Trade Rant Thread v. 27 *new rules*

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread v. 27 *new rules*

Postby Windi_1 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:24 am

Zebra. wrote:
Blizzardclaw wrote:
Windi_1 wrote:Unfair trade sent to me. My stomach flipped when I saw it.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... pAS49n-JJQ

I think it is unfair to them... that UC is from '10 and they are asking for '12 and '13 VC and OMGSC

I agree, I think it's unfair to them. I get a lot of trades me asking for the '13 Valentine Winged Dogs and offered '10 UCs and they cancel... :\

No, unfair to me. Horses are hoard pets and I will not pay that many pets just for hoards.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kex. » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:24 am

Erdbeerkäse3000 wrote:Hi, please offer Trades to me :)

This isn't a trading thread, this is a trade where we rant about bad trades and it's against the rules to ask for trades here.
you're fabulous!
Kex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dynamite, » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:24 am

I don't want to read your massive story like trade rules! D: *sobs*
dynamite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zalia » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:24 am

BreyerFreak wrote:Oh, demand...
It's horrible in every possible way. .__.

I am with you all the way....People are very stubborn xD
One.Two.Three.Four.Five.
Image Image
-----------------
Exenity
|intj| |AAL|

-----------------

You are beautiful.
You are ignorant,
and we are forever.

Image Image
Zalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Sharni~* » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:26 am

Tess wrote:If you sincerely can't think of a single nice word to say when cancelling a trade, then cancel it without a message. There's no point getting yourself in trouble over someone else's bad trade offer.

Lots of people complain because people don't leave messages when they cancel. You see this here? Tess, owner of CS, tells us to. Because we do not want to say something cruel.

A lot of the time when I cancel, I do not leave a message because I know if I did, I would explode. Sorry if leaving no message hurts your feelings but I am not going to risk getting myself warned/banned from CS just to fulfil your petty need to be told why I cancelled. If I cancelled, it means you broke my rules or the trade was unfair. Simple.
*~Sharni~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:27 am

Windi_1 wrote:
Zebra. wrote:
Blizzardclaw wrote:I think it is unfair to them... that UC is from '10 and they are asking for '12 and '13 VC and OMGSC

I agree, I think it's unfair to them. I get a lot of trades me asking for the '13 Valentine Winged Dogs and offered '10 UCs and they cancel... :\

No, unfair to me. Horses are hoard pets and I will not pay that many pets just for hoards.

They're older hoard pets though (not to mention higher rarity). It is unfair to them, but we all have our own opinions X3

I keep forgetting to check to see if i have WL pets for other people before I start a trade. I find the pets I want but then don't have any WL pets :(
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kex. » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:27 am

*~Dark Sharni~* wrote:
Tess wrote:If you sincerely can't think of a single nice word to say when cancelling a trade, then cancel it without a message. There's no point getting yourself in trouble over someone else's bad trade offer.

Lots of people complain because people don't leave messages when they cancel. You see this here? Tess, owner of CS, tells us to. Because we do not want to say something cruel.

A lot of the time when I cancel, I do not leave a message because I know if I did, I would explode. Sorry if leaving no message hurts your feelings but I am not going to risk getting myself warned/banned from CS just to fulfil your petty need to be told why I cancelled. If I cancelled, it means you broke my rules or the trade was unfair. Simple.

This :I
Too many people get butthurt when I don't write a message.
I want to trade, not to conversate. If I wanted to chat I'd go elsewhere.
you're fabulous!
Kex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cacticollie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:28 am

*~Dark Sharni~* wrote:

I don't even see why leaving a message really matters? I do it out of habit now. It doesn't matter if it has a message or not, I'll edit or cancel how I please.
cacticollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zalia » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:29 am

What's up with everyone sending trades for my Unicorns? I mean...they are terrible offers. If you wanted it that bad you would pay more than a 012 common. I am sorry but I just can't give them up that easily!
One.Two.Three.Four.Five.
Image Image
-----------------
Exenity
|intj| |AAL|

-----------------

You are beautiful.
You are ignorant,
and we are forever.

Image Image
Zalia

My pets