CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tokens

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tok

Postby SabrinaB » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:52 am

For plushies, animal eggs etc people normally go with "an uncommon of its release year".
With less popular items it will be commons or even very commons. The gingerbreadhouse set has lots of items, and those items individual wont be worth much, but the complete set can go for a rare easily.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:28 am

SabrinaB wrote:For plushies, animal eggs etc people normally go with "an uncommon of its release year".
With less popular items it will be commons or even very commons. The gingerbreadhouse set has lots of items, and those items individual wont be worth much, but the complete set can go for a rare easily.

Thank you for answering^^

I still would have two questions, though^^°:
Were do clothing items fall?
And in your example the individual parts of a set; how much would I have to offer for 1 Common of that year, or 1 C$?
(I have a bunch of items I would like to trade away, but I have no idea what I should add on my trade partners side for them, so I cancel the trade before ever sending it, in most cases)
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:41 am

I cant tell, since i havent seen many trades to say so for sure. Anything that makes both sides happy.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:31 am

Sakura Kuromi wrote:
SabrinaB wrote:For plushies, animal eggs etc people normally go with "an uncommon of its release year".

Thank you for answering^^

I still would have two questions, though^^°:
Were do clothing items fall?
And in your example the individual parts of a set; how much would I have to offer for 1 Common of that year, or 1 C$?
(I have a bunch of items I would like to trade away, but I have no idea what I should add on my trade partners side for them, so I cancel the trade before ever sending it, in most cases)

Clothing items are hit or miss. Most costumes aren't well liked, so end up lower in value. But since a lot of costumes are bought with tokens (and people don't adopt many) they tend to be rarer. In some cases, a LOT rarer. Even costumes from a few years ago can be difficult to find.
Current C$ clothing items tend to not be very sought. Favorite types of clothing items tend to be hoodies, especially animal related ones.

In the end it just boils down to how the item was released. What species the item fits matter a lot too. Things that only fit horses for example, won't be as popular.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:51 am

Thank you for explaining it further ^^

I mainly have event- and monthly items all the way back to 2009. So most of my clothing items are free items you could adopt at that time of the year or during an event. If I own store clothing, I most likely won't ever trade it as I rarely use the store (only for Pets I really like)

So would monthly/event items then go for like a common of that year/event? Or a set for an Uncommon?

Sorry if I ask so much, but I always try to send fair trades and hope to get a better understanding.
(especially as I want to trade away a lot of items, so I can find the ones I want to keep for dressing up more easily when doing so (I haven't made new dressups in a very long time, as my old PC has problems even loading the dress-up page with the many items)
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:29 am

Sakura Kuromi wrote:Thank you for explaining it further ^^

I mainly have event- and monthly items all the way back to 2009. So most of my clothing items are free items you could adopt at that time of the year or during an event. If I own store clothing, I most likely won't ever trade it as I rarely use the store (only for Pets I really like)

So would monthly/event items then go for like a common of that year/event? Or a set for an Uncommon?

Sorry if I ask so much, but I always try to send fair trades and hope to get a better understanding.
(especially as I want to trade away a lot of items, so I can find the ones I want to keep for dressing up more easily when doing so (I haven't made new dressups in a very long time, as my old PC has problems even loading the dress-up page with the many items)

I guess to further break it down, older items will have more value, even if they're free releases. All items are event or store, there are no "monthly" items. Token items are dependent on what else came with them, how many you got per turn in, etc. Free items are dependent on whether or not there were more outcomes than adopts were allowed.

It may be honestly easier to just set a date range for values. For example items between 2011-2015 can be an uncommon each, between 2016 - 2020 can be a common, etc. Whatever you would be comfortable with. Just be aware that anything within the last couple years will have few, if any takers unless it's a token item or something very popular.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:58 am

Thank you so much, again ^^
With monthly items I meant free items that don't belong to any event. The one that can be find in the archives under the month they were released, not an event. Sorry if I worded it badly.

And thank you for your explanation. It helped me a lot.

I only would have one last question:
Would 5 low demand items/ up to 10 very low demand items be worth 1 Common of that year, or 1C$?
So far I always added them however I felt right, without really knowing which would be fair/correct
(I always offer only Items on the other persons WL, except they stated otherwise)
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:52 pm

Can someone help me pinpoint when these flea items were released?
ImageImageImage

they/them | Nonbinary | Asexual | Autistic | Adult

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilya » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:56 pm

Thinking.Kiwi wrote:Can someone help me pinpoint when these flea items were released?
ImageImageImage

2012 halloween
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138

pfp by kai <3

ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:12 am

ilya wrote:
Thinking.Kiwi wrote:Can someone help me pinpoint when these flea items were released?
ImageImageImage

2012 halloween

thank you very much! ♥

they/them | Nonbinary | Asexual | Autistic | Adult

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me