Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread - Starting Anew :)

Postby anonymouse » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:44 am

I haven't gotten any terrible trades lately but for my suggestion bid for an auction it was canceled with a message that could have been better. -.-" All they said was like 'Auction over...' as if I should have known that before. The thread wasn't constantly bouncing up in My Posts so fffffffff....

My little baby~!
NFT

anonymouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allizia » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 am

I've been having a trade 'spar' with a user who joined in 09, early that year. I was trying to get a 09 rare, they wanted like, 3 09 rares/vr for it. I kept editing it to be fair, and then get my BMD (<3) and VOILA! they edit it again, putting an 10 rare on their side for my BMD -.- I cancelled telling them That wasn't what we had been negotiating for, that this pet wasnt for trade, and that I had been nice enough to try to find something they liked only for them to be crazy unfair.
I go a PM back telling me I should just give them the pet because they are only pictures and its their dream pet. I sent a reply tellig them It was mine too, I worked to get it, Offered quite a lot in a bid, won and am not putting it up for trade for a long time. I apologized and asked them to drop it. Few minutes later I get a trade from them saying "Sorry, how about this pet then? Can I have this one?" with one of the few 08 rares I have ;;
I canceled, and informed them I was foeing them.
Silence is never the answer. If one claims to be grown up, then they need to face the thing they are running away from.
Allizia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudsong » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:08 am

I keep getting trades with pets on my side, and none on theirs. The people who send them aren't even COPPA'd...
I'm no longer an active member of this community, but I'm always looking to commission art of my dog, Pascal the Pomeranian! ^^ PM me if you're interested in drawing him, and we can discuss payment.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evergreen » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:10 am

Cloudsong wrote:I keep getting trades with pets on my side, and none on theirs. The people who send them aren't even COPPA'd...

I got one of those the other day. And the person wasn't exactly a newb. It says right in my rules "no blank trades" and "write a message" ..... BLAH
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
evergreen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby splenda » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:12 am

I cannot even express how much it pisses me off when someone either completely ignores or just disregards my trade rules.
It's not that hard to take ten seconds out of your day and read them, or at least respect them if you already read them e__e;
splenda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atomic Blue » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:14 am

Ooooh, new thread. It's such a peculiar thing, expecting to see 900 pages but only having about 5. (:

Ugh, so I got this trade where this person wanted 68 of my rare pets in my collections (Pink sorbet, balloon dog, bats, 08s, 09s, very rares, etc) and they were like "Can I have these for free? (:" I did have a giveaway but they broke all the rules. =P

Also, this one person was trying to patronize me on how "You shouldn't use the word piss cause you might get banned and you're and 08 MEMBER so I don't want you getting banned" and yadayada.

... uhm.

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN
UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER
Atomic Blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudsong » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:44 am

evergreen wrote:
Cloudsong wrote:I keep getting trades with pets on my side, and none on theirs. The people who send them aren't even COPPA'd...

I got one of those the other day. And the person wasn't exactly a newb. It says right in my rules "no blank trades" and "write a message" ..... BLAH

I have that as a rule also! I'm not sure what they mean by them; do they expect me to accept it? Next time I get one of those, I'll edit it and only have pets on their side. ^^ And of course, I won't put a message x3
I'm no longer an active member of this community, but I'm always looking to commission art of my dog, Pascal the Pomeranian! ^^ PM me if you're interested in drawing him, and we can discuss payment.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allizia » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:45 am

I try to be fair :)
If im sent a trade with no message, I cancel with no message.
Gotta play fair.
Give what you get
Silence is never the answer. If one claims to be grown up, then they need to face the thing they are running away from.
Allizia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mirza » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:46 am

Atomic Blue wrote:Ooooh, new thread. It's such a peculiar thing, expecting to see 900 pages but only having about 5. (:

Ugh, so I got this trade where this person wanted 68 of my rare pets in my collections (Pink sorbet, balloon dog, bats, 08s, 09s, very rares, etc) and they were like "Can I have these for free? (:" I did have a giveaway but they broke all the rules. =P

Also, this one person was trying to patronize me on how "You shouldn't use the word piss cause you might get banned and you're and 08 MEMBER so I don't want you getting banned" and yadayada.

... uhm.

... it's one thing on telling someone that they don't want to see the person banned, but just because someone's been here from 'o8 is a weird reason. x'D
CURRENTLY TRADING CS PETS/ITEMS FOR FR CURRENCY/ITEMS
please send me a trade either here or on FR
FR username/ID: mirza (11250
)
Mirza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby splenda » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 am

Quill wrote:
Atomic Blue wrote:Ooooh, new thread. It's such a peculiar thing, expecting to see 900 pages but only having about 5. (:

... uhm.

... it's one thing on telling someone that they don't want to see the person banned, but just because someone's been here from 'o8 is a weird reason. x'D

I imagine it's because...
Well...
I don't even know. That is a really lame reason o__o
splenda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me