Favorite unpopular/rare/discontinued linearts?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Favorite unpopular/rare/discontinued linearts?

Postby codexia » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:21 pm

Neoncherry64 wrote:These bwolf lines are SO cute and I wish there were more than two pets who had them! I hope they come back someday <3
ImageImage

Edit: I also love these chicken lines! Nobody talks about them but I think they’re really neat

Yes to ALL of these! I love those bwolves & those chicken lines!

I also love this PPS horse:
And this bwolf! This one is my fave I think. Something about the jumping, and the ears being folded back, I just adore it!
Image Image Image
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 29 people.
I have nuked 11 people.
codexia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shooting Stars » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:25 am

ImageImageImage
I always hope for more butterdogs for every 2nd litter and event!! They're so, so pretty, my very favorite is the snowflake one!
It makes me so sad how there's only a few. (2011, 2012, and 2021). I was ecstatic when the 2021 litter came out, I thought they were making a comeback, but I guess it was just a one time thing.
Please CS, I'd be over-the-moon if these lovelies made a regular appearance! <3

♫ Currently living on the air in Cincinnati ♫

| xxx |
Featured Song: Take the 'A' Train - Ella Fitzgerald w/
Duke Ellington & His Orchestra
Shooting Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drive Like Jehu » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:51 pm

oh i have SO many, in pretty much every game i have A Thing for discontinued/old stuff

i really really like spiders, fish (both koi and betta), malk foxes, owls, malk dragons and malk cats
spiders are my second favorite species on CS (#1 is dwarf hamster) and i want to collect them all
keat(on) - he/him - adult - trans aromantic gay dude

liquidating most of my pets for FR. everything you see in the trade groups is for FR only, so trades offering pets/C$ will likely be cancelled.
i appreciate gifts but i will see them as currency gifts as i'll be trading them away (unless they're WL dwarf hammies... i collect those lol)

RICK FROBERG FOREVER! <3

> username is "Drive Like Jehu"
> look inside
> pfp is Obits
Drive Like Jehu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CHINARIZING » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:54 pm

I just looked up the old Shima fox linearts...

Now I wish that they just made a new lineart similar to it. Poses aren't copyrighted after all. They looked really elegant, but cute at the same time.

codexia wrote:
Neoncherry64 wrote:These bwolf lines are SO cute and I wish there were more than two pets who had them! I hope they come back someday <3
ImageImage

Edit: I also love these chicken lines! Nobody talks about them but I think they’re really neat

Yes to ALL of these! I love those bwolves & those chicken lines!

I also love these beautiful bwolf linearts. I love butterfly wolves in general. Now I need the valentine's bwolf to complete those lines!

CHINA 🐲 HE/HIM | ADULT PLAYER | ASIAN-AMERICAN
══════════════════════════════════════════
TRADE THREAD | ART THREAD | ART STORE

art, my OCs, working out, pins/buttons, charms/keychains, E/SE Asian cultures, WACA, WoF, SU, MLP, Minecraft, countries, bully breeds, country personifications, pop punk, alt rock, indie, midwest emo, flags, furry visnovels, obscure horror, early Internet

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CHINARIZING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:06 am

ImageImage
I kinda find these guys interesting. They just exist. Don't seem to be that popular, from what I can tell. They were just released this one time back in the AC of '08 and that was it. I don't know why they exist or if a reason was ever given, nothing was done with them ever since and nobody seem to notice them anymore.
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xiao_Jian » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:46 am

Minimanta wrote:ImageImage
I kinda find these guys interesting. They just exist. Don't seem to be that popular, from what I can tell. They were just released this one time back in the AC of '08 and that was it. I don't know why they exist or if a reason was ever given, nothing was done with them ever since and nobody seem to notice them anymore.

I really like these! Just never had any luck trading for them :roll: . It would be really cool to see them again one of these advents. Maybe flipped and/or bigger so they'd fit in better, but they're still great as-is.
Xiao_Jian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileypillow » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:15 am

I LOVE Tess horses and I really wish more would be made because their small size, pose and facial expression are really appealing to me! If they returned I'd make a collection for them because the small size means more on one page. I prefer Tess horses to the default/main horse lines.

I like the new and original guinea pigs equally, but I'd love these to appear more as an alternate lineart.

The original cat lines are so much cuter than the new lines! The style fits the site better, they are easier to edit and customise than the current lines, and I find the pose and expression of the new cat lines more awkward. They're one of my favourite lines on the site, I love seeing them in events and maybe one day we'll get monthlies of them again, even as a one off?

These are such beautiful lines, and look so much more dynamic and expressive than the default horse lines! This is one of my favourite lines on the site, I'd love to see them used outside of rainbow mane 2nd/3rd gen litters (maybe an alternate lineart?).

These tiny dog lines are very cute and definitely need to be used again.

These PPS pony lines are completely adorable! The perspective is a little odd but the face looks cute and expressive, and fits into the CS style better.

I love the Malk mystery animal crates, and Malk lines in general, especially the wolves! It's a shame the lines are retired, maybe they could be redone?

I also like these Nick lines, the face and pose is really cute! Hopefully we get more in the future.

I love these store horses a lot. Maybe if they were redrawn to avoid recreating the store pets? They're beautiful, simple, sleek, expressive and the pose is cool too!

I love the pegasus variant of the unicorn lines! The beard and tail aren't flowy enough for my liking but they allow for easy editing, and the style is incredible!

My favourite dog lines. The ears and fluffy tail are adorable! The edits almost make them look like store pets. I would love to see 2nd gens or for these lines to be used more, I adore these edits so much!

Like with the dog line edits, I love these rat line edits so much! The nose and body look more realistic while keeping a cartoony, fun look that matches the site style and I love it.

I also really like alternate dog poses!
ImageImageImage
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:09 am

ImageImage

I wish we had a PPS of these malk lines

I also really like the betas

Forgot about this one too:
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leo & The Moths » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:01 am

Tarantulas, I feel like they are either loved or hated, I adore them. Also a big fan of all of the unique little “creature” linearts like below
i have several hundred bugs
ImageImageImageImage
Leo & The Moths

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue bell » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:56 am

I LOVE the malk foxes, probably my favourite pets on the site
ImageImageImage

also really like the old tess guinea pigs
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxx𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 • 𝙨𝙝𝙚/𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮
xxhi ツ I'm an adult from western
xxxcanada ♥ I love harry styles
xxxxxxtrade me Image dreamies

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image ImageImage Image Image

ImageImageImageImage