Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Veggievampire » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:05 am

Lunabelle wrote:
There is some n00b going around and doing that. I had that too >.<

Me three >.>
Veggievampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:08 am

Some people, who just write edit,
I just want to say "Hello edit! How are you today?"

>.<
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riley.∞ » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:20 am

This is funny.
They offered: 2 Hanukkah horses I have
They wanted: My grown vixen lion. (Not in trades)
I know this might seem kind of unfair, but you can feel free to edit; just need the Nala as a gift for a friend. ^^"

Cancel Message:
I won't accept/edit this because:
~ I do not trade advents
~ I won't accept it because you 'need Nala for a friend'
~ There is NO CODEWORD.

So, that's all fine. Then they PMed me D:
I'm really sorry that I messed up the trade. I' not going to resend it; I just feel like now you think that I'm kind of one of those really annoying people. Again, I'm really sorry.

That was fine too. Then their 'best friend' messaged me:
That's my best friend that you just messaged. She read your trade rules but forgot to put in the keyword, and just as she was about to resend, you canceled and SHOUTED at her in CAPS. I don't know how old you are, but she's not very old, and when she read your message she began to cry. Look, you might be a nice person, but not in this situation. She really is sorry, but now she doesn't want to speak to you.
I hope you regret that message you left her with

Replied:
Sorry to say, but I am only one year older than '-username-.' Bear in mind ChickenSmoothie is a virtual game, and any trades without keywords/phrases are auto cancelled with that message at the top, many have, and no one has PMed me with 'you made meh cry'. The 'gift for my friend' doesn't help in my trades at all aswell. If -username- had been careful enough to leave a message, why didn't she leave a codeword/phrase, hm? And you cannot 'SHOUT' on ChickenSmoothie.
~Gaaallop

They replied:
One year can make a difference. Maybe as she was typing the message, her mind was intertwined with other things, then just clicked 'send' without a second thought. SHOUTING is considered making your words into CAPS

I replied:
My point is, she left a trade message:
I know this might seem kind of unfair, but you can feel free to edit; just need the Nala as a gift for a friend. ^^"

Which means if she took the time to write that, then why didn't she copy and paste my codeword/phrase? Hm?
I also state in my trade rules:
[x] Please do not add a random pet from a monthly collection (ie Advents etc)
[x] I DO NOT TRADE ADVENTS, unless its a good offer, and I mean a good offer.

THEY replied:
That still doesn't give you the right to SHOUT. Different people think differently on trade offers. Maybe she thought it was a good offer. A lot of people are on the Advent Outcome exchange asking for the grown cat and trading the ungrown kitten.
-shrug-

I replied:
But I am not one of those people. :?

No reply... Thoughts on this?
been on hiatus for ages. back for a bit.

i have numerous very rares from 2008 i'm willing to trade if good offers come my way, or just suggestions if you have pets i might want. :]

except this gorgeous girl :]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
riley.∞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:26 am

Well, you can't please everyone no matter how hard you try. And some people you just can't talk to. This website is full of kids under the age of eighteen so I don't take "I'm a little kid! cut me a break!" which is basically what this kid's friend is crying as an acceptable excuse. I've dealt with a few younger kids who are as competent or even moreso than some of the older players and they just take that excuse away.

Anyway, to add my own little rant... I guess I asked for this one and it's my punishment for being silly. But I opened my '08 dogs group in the hopes someone would send me a trade for some of them for a Moon Dog to go with the Advent Moon Lions. In response to my thread looking for one of these dogs I've recieved about fifteen ridiculous trades so far. Mainly for my Dark and Clear Eyed Galaxies. I mean, come on! They're in my signature! That should be a pretty good clue that I'm probably not gonna trade them for a few very common to uncommon Sept. '09 Dogs and rats :evil: :cry:
Last edited by 'Possum on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madame Butterfly » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:27 am

So, that user thought attacking you was the right way to solve everything? No. That was immature. If their friend really was upset over a computer game like this, then the best way to solve it would be to comfort that friend without starting another fight.
Madame Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riley.∞ » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:30 am

blushingivory wrote:So, that user thought attacking you was the right way to solve everything? No. That was immature. If their friend really was upset over a computer game like this, then the best way to solve it would be to comfort that friend without starting another fight.

I know. The nerve.
been on hiatus for ages. back for a bit.

i have numerous very rares from 2008 i'm willing to trade if good offers come my way, or just suggestions if you have pets i might want. :]

except this gorgeous girl :]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
riley.∞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rangiku » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:33 am

Jesus, I had people come to be before asking for rare pets and their message will be like "Hi, I'm new and I don't know much about CS and I will understand if you don't wanna trade"
So outta the kindness of my heart I take the time to search their pets, in which case SOMETIMES they have stuff I want, which I will add it all in + more I will take to help boost my trades. But most of the time they don't.. in which case I will cancel it.
Well one time I noticed a person had a few rares I was searching for either for myself or someone else that added in which was a EXTREMELY fair trade and or what I'd ask for isn't even worth my pet which was good for them at the time. I left the message "I need/want this.. and this is about all you got."
They canceled it and was like "NO PICK SOMETHING ELSE!"
-- My response to that, to myself cause obviously you cant send another EDITonce a trade was canceled, would be ....... dont offer on my pets than. v-o;

Well I had people do that PLUS they would resend another.. and I'd do the same thing.. add their pet in. Yet again the trade will be canceled by them.

So.. after that they contacted me VIA PM and be like WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR IT
IT S MY FAVORITE PET
PLEASE CONSIDER A TRADE..
PLEASE I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD.

in which case i go.. no "insert pet;/items i wanted" no deal. sorry. LOL
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rangiku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rachy~ » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:01 am

Someone asked for my eat me dog, in exchange for a Very Common and an uncommon... I cancelled :lol:
My fursona Senka
(click to go to my fursona and charrie page. This is a rotating sig, the credits can be found on the link. Thanks guys!)

MESSAGE TO ALL: Me and my friend, jillhoney2, have combined our accounts. If you want to contact me now, please message 'ColouredTongue!'. Thanks <3
EDIT: Account's deleted now, so byee :)
~Rachy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:51 am

*sigh* >>

They want my eat me dog.
They offer nothing.

Their message:
what would you like for this???please please you know you want to!!!???!!!???

Copy pasted...

*took a look at their pets... They had nothing worth the eat me dog*

My cancel message:
I know I want what? >>

Huh? :| What do I want to?
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby patch » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:02 am

Grrr...A while ago I had a baby silver dragon, and didn't know what it was worth. God, I traded it and an uncommon away for "insert person's name here"'s January uncommon.
And it was me that offered it! From now on I will investigate what a pet is worth before I trade it away.
patch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me