Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Veggievampire » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:35 am

Drama Llama wrote:Yah. <3

And we've had thousands of nab trades flying in. XD

Oh! Jojo I wondered where you went <3 *huggleflyingglomp*

And oh dear o3o
Veggievampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eucliwood » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:41 am

-glomped- ;O How very dare you. <3

And because we're hoarding Shimas, Maus and Malk staff pups along with the black/blue and black/purple bwolves I sent out a few trades.. The return we got one day was like. "can i hav dis plz?" The pets they want are a bunch of rares.. Being in a kind mood, it gets edited to a few commons, but that doesn't satisfy them.. They want a bunch of commons and uncommons for them?

This is only for one malk pup and a couple of very common butters. T_T
Eucliwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 am

Drama Llama wrote:Just because you joined in '08 does not mean that you're the most experienced trader. Quite a few good traders have joined in '09. ^^

Likes me! I joined March 09, but didn't start actually coming on every day until August...I now have almost every pet, minus the UR B-Wolf and Zebras :D
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lopunny » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:20 am

I have all my groups disabled to trading, so I shouldn't have a problem.
Lopunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Draca SaDiablo » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:34 am

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable.
I've just seen 11 trade "offers" on my gray Malk's dragon. Every single one is variation of "May I have?/I want / Give me" or something ridiculous (2gen, warrior cats, commons, etc).
And here's the kicker : When offering on my pets they (all 11 of them) had to see my rules and my wish list. Grey dragon is on the wish list as my dream pet!
Why would anybody think I would trade him? Or as where the case with all 11 "trade offers" give him dirt cheap or gift him? :?
Image Image
Draca SaDiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carm » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:38 am

I love how people expect me to not ask for their rares when they ask me to edit a trade. If you don't have the group locked or nothing special in the pet's name, how am I supposed to know that it's your fav? This has happened too many times, I'm tired of having to be snapped at. :roll:
Carm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chianya » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:46 am

Carm wrote:I love how people expect me to not ask for their rares when they ask me to edit a trade. If you don't have the group locked or nothing special in the pet's name, how am I supposed to know that it's your fav? This has happened too many times, I'm tired of having to be snapped at. :roll:

I love (aka get really annoyed) when I'm choosing pets from their "Pets without a group", and they snap and say it's their favorite. Uh...so why is it in with a bunch of other random pets and not in your "Favorites" folder, which you have? :roll: I remember in one trade they asked me to edit, and I chose 5 pets from their unlocked groups and they cancelled saying "U choze ALL of my favrits! Ths trade iz SO unfair" or something. Meanwhile, they asked for a Rose Dog, and I asked for an Ice PPS, a Green Warrior Wolf, a Red July Shima Wolf, a Gray July Shima Wolf, and a White July Shima Wolf. Uh...yeah, I believe it was unfair to me in the first place XD All of those pets? In "pets without a group" **shakes head**

-Chianya
From Chianya to mods: I am transferring my pets to AiraSkylar (http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6259) since the pets will really help Aira (formerly Jhey) to create a CS helper organization. If you want to double check this with me, find me on Aywas at Chianya (#12264). As of March 21st, 2012, this account is permanently inactive - I just do not know how to delete it.
Chianya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IndigoBook » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:11 am

Well. That was fun.

I recieved a random trade a few minutes ago (which I don't mind in general) asking for all my Staff pets in my trades and telling me to fill in the other side. This person obviously skipped over my rules, because I specifically say that I don't do that; you have to fill in something on your side. I was feeling nice, so I edited and sent it back. They told me to ask for something in their trades (I assumed the first group that came up was trades, which I won't do again), so I did.

They then informed me that they didn't mean to have that pet in their trades and cancelled it.

Fun.

I'm currently having a PM argument with them about whether or not they should read people's rules.
Hmm.
IndigoBook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Draca SaDiablo » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:16 am

IndigoBook wrote:Well. That was fun.

I recieved a random trade a few minutes ago (which I don't mind in general) asking for all my Staff pets in my trades and telling me to fill in the other side. This person obviously skipped over my rules, because I specifically say that I don't do that; you have to fill in something on your side. I was feeling nice, so I edited and sent it back. They told me to ask for something in their trades (I assumed the first group that came up was trades, which I won't do again), so I did.

They then informed me that they didn't mean to have that pet in their trades and cancelled it.

Fun.

I'm currently having a PM argument with them about whether or not they should read people's rules.

You're wasting your time. Explaining to peoples who can't be bothered to read a few rules never do any good.
My rules say the same thing and I still get million of "edit it" trades. :(
Image Image
Draca SaDiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IndigoBook » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:19 am

Draca SaDiablo wrote:
IndigoBook wrote:Well. That was fun.

Fun.

You're wasting your time. Explaining to peoples who can't be bothered to read a few rules never do any good.
My rules say the same thing and I still get million of "edit it" trades. :(

Yeah, I know. It's just sort of satisfying to send them a PM telling them to read rules. I'm trying to be polite, too.

[crawls into a hole]
Hmm.
IndigoBook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me