Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby lucifer morningstar » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:30 pm

I send this: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... xayr93y9oA

This is what they send back: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 5R6kwXIZdw
Message: Is this okay with you? I understand that the pet's name indicates that you only want rares in return, so I do apoligise if this offer doesn't interest you
Of course, feel free to edit if you wish

Polite message, but I kind of thought that if it said rare for rare only, it meant a rare for him OnLy! Ga!
please note: very slow responses at the moment due to new job, thank you for your patience!

lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derelyct » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:33 pm

stonestable wrote:I send this: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... xayr93y9oA

This is what they send back: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 5R6kwXIZdw
Message: Is this okay with you? I understand that the pet's name indicates that you only want rares in return, so I do apoligise if this offer doesn't interest you
Of course, feel free to edit if you wish

Polite message, but I kind of thought that if it said rare for rare only, it meant a rare for him OnLy! Ga!

This is my rant. ene
'I HOPE THIS IS OK EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT ISN'T LOL.'
ughhhhhhhhhh ene

------♦ [ My DeviantArt ]
----------♦ [ CS R/VRs & more for Goatlings! ]
Derelyct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Why do people have to be so rude when they cancel? Honestly, I can read and I do know what the pet's name says... which is why I said this in my trade message:
Is this okay with you? I understand that the pet's name indicates that you only want rares in return, so I do apoligise if this offer doesn't interest you ^^"
Of course, feel free to edit if you wish c:

~Aurora

They sent me this trade. I had no interest whatsoever in the pets they offered, so I edited it to this. I've always been told that rainbow drafts are worth next to nothing, so I figured my offer was at least reasonable...

But no, they cancel - which they had every right to do, and I'm not complaining about that - but their cancel message had disrespectful attitude in it:
Another Rare Only, means another rare O.N.L.Y.

...Uhm, I know what the pets name says. If you had of actually read my message, you would know that. No need to be rude and imply that I'm stupid.
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rushwater » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Aurora Storm wrote:Why do people have to be so rude when they cancel? Honestly, I can read and I do know what the pet's name says... which is why I said this in my trade message:
Is this okay with you? I understand that the pet's name indicates that you only want rares in return, so I do apoligise if this offer doesn't interest you ^^"

~Aurora

They sent me this trade. I had no interest whatsoever in the pets they offered, so I edited it to this. I've always been told that rainbow drafts are worth next to nothing, so I figured my offer was at least reasonable...

But no, they cancel - which they had every right to do, and I'm not complaining about that - but their cancel message had disrespectful attitude in it:

...Uhm, I know what the pets name says. If you had of actually read my message, you would know that. No need to be rude and imply that I'm stupid.

Rainbow drafts are honestly not worth any other rare. Except maybe a bat. xP
I will soon be merging with Never, so look for me on that account later on. :3
Rushwater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minty Bunni » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:56 pm

Woah..... Another drama? O.O Fuzzy and I aren't angry at each other now and we're PMong each other about funny things like dying cats rainbow and making them walk in treadmills to power tvs ^^..... I wonder how this one will end? lD

Recieved a really bad trade.

A common for a very rare >.>

Just because it's wishlist and a 2009 common doesn't mean it's fair to me.

Edit: On the bright side I just recieved a trade.. I just got a rainbow draft for 2 commons and an unknown! Yay!
2nd Edit: Spelling!
Last edited by Minty Bunni on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My little sister pogo789 and I share an Ip address.
Watch the new pumpkin pet grow:
I enjoy trades.
Minty Bunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Rushwater wrote:
Aurora Storm wrote:Why do people have to be so rude when they cancel? Honestly, I can read and I do know what the pet's name says... which is why I said this in my trade message:

~Aurora

Rainbow drafts are honestly not worth any other rare. Except maybe a bat. xP

Yeah, exactly my point x3
But hey, if they want that pet sitting in their trade group gathering dust then that's their problem >.<
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wifi » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Rebel123 wrote:Woah..... Another drama? O.O Fuzzy and I aren't angry at each other now and we're PMong each other about funny things like dying cats rainbow and making them walk in treadmills to power tvs ^^..... I wonder how this one will end? lD

Edit: On the bright side I just recieved a trade.. They offered a rainbow draft for 2 commons and an unknown.. Yay!

Don't forget the tap dancing and the tricycles ^-^ /endspam/
~~~~
~
┌────────┐

└────────┘
wifi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Nuh. 8U I'm always so blunt in my cancel messages, but people think I'm rude. What? All I say is: "Sorry, unfair to me."

Of course, back when I had rules I just said, "Read the rules". How is that rude? :\
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rushwater » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:01 pm

@Aurora Storm- Yeah, I ended up gifting all my rainbow drafts, which in itself was hard, because no one's looking for them. xD Because they're bright ugly things, IMO.

Why can't people read my rules? I don't think they're that complicated. .-.
I will soon be merging with Never, so look for me on that account later on. :3
Rushwater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minty Bunni » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:02 pm

FuzzyBlueLights wrote:
Rebel123 wrote:Woah..... Another drama? O.O Fuzzy and I aren't angry at each other now and we're PMong each other about funny things like dying cats rainbow and making them walk in treadmills to power tvs ^^..... I wonder how this one will end? lD

Edit: On the bright side I just recieved a trade.. They offered a rainbow draft for 2 commons and an unknown.. Yay!

Don't forget the tap dancing and the tricycles ^-^

Yes.... >=D -evil laugh-

This is why band teachers don't tap dance unless they want to have a video sent to AFV and vice principals don't make bets with high schoolers... It never ends well lD
~~~~~~~~
Once I recieved a trade Offering TWO INCOMMONS for a VERY RARE.

Really? 2 2010 uncommons that are on my wishlist for a shop pet?
My little sister pogo789 and I share an Ip address.
Watch the new pumpkin pet grow:
I enjoy trades.
Minty Bunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me