Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread - Starting Anew :)

Postby Padawan Jaywalker » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:14 am

Chry wrote:
Sino wrote:
They cannot send and receive messages on the the forums or on the main site i.e. Trade messages. Yes, there are a large number of them who do not understand rarities, but then, neither did you when you started ;)

YES I DID.

Because I read the Trade Rant Thread. *gleam of brilliance*

rofl. . . i believe i was just pwn'd . . . so mean xD

And yes, the back and forth trading is incredibly irritating. I've had quite a few recently actually. People are obsessed with my rares, and im only seeking like 3 rares/VR's at the moment, so im not going to trade an 08 for a Mausaic PPS lol.

That is hilarious. xD

Ah, the smell of a new thread! :D

Oh my, it seems as though all the people who send me trades don't know how to use the "Caps Lock" key. Nor do they know how to spell!
"U no wat i men rite???????? i waz lik omg n rofl haha!!!!!!!! i dun no if dey no haow use teh dictonary!!!!!!!! it mak meh mad lik a gumpy ol man. omg i fell a wrinkel comin naow!!!!!! :lol: "

>_> So many exclamation and question marks. Well, that was the best could do. xD

Translation:
"You know what I mean right? I was like "Oh my gosh" and rolling on the floor laughing haha! I don't know if they know how to use the dictionary! It makes me mad like a grumpy old man. Oh my gosh I feel a wrinkle coming now! :lol: "
Last edited by Padawan Jaywalker on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
currently on hiatus
Padawan Jaywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudog » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:15 am

JamBlack wrote:Image

o.e asdfghjk

i am going to faint xD that is wow

hopfully i won't get any trades like that, since everything been going so well.
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orbitsy » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:15 am

Princess_Mekka wrote:
ryka wrote:One thing I don't exactly like is when you put in huge bold letters that you want something in particular (I.e. C$ or items ONLY) and the trader doesn't even bother to read THAT. it's in BIG BOLD UNDERLINED LETTERS and they can't read that? -___- [/endcapsabuse]

Have you tried getting a flashy graphic? That usually does the trick. ;3

Yeah but the thing is, can you see the images on like, phones? Because some people come on cs on phones and I mean if the image doesn't load or images don't work, then the person can't see the big important rule D:
SUBETA
sign up to Subeta, another virtual pets website, please by clicking the above link!! <3
Orbitsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TawnyDestrange » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:20 am

Don`t you really hate when people obviously did not read the site/your rules but still send you annoying trades? Someone kept offering commons for rares, and after I kept saying no, they kept sending the same trade! So annoying.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-and-effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey.....stuff."
TawnyDestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:22 am

Them:
'10 Uncommon

Me:
'09 Rare

WHUT. No message either. Seriously. Just because something is on my wishlist does not mean I will overpay for it. -.-
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryka » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:25 am

Arisu~ wrote:
Princess_Mekka wrote:
ryka wrote:One thing I don't exactly like is when you put in huge bold letters that you want something in particular (I.e. C$ or items ONLY) and the trader doesn't even bother to read THAT. it's in BIG BOLD UNDERLINED LETTERS and they can't read that? -___- [/endcapsabuse]

Have you tried getting a flashy graphic? That usually does the trick. ;3

Yeah but the thing is, can you see the images on like, phones? Because some people come on cs on phones and I mean if the image doesn't load or images don't work, then the person can't see the big important rule D:

@ Mekka: nop. Maybe I could give that a shot.
@ Arisu: I've used ancient phones with Internet and the trades show, including the box for trade rules, ect.
But you do have a point there.
One of the things I rarely do is immediately cancel the trade. I usually edit.
Last edited by ryka on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Thanks for knowing how to make me SMILE...
ryka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Padawan Jaywalker » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:26 am

When they LIE about reading your rules. >_> Like really people? I know what my rules are.
currently on hiatus
Padawan Jaywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryka » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:27 am

*MockingJay* wrote:
When they LIE about reading your rules. >_> Like really people? I know what my rules are.

Omg I HATE it when they do that -___-
still give them a second chance by editing...
ImageImage
Thanks for knowing how to make me SMILE...
ryka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Padawan Jaywalker » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:30 am

ryka wrote:
*MockingJay* wrote:

Omg I HATE it when they do that -___-
still give them a second chance by editing...

Wow, you are so nice. xD I can forgive them once if they break a rule. Maybe twice. But lying? No-no. The trade is canceled and they are blacklisted for however long I want them to be or permanently.
currently on hiatus
Padawan Jaywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 am

...Oh gosh durn it! D: Why didn't I finish my Card Deck BEFORE this happened? *whinewhinerantrant*

So, I've had this dream of one day owning a complete 'Deck' of Card Dogs - y'know. 12 of each Dog, 2 Jokers. I thought it'd be really cool to have a complete deck :3~! .....*sigh* Such an easy dream...back when they were uncommon *fail*

I just received a trade, them offering a Queen of Clubs, asking for my Buckskin PPS Pony. The dog was on my wishlist, but at first I went 'Hey, that breaks me rules, since I said only to offer Rare Wishlist pets for that horse, and the Card dog is only unco-....*stares*'

The Card Dogs are now Rare >___< Boooo!! So they did follow my rules, even if it was still unfair to me....

But now it's gonna be impossible to get the amount I need ;___; Because they're now "Rare" '08's, which mean people are gonna want other RARE '08s for them. D: I is a sad....

EDIT
Oh hey wait! I just checked - only the Queen of Clubs is rare! Yeesss~!! Which is gonna make getting 12 of her a pain, but at least I have warning now to go gather 12 of the other 3 before they also turn Rare! *rushes to trades*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me