Future Smoothies

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Future Smoothies

Postby .Autumn. » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:31 am

I predict that the original butterfly wolves will be OMG So Rare in 5-6 years!
✦ • ────────────────────── • ✦
awake the stars ‘cuz they’re all around you
icon by -WanHeda- | sig by jaax

.Autumn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legoless » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 am

I think that old pet rarities would be stupidly high in a few years. After a while I'd probably get bored of/forget about/grow out of this site and move on. Personally, I don't think CS will make 20, but hopefully it will.
ImageImageImage Discord
CapriCoon wrote:AHH MY WORDS SUDDENLY POOFED INTO LEGO'S SIG.

legoless wrote:What sort of loser sig quotes himself?
legoless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 am

I predict there will be a new rarity named Super Awesomely Rare lol. My common pets will sky rocket into the wrold of being rare and my rares will all be common lol and grey 2nd gens will dominate CS as they breed like rabbits
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketma » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Maximum wrote:
Neitsi Nimfa wrote:Also new section in "Adopt" page - FOOD would be awesome xD Every month here would be new food pets :3 They would look like apple and banana (with smile) and some of them will also become rotten.

i think Tess originally had food. I believe it was pocky?

mmmm pocky

army of the pps will rise (thanks to the fact they never age and always stay so cute) and take over Cs and turn it into a verry large playground
sketma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Javin » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:48 pm

I predict that CS will continue to increase in popularity until one of the major corporations notices it and makes an offer. Tess and Nick will retire happily on the profits of the sale, and CS will be franchised. In ten years you'll be able to buy CS plushies in Hot Topic, there'll be a Nintendo game, CS clothes, lunchboxes and stickers, and a series of animated films will be showing on a popular children's TV channel.

:D
Pet's name: The Night Mare
Javin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taiger Lilly » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:18 pm

sketma wrote:army of the pps will rise (thanks to the fact they never age and always stay so cute) and take over Cs and turn it into a verry large playground
That would be epic :D :mrgreen: and i would be running around trying to get all the different outcomes :lol:
Taiger Lilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketma » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 pm

yes watch as the years go by my army will keep getting bigger and bigger
sketma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicEmily » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Shaymew wrote:Oh, and in a while Zebras will be common. So people, don't trade your rares for them. Zebras will be released FOREVER. And in a while they'll become so common the bloom 2nd gens will be worth more. Maybe that would take a while, but it's possible.

I dont think so; the pets' rarity is based on that of a ratio to other pets, right? So even though there will be more zebras then there are now, there will be even MORE monthly adopt and special release pets. There's 1 zebra to every...was it 20, 10, or 40 thousand horses adopted?

So, say theres (example) 25 zebras now. in 4 years, that would be about 100. But keep in mind there are still more pets. ;.)
MusicEmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XanthussMarduk » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

fluffers149 wrote:
Shaymew wrote:Oh, and in a while Zebras will be common. So people, don't trade your rares for them. Zebras will be released FOREVER. And in a while they'll become so common the bloom 2nd gens will be worth more. Maybe that would take a while, but it's possible.

I dont think so; the pets' rarity is based on that of a ratio to other pets, right? So even though there will be more zebras then there are now, there will be even MORE monthly adopt and special release pets. There's 1 zebra to every...was it 20, 10, or 40 thousand horses adopted?

So, say theres (example) 25 zebras now. in 4 years, that would be about 100. But keep in mind there are still more pets. ;.)

No i think it works on the ammount of say zebra there are compared to people :)

Javin wrote:I predict that CS will continue to increase in popularity until one of the major corporations notices it and makes an offer. Tess and Nick will retire happily on the profits of the sale, and CS will be franchised. In ten years you'll be able to buy CS plushies in Hot Topic, there'll be a Nintendo game, CS clothes, lunchboxes and stickers, and a series of animated films will be showing on a popular children's TV channel.

:D

Sadly thay may happen :cry: chicken smoothie will most likely become another neopets owned by a huge company commerclised to the max, having the strictess rules, being completely unfriendly, the current artists will be fired :cry: and new artists bought in that work for CS and have no other job meaning they can make more pets quicker :cry:
XanthussMarduk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrightPink » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:32 am

When I started hoarding rainbow fishies I thought "one day they will be very rare!"... This would be fantastic that people would die to get one on auction... :twisted: And I have over 100 of them!

I think this would never happen :( ... I'm such an evil monarch :lol:
BrightPink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me