Favorite unpopular/rare/discontinued linearts?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Favorite unpopular/rare/discontinued linearts?

Postby Placid » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:42 pm

There are more I want to post but wont so this post isn't too long. I still hope they use these lineart edits again soon.

Birds
ImageImage

Cats
ImageImage

Rodents
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Butterflys
ImageImageImageImage

Dogs
ImageImageImage
Placid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CHINARIZING » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:44 pm

Also adding on, the longhaired cats! We need more natural longhaired kitties.
Cant for the life of me find out where it is on the archive so if anyone can tell me thatd be awesome.

CHINA 🐲 HE/HIM | ADULT PLAYER | ASIAN-AMERICAN
══════════════════════════════════════════
TRADE THREAD | ART THREAD | ART STORE

art, my OCs, working out, pins/buttons, charms/keychains, E/SE Asian cultures, WACA, WoF, SU, MLP, Minecraft, countries, bully breeds, country personifications, pop punk, alt rock, indie, midwest emo, flags, furry visnovels, obscure horror, early Internet

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CHINARIZING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placid » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:49 pm

CHINARIZING wrote:Also adding on, the longhaired cats! We need more natural longhaired kitties.
Cant for the life of me find out where it is on the archive so if anyone can tell me thatd be awesome.

archive/2021/August/
Placid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby still » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:41 pm

I feel like I haven’t seen any new spider pets come out in a while? So that would probably be my favorite discontinued lineart. Something about the little spider faces is just so cute to me c:

I don’t know if this really counts as a lineart but I also wish they would bring back octopuses like they had for the 2015 candy event…the octopi are some of my favorite pets on the site.
look at him <3

C A R P Exx D I E M
xxx
lia • she/her • lights off
xxx
and time one livid final flame
xxx
source
still

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sensationalmarsupial » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:52 am

Have very fond memories of the old equimagine pony line arts. Not advocating for their return, but I loved their long heavy manes and tails.

On that note - Are there any archives of those old linearts? Haven't been able to find any.

Discord: nutpun#0
sensationalmarsupial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:59 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:ImageImage

I wish we had a PPS of these malk lines

I also really like the betas

Forgot about this one too:

Oh wait I am late to the party. We do have a PPS at least of the malk cat lines!

BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunbeargirl » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:17 pm

I particularly miss pretty much all of the Malk lines. They were always my favourites, even back in 2010 when they were released more regularly. At least we occasionally get a few releases of the dragon lines now and then, though I guess the most recent was back in 2018. The wolf, jumping fox, playful dog, and sleipnir(?) lines are just fantastic!
(Even though I clearly put too many items on some of these guys, haha!)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Aside from those, the original guinea pig was super cute, and I think the fish linearts are underrated. It's been so long since a fish has been released! Just look at these cuties!
ImageImageImageImage

For a more recently created lineart, the gryphon lines are gorgeous and need to be used more!
ImageImage

Minimanta wrote:ImageImage
I kinda find these guys interesting. They just exist. Don't seem to be that popular, from what I can tell. They were just released this one time back in the AC of '08 and that was it. I don't know why they exist or if a reason was ever given, nothing was done with them ever since and nobody seem to notice them anymore.

This husky lineart has got to be my favourite of all! I wish that someday I'll be able to add those cuties to my collection!

sensationalmarsupial wrote:Have very fond memories of the old equimagine pony line arts. Not advocating for their return, but I loved their long heavy manes and tails.

On that note - Are there any archives of those old linearts? Haven't been able to find any.

I definitely feel the same about the Equimagine horse/pony lines, and also about the Shima Luan fox lines. The nostalgia of looking at those old lines is really quite something.
¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Hi! Call me Sunny! ☀️ My deviantART account is Sunbeargirl, too! ^^
My dream pet is the 2014 PPS White Cat-Dragon.🐲 Rats make lovely pets. 🐀 I'm a Christian! ✝
Please TRADE with me! 😁 I've been on here for years, so I have old pets available. :>
🐈 My WL is every pet I don't have yet. 🐕
ImageImage
Meet Streamsong and Flamespots!

Honestly, these cats stay in my signature because I've had them forever and I don't know where else to put them. They were made by ~SilverTabbyCat~.
Click my dragons? Image
¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Sunbeargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:51 am

Tess piggies, my beloved... *Holds gently*

The zombie dogs are pretty creative line edits!!

Super adorable 💞
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Genba » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:36 am

I really really like the edited pony lines, the cows look so much better! I would be so happy if they replaced the Ponies for the cows xd

ImageImage

The chicken lineart is cool, buuut the ducks are crazy cute, especially the PPS. We need more of them!

ImageImage ImageImage
Genba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShorahNagi » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:52 am

I can (sort of) understand why the Spider line art (and by proxy the scorpion line art) have not been used in forever but I will admit I miss them greatly.

I love bugs*, and there's just not enough of them on CS

*I am aware spiders are arachnids and not bugs but its just easier to lump them all together
Pet's name: Paradigm
ShorahNagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me