CS Rares+ Guide

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Poll 3: How would you like valuable pets to be tiered?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:15 pm

-By non value, like how the FTT does, and structured like the old list was!
29%
-I'd like to see a new way of sorting the list! (Comment your idea!)
27%
-I just want to see the results.
44%

Total votes : 160

Re: CS Rares List Guide [Posting Open!]

Postby Kittytalia » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:07 am

DrMoneyBags wrote:
Kittytalia wrote:
DrMoneyBags wrote:Will you be placing Pets,like the dragoncat and Shima, which almost always trade for lists, on it?

And how will you tackle omgsr rats? They’re omgsr but rarely trade for even a sorb

Yes! The dragoncat and Shima will be placed right alongside the lists that they are of equal worth to, going by how many '09 rares they are worth compared with similarly valued lists. Certain non-lists from before will will be lists according to this one.

I am still considering how to do the rats. They are certainly not valued very high by most people, so there will likely be a poll to come later on, to get people's general opinion on whether they should be placed below, at or above a sorb's value. They should be placed around that area, but it depends on how the poll goes, and the opinions we see later c:

Will you be removing things like the grinners and lowlist non-stores that don’t really.. go for anything. Their only value comes from being on there, truthfully.

Most likely, or they will at least get a much, much lower spot than they have now.
ImageImageImage
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS Rares List Guide [Vote in Poll 2!]

Postby Mina Ashido » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:12 am

Okay so are you going to update the other list pets? Cause heaven knows the raven/patchwork don't belong in the place they are. Neither do the eat me/drink me. Also the UR Aussie rarely goes for a sorbet, even if it says it's a non + sorbet.
Mina Ashido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittytalia » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:13 am

LittleEcho wrote:Okay so are you going to update the other list pets? Cause heaven knows the raven/patchwork don't belong in the place they are. Neither do the eat me/drink me. Also the UR Aussie rarely goes for a sorbet, even if it says it's a non + sorbet.

Definitely! The raven will be placed somewhere above the nons, where its value really is. As for the others, they will be treated the same: placed in a more fitting spot that the community can (hopefully!) all agree with.
ImageImageImage
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:05 pm

:thumbup:

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittytalia » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:50 am

Seasonal wrote: :thumbup:

:) 💕
ImageImageImage
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS Rares List Guide [Vote in Poll 3!]

Postby avaloafe » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:25 am

um, wasn't the rares list retired for a reason? so why in the world do we need a new one? it completely messes with the demand of pets. why would someone want to trade a main-list for an 09 staff litter rare just for demand? it's pretty idiotic if you ask me. all this does is lead to mayhem and completely unfair trades.
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:28 am

ajohanna wrote:
      um, wasn't the rares list retired for a reason? so why in the world do we need a new one? it completely messes with the demand of pets. why would someone want to trade a main-list for an 09 staff litter rare just for demand? it's pretty idiotic if you ask me. all this does is lead to mayhem and completely unfair trades.

It was retired yet everyone still follows it, so it’s pretty reasonable to have a new one after the rarity update that’ll be more accurate.

If a pet consistently trades for main lists (as the Shima does) then why shouldn’t it be placed alongside them?
Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koikee » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:31 am

Last edited by Koikee on Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koikee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:34 am

Koikee wrote:
ajohanna wrote:

i agree with ajohanna. i don't think this is right to be adding a list based on demand. it'll be spiking the worth of certain pets even more and it is honestly not good for trading. and quoting, "why would someone want to trade a main-list for an 09 staff litter rare just for demand?", this is ridiculous. i don't think this thread should be continued as the former list was put down for a reason.

and i know the rarity of pets has changed, but that doesn't follow demand. pets should be going worth their actual rarity, not something that people look at and be like "oh, look at that pet i like it!".

But demand is a big part of trading ;/ if I don’t want your pet, it doesnt matter if the rarity is higher- I don’t want it. If a general population is willing to pay more for s pet they want then that becomes its worth.
If you don’t WANT that pet then don’t get it!

If you don’t want to pay that much for that pet, then you’re out of luck because the trader will just find someone who will. You don’t get to decide how much someone wants for their pet.
Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:35 am

i'd just like to quickly point out from this thread about the rares list and why it was discontinued.

Why did people want to retire the list? wrote:‘The Rares List’ has caused much controversy with trading. Everyone was forced to use it, no matter what their opinion was or guide they followed. ‘The Rares List’ was never an official guide, yet many users did not know this. The list has reached a point were it is too inaccurate and too confusing. New users had barely any chance of making it onto the list as well. It would’ve taken years to fix the list, so the best option was just to retire it and let new users make new guides for the community to follow.
Last edited by avaloafe on Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me