November Pets Discussion - READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Pets Discussion - READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING

Postby Pluma » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:43 am

I would say asian dragons ^^ They're also dragons without wings ^^ I got such OC's so it'll be my guess xD
Pluma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:48 am

Mello wrote:One of my eggs cracked today....I had two non-cracks before bed now I have one. (next time we get something like this im going to mark they with their ages they cracked)
Katt66 wrote:
Mello wrote:Image Darn so this baby is uncommon so far I only got one was hoping he would be rare. I also got three greens

Mine don't say Uncommon. They all say Unknown. I guess they'll get a rating later on like the Halloween pets did.
I know that I was asking so far by the people who got them and how many there are I am guessing they will be uncommon

OK. On that note. To try and figure out which will be common, uncommon, rare, etc. I'll add the statistics for my two girls, Mom, hubby, and myself totaled. For five peoples' pets totaled it looks like the ones that haven't cracked yet are maybe going to be the rarest. At least among us. Unless there's more than one hatch out of the eggs that are already cracked.
Image X's 17
Image X's 4
Image X's 14
Image X's 3
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mello » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:51 am

Yeah I think uncacked SO FAR is the rarest then red and green (can't say about the cracks cause the days are all mixed)
Mello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:58 am

Is it me, or are the Glow horses glowing more?

I'm not sure... But they look different to the one's in my growth list... Brighter...

Anyone agree? Or disagree?
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SairenMin » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:01 am

Awww! Its so cute too, that the one egg I decided to put the Thanksgiving items on, turns out to be the 'pink' colored one. :3

xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy Fawn » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:05 am

All of mine turned out to be the Happy Birthday ones. Anyone have extras of the other?

They call me Fawn...
Pray for Haiti!
My B-day is Febuary 3rd! I'll be 19!

ImageImage
Shy Fawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:12 am

cervas wrote:Yes. People will miss it, heck, some people even did a small uproar over Malk´s change of lineart. Imagine the CS dogs.

Another problem would be that if you change the lineart for ALL dogs, you also need to re-do the items. And even if you change the lineart from the month the new dogs were released, you would need to do different items for both the old and new lineart. How complicated.

Noneless, I believe Tess wouldn´t mind having a lineart upgrade. After all, after one year, she must have become much better at drawing. :3 I just wish the CS dogs were less fluffy/cute and more like the style I see her using on her DA now. D:

Eh... I don't think there should be new lineart. I know its really up to Tess but thats just my opinion. I'm so attached to the old dogs, I would about die (or at least get pretty sad) if one day I came on and they were changed. The Malks were one thing, such a classic like the dogs though would be another. You'd probably get a huge amount of people upset over it.
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:12 am

Correre Con Lupi wrote:
EnteHühnchen wrote:Is it me, or are the Glow horses glowing more?

I'm not sure... But they look different to the one's in my growth list... Brighter...

definately agree

Yep.
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:14 am

Moonflight wrote:
Correre Con Lupi wrote:
EnteHühnchen wrote:Is it me, or are the Glow horses glowing more?

definately agree

Yep.

Ok, I put them side by side and it's a definite change.

Huh... When did that happen xD Anyone notice?
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy Fawn » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:19 am

Kat wrote:
cervas wrote:Yes. People will miss it, heck, some people even did a small uproar over Malk´s change of lineart. Imagine the CS dogs.

Another problem would be that if you change the lineart for ALL dogs, you also need to re-do the items. And even if you change the lineart from the month the new dogs were released, you would need to do different items for both the old and new lineart. How complicated.

Noneless, I believe Tess wouldn´t mind having a lineart upgrade. After all, after one year, she must have become much better at drawing. :3 I just wish the CS dogs were less fluffy/cute and more like the style I see her using on her DA now. D:

Eh... I don't think there should be new lineart. I know its really up to Tess but thats just my opinion. I'm so attached to the old dogs, I would about die (or at least get pretty sad) if one day I came on and they were changed. The Malks were one thing, such a classic like the dogs though would be another. You'd probably get a huge amount of people upset over it.

What is her DA account? I'd like to see her current work. I don't want her to change the dogs though. It just wouldn't be chickensmoothie if she did!

They call me Fawn...
Pray for Haiti!
My B-day is Febuary 3rd! I'll be 19!

ImageImage
Shy Fawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me