I can reduce them to just a handful of rules and half the size they are now.

Selina (above) says...

RedBriar WILL NOT trade her totally epic Rainbow Smoothie (aka Caprioothie) which Selina the Moonswirl loves so much; that's forever in her care now. Not sure what a Rainbow Smoothie is? Then look here.

RedBriar WILL NOT trade any of her Store-bought items for your pets or your items unless she is coming to you with them in an offer first or it is stated as such in a forum topic/post somewhere.

RedBriar WILL NOT trade her 2008 pets for your items unless stated otherwise in a forum topic/post. She will not trade 2009 Rare/Very Rare pets for items either.

RedBriar WILL NOT trade any of her 2008 pets for your Very Common/Common/Uncommon 2009 pets.

RedBriar WILL NOT Trade her Rare '08 pet for your Rare '09 pet, or her Uncommon '08 pet for your Uncommon '09 pet etc... because there's a BIG rarity difference between a Rare from last year and a Rare from this year etc.

RedBriar WILL NOT take any notice of those who fail to understand she is not willing to dig through your pets/groups and pick out what she wants - unless it is a choice between which Wish List Pet she prefers.

RedBriar WILL NOT tolerate people asking/begging for free pets and/or items from her. All trades consequently received & thought to be doing such will be cancelled without a reply (if you want free pets, check the Pound to see if it is open - or going to open - whenever you are online!).

RedBriar WILL NOT trade anything from her "The Royalty, The Flutter Flock, The Family" groups, they are off-limits (no touchy!) unless she is coming to you first with anything from them to trade.

RedBriar WILL NOT trade anything from her Reserved for Wish List Pets ONLY group unless you are offering a Wish List pet. You will now find it impossible to send a trade for anything in said group without a Wish List pet on your side. Also, don't PM me regarding anything that group either unless you have a Wish List pet to offer - otherwise your message will simply go without a reply.

Sorry for the amount of rules etc, but it needs to be said to avoid time wasters etc.

RedBriar WILL negotiate.

RedBriar WILL read everything you add to a trade under the comments section.

RedBriar WILL trade her event (such as Christmas and Easter) items sometimes, but don't be surprised if your offer is rejected. Some items are pretty sought-after and regarded as rare now.

RedBriar WILL trade up, but not very often down. Meaning she will trade 5 or more of her Uncommon '09 pets for your Rare '09 pet etc, but not one of her Rares for your 5 or so Uncommons. Sorry, she's quite picky and wants to keep her Rares for Wish List Pets or other Rares to boost her chances of getting a Wish List Pet.

RedBriar WILL cancel any trades she hasn't had a reply from after 3 days.

RedBriar WILL cancel any trades without a reply that she is not interested in (sorry, its nothing personal. I get dozens every day, and I often don't have time to answer with comment on each cancelled trade).

RedBriar WILL try to be fair when making trades and when editing them; but she can get carried away sometimes - edit rather than cancel please if this is the case.

RedBriar WILL expect you to also try to be fair when sending trades to her and responding to edited trades.

RedBriar WILL expect you to understand that just because she has more than one of a pet in her trades you want/need doesn't mean she has to trade with you for any reason if she decides not to.

RedBriar WILL accept offers - from time to time - of other site currency for her pets (message her).

RedBriar WILL buy Advents, Event pets or older 2008 pets with Wajas and/or Aramii currency (message her) from you.

RedBriar WILL add to these rules/guidelines as and when she feels that she needs to...

If you aren't sure about the rarity of your pets, or the ones you are trading for, ask about them here. Someone should come along within a day - usually - to answer you.

Fail to read RedBriar's rules and guidelines at your own peril. xP Though, all I regularly do is cancel trades... I rarely foe people unless they constantly disregard my trade rules (including those who send more than two trades at a time - SPAM trades).

You are welcome to send RedBriar your pets if you no longer want them, no matter what they are or the reason. Though I recommend you send them to the Pound, so they can be redistributed among those who really need or wanted them. ;)

If you have read all of the above and come this far, then I thank you. You are, indeed, a rarity among the citizens of Chicken Smoothie. n_n
Hello!

LOOKING FOR:
(in order of priority)
2023 UR Flower Dragon,
2013 UR Phoenix,
Dec 18th pets,
Wish List pets,
2022 UR Pastel Dog,
C$,
Wish List items.

HAVE:
C$,
Item doubles,
Pets from 2008 to 2024.

PM me if needed, I don't bite.

Aeonian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aitanaru » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 am

Are these good?
Trade Rules.
1. Please try to offer pets on my wishlist.
I will more likely accept offers with wishlist pets. ^^
2. If you don't have any of my wishlist pets,
offer some uncommon pets or warrior cats.
3. Please be nice. :)
4. You can send blank trades, but if you
do that please say something in message.
5. If you want pet that isn't in trade
(or adoption) group, please send me a PM. ^^
6. And please no chatspeak. I most of time can't
understand it.
7. Hoard pets are very good addons. But I'll
probably don't give for them very much.
8. Please do not offer hundred commons for a rare.
Unless you are offering warrior cats. ^^
I won't cry for yesterday.

And I will be your hope
When you feel like its over
And I will pick you up
When your whole world shatters
And when youre finally in my arms
Look up and see, love has a face

Red - Not Alone
This is what God says to me everyday, and I find it very encouraging. Blessings to Red and all who serve the Lord. Amen.
Aitanaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Wow I really like this! Some people get to the point where they have had so many careless people, or maybe just newbies, send them bad offers. They forget that there are still decent traders out there who they would get a good pet from, but the rules with CAPS and exclamation!!!!!!! scare them away. It also makes you look like a bad person, when really, you are annoyed of getting bad trades.

Also, it upsets me when I see these things. We have to remember to treat every person with a clear, fresh mind. Thanks a bunch! I hope some more people get inspired to change their trade settings!
Image Image Image Image Image

Tired of rules?
For a more limitless, carefree, semi-literate roleplay experience and welcoming community, join: Scoops of Crazy
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:58 am

ImageImageImage
*TRADE GUARDIANS!*

Please do not send trades with your store pets or rats!
*Unless I have sent the trade*

Please stop and think about the trade you are sending. If you send a trade which is not fair, I won't hesitate to cancel.

I will try to be as kind as I possibly can be but here's a list of things that could annoy me:

• Not reading my rules! I try to make them as clear/easy to read as possible so please read them, it will help you to better understand my trading method, what I am looking for, and what to expect from me!
  • Sending a trade with store pets or rats (unless they are very rare rats)
  • Sending a lot of trades when I've already said I'm not interested. *This is most likely because I have already looked through the pets you have in unlocked groups and did not see anything that enticed me*
  • Being bratty...aka sending a trade and being rude when I don't accept.
  • Chat speak.
  • EXPECTING RARES/VERY RARES for a handful of current months pets or A LOT of commons/uncommons. I value rarities and expect you to do the same. Just remember, Quality ... not Quantity.

ImageDon't stop reading, you're almsot done!Image

Things you must know/consider in order to have a successful trade with me:

• I run a tough bargain and I have different opinions on values of some pets.
  • The whole 'rare for a rare' does not work with me because some pets are considered rare yet very easy to obtain while others are rare and very hard to obtain.
  • Within each rarity, I have my own value spectrum. For example a September 2008 Rose PPS would not be worth a July 2008 pet. Just because they have the same rarity doesn't mean they are valued as much as some other pets.
  • Pets that hold a higher value for me: July PPS, DogTag Moon, MoonSwirl, Any Unreleased pet, August 2008 Pets, July 2008 pets, and Very Rare special releases [Halloween 2009 PPS, Wood Angel, Dragons, etc.]
  • If you catch me on a very good day, I may just go through and select a bunch of commons/uncommons.

I have no wishlist seeing is I have every pet on the game! I usually look for rares or pets based off of their dates! The pets in my wishlist are pets that I seek from time to time.

I am seeking rare items: Chicken-O's (the flag, hat, and t-shirt) & Rainbow Smoothie

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightbeat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:46 am

Nei wrote:Are these good?
Trade Rules.
1. Please try to offer pets on my wishlist.
I will more likely accept offers with wishlist pets. ^^
2. If you don't have any of my wishlist pets,
offer some uncommon pets or warrior cats.
3. Please be nice. :)
4. You can send blank trades, but if you
do that please say something in message.
5. If you want pet that isn't in trade
(or adoption) group, please send me a PM. ^^
6. And please no chatspeak. I most of time can't
understand it.
7. Hoard pets are very good addons. But I'll
probably don't give for them very much.
8. Please do not offer hundred commons for a rare.
Unless you are offering warrior cats. ^^

It looks great. ^^;
nightbeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby behindgreeneyes » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:44 am

How is my trade message? I just recently changed the part about Marty and I'm not quite sure if that makes it rude.

Hi, Thanks for sending a trade. Sometimes I take awhile to approve a trade. I just like to take my time.
Please do not send one ended trades. How am I supposed to know what you are willing to trade for what you want?

About Marty since I still receive trades for him even though he had not for trade in his name. I tell you what if you can send me a trade for every pet in my wish list you can have him, any other trade sent will be cancelled right away no explanation needed from me.

I think I need to explain why I hoard certain pets. See what happened was that when the pound was first started it would be filled with tons of warrior cats, butterfly wolfs, and second generation pets. And the pound would take for ever to close because not a lot of people wanted them. I felt bad for all those unwanted pets. So I started groups for them, a place where they were always wanted. What this means is that while I am always on the look out for more of those pets I am not gonna trade away rares for them, especially while I still have a substantial wish list left to complete.

Thanks for stopping by!!
behindgreeneyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taiger Lilly » Wed May 12, 2010 7:27 am

I just read a users trade rules they were all in caps and made me feel like i was being yelled at..... lets just say i will be avoiding them from now on.
Taiger Lilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memories » Sun May 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Added to guide.
Last edited by Memories on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memories » Sun May 30, 2010 2:16 pm

behindgreeneyes wrote:How is my trade message? I just recently changed the part about Marty and I'm not quite sure if that makes it rude.

Hi, Thanks for sending a trade. Sometimes I take awhile to approve a trade. I just like to take my time.
Please do not send one ended trades. How am I supposed to know what you are willing to trade for what you want?

About Marty since I still receive trades for him even though he had not for trade in his name. I tell you what if you can send me a trade for every pet in my wish list you can have him, any other trade sent will be cancelled right away no explanation needed from me.

I think I need to explain why I hoard certain pets. See what happened was that when the pound was first started it would be filled with tons of warrior cats, butterfly wolfs, and second generation pets. And the pound would take for ever to close because not a lot of people wanted them. I felt bad for all those unwanted pets. So I started groups for them, a place where they were always wanted. What this means is that while I am always on the look out for more of those pets I am not gonna trade away rares for them, especially while I still have a substantial wish list left to complete.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Sounds pretty good.
Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me