Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Postby Tammanae » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Image Image
Imani (f) & Sagittarius (m)
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nathifa » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Image Image
Pet's name: Anna ♀ ----------------- Pet's name: Aamon ♂
Please send me trades, after WL pets.
Nathifa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluehaze » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Image Image

Geist [m] + The Spider Man [m]

On candystripe legs The Spider Man comes
Softly through the shadow of the evening sun
Stealing past the windows of the blissfully dead
Looking for the victim shivering in bed
Searching out fear in the gathering gloom and
Suddenly!
A movement in the corner of the room!
And there is nothing I can do
When I realize with fright
That The Spider Man is having me for dinner tonight!

Sadly, I don't have The Spider Man yet.
But i love this song. And...I needed to make a couple for this song :P
Adult Veteran CS Player • start date of 2008!
Pisces || Cat Lover || Pokémon Master || Boy Mom to 2 ♥
bluehaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamarine » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Neon and simple colors

ImageImage
aquamarine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Utopia » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:22 am

Image Image
Gregor ------------ and ------------ Evelyn

As often as she found the time she would take a walk in the park, secretly looking out for the familiar figure that she had learned to spot from what felt like miles away. Her ears adjusted to the sounds that came with him – the ticking of clockworks, the hiss of steam emanating from valves, the faint rattling and churning of something beneath the mechanical surface that seemed to be the heartbeat of a machine slowly coming to life – until she could hear them even from the distance. Her nose picked up the light scent of oil, boiling water and sweat that seemed to cling around him more easily than any other. When she walked past him it always felt as if his fur had brushed against hers even if there were metres between them and she could feel the tickling of the sensation for hours just as if it had settled on her skin like a cat settles purring on a spot which it is particularly fond of.
He seemed to be constantly working. While she would stroll through the park trying to look as charming as she could, he was always dancing around some sort of machine, fixing parts of it or adjusting levers and valves. Sometimes he would simply sit on the lawn, scribbling away like mad or gazing thoughtfully into the sky. One time she even watched him sitting on a bench and eating something that looked positively gruesome, but he didn’t even seem to notice as he was reading some sort of book. She knew how his brows furrowed when something didn’t work out the way he wanted it to or when he was concentrating very hard, she knew the slight, boyish smile that would curve his lips if he seemed to be content with any of his machines or writings. She had even noticed that he would often scratch the back of his head absentmindedly while thinking very hard.

He never noticed her, though. She was used to people coming up to talk to her. Beggars would call for her and she would always spare a coin or two, policemen would politely tip their helmets when she strolled by, women would sometimes turn away in envy and most men would gaze at her with either an expression of rapture or one of scorn. It didn’t matter to her. Was it her fault that she had been born into nobility while others were not? Was it her fault that she knew how to make the most of herself and that she could afford it? Was it her fault that she could charm men into buying her whatever she wanted? Was it her fault that she had learned to play the games of the upper class so well? She wasn’t a bad person - that was something she was positively sure of. Her maids liked to work for her and she received plenty of invitations for all sorts of social gatherings that one could possibly attend. Of course she would scheme and play a little masquerade now and then but wasn’t that everyone did? Of course she wasn’t married and of course she had her share of lovers but that didn’t make her bad, did it?
In the back of her head she could hear her best friend making a tutting noise at her. Poor Dahlia would always tell her that being a lady didn’t require thinking that munch - at least not about topics other than the important ones. Clothes. Men. Fashion. Rumors. But on the other hand, she was thinking about a man. She just kind of… drifted away from the topic. That couldn’t be too bad, could it? Sighing quietly, she closed her eyes and instantly his figure rose out of the darkness that seemed to surround her now. He was bowed down over some sort of delicate robot in form of a butterfly as she had seen him yesterday in the park and examined it critically. Feeling rather discouraged she slowly opened her eyes again. He didn’t even look at her in her dreams.
She didn’t go to the park for a week afterwards. The mere thought of him not looking at her made her teary-eyed and prone to violent mood swings that she would unleash in the safety of her house. It took three shattered antique porcelain statues, several tea sets that would never again be complete, four ruined tablecloths and a ripped oil-painting until she had enough. She was not a girl anymore – she had faced members of the high nobility with nothing less than a nonchalant smile – she had fought her way through her rivals and she had always defeated them – she wouldn’t let a single man be an obstacle on her path! Enough of this now – she would face him right away. Well, maybe she would make herself presentable first… very presentable. She would blow his mind right away – if he didn’t notice her she simply had to force him.

It took her three hours to leave the house: One for making herself presentable (very presentable) and two for convincing herself to actually go to the park now that she was presentable. Very presentable. Though she could feel her decisiveness draining with every step she took, she nevertheless marched on. She had made a decision and she would stand up to it. When she finally reached the park none of her willpower was left. Feeling drained she took to sitting on the next unoccupied bench she found and suddenly had to fight the urge to burst in tears. She couldn’t possibly face him. She would only make a fool out of herself and he was not a man who had the time to talk to fools. It was noticeable that he was not a rich man nor one with influential connections but a man that had to fight his way to the top and yet hadn’t even started to set his foot on the ladder he was about to climb. He was very munch different from her and although she found that intriguing and scary at the same time she was very munch aware that he might not.
“Ist alles in Ordnung mit Ihnen?” Snapping out of her reverie she could only stare horrified at the speaker as she realized who was standing in front of her. It was – of course – him. She was not sure whether to cry or laugh: He never noticed her until she was in a state of total devastation. A long moment of silence seemed to settle between them. It was merely a second but it felt like years for her until he broke into a somewhat sheepish grin: “Uhm… we’ll… start again. Give me a second.” And with that he turned and started to walk away. Tears sprang into her eyes and she angrily blinked them away. She wouldn’t cry. She wouldn’t… ah, munch better.
To her genuine surprise, he only took a few steps away, whirled around again and came up to her, his golden eyes concerned and a slight frown between his brows. “Is everything alright, Mademoiselle?” She could only nod, her throat suddenly gone dry as the realization hit her: She couldn’t possibly be in love with him, could she? He was neither rich nor influential – she didn’t even know his name! He was rather handsome, though… ah, who was she fooling? He was one of the most handsome men she’d ever met and he seemed so intelligent, so clever. “Aw, too bad.” She couldn’t believe what she had heard him say – he found it bad that she was alright? However, a mere heartbeat before she could decide on whether she should get angry or simply get up and walk away, he broke out in the broadest grin she had seen in her life: “I would have loved to cheer a beautiful women like you up.”
She could only stare at him in marvel, any though of hurt, anger or sadness drained away by his words. Faltering slowly under her steady gaze, he winced slightly as if begging her silently to look away, scratched the back of his head and finally took to an apologetic look: “I was too brash, Mademoiselle, was I not? My apologies – uhm, I’ll simply leave you alone now. Excuse me.” – “No!” He stopped dead in his tracks and this time it was him who stared at her seemingly at a loss of words. A policeman that had been wandering by turned around and took a few hesitant steps in her direction. “No, I mean – I appreciate that.” She forced herself to smile at him and was relieved to see him smile back at her. “I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you.” His smile grew as he looked at her. “No harm done, Mademoiselle. I’m simply… you know…”
The policeman had already wandered away again while she waited for him to continue his sentence. As she could not stand the silence any longer, she quietly cleared her throat (it didn’t help either) and forced herself to say “No, I don’t know”. He looked back at her, his eyes sparkling slightly with amusement. “I’ll tell you under the condition that I may accompany for a walk or two.” She couldn’t help but laugh, rose from the bank and took a step in his direction. “We’ve got a deal then, Mister…?” – “Oh. Yes. Allow me to introduce myself. I, uhm… never mind. Doctor Gregor von Klausewitz, at your service.” – “Lady Evelyn Stuart. Pleased to meet you, Doctor.” – “Oh, no. There is no need to call me that, Mademoiselle… you may omit that ‘Doctor’, yes?” – “But Doctor, why would we have titles if we don’t use them…?”

She had the distinct feeling that he would never fully cease to be able to surprise her.

[author's note] Meh. Long story is long. It kind of... just wrote itself from a certain point on. I shall give cookies to everyone that actually read all that - and kudos to those who recognise the universe this is set in. [/author's note]

The dangers and the punishments grew greater
And the way back by angels was defended...

Image Image

Moorbraut & Schwarzgold & Aenor
Utopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ekio » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:59 am

While I may not recognize the "universe" it's steampunk to it's core and lovely. ^_^
That' boy has always seemed like a quirky bumbling yet very smart man so it doesn't surprise me for you to have written him that way. And she's always been a very headstrong girl no matter her dainty looks.
Very fitting.
.:Char Thread:.
.:Art Shop:.
Blueninja and kaileggo are my sons. They may trade with each other from time to time.

Ekio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby average » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:00 am

Nathifa wrote:
Image Image
Pet's name: Anna ♀ ----------------- Pet's name: Aamon ♂

I love it~ ♥
average

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Utopia » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:09 am

Ekio wrote:While I may not recognize the "universe" it's steampunk to it's core and lovely. ^_^
That' boy has always seemed like a quirky bumbling yet very smart man so it doesn't surprise me for you to have written him that way. And she's always been a very headstrong girl no matter her dainty looks.
Very fitting.

That makes a cookie and kudos for you :) Thank you for reading all that - I had something shorter planned but those two insisted on something appropriate. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it :)

The dangers and the punishments grew greater
And the way back by angels was defended...

Image Image

Moorbraut & Schwarzgold & Aenor
Utopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ika; » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:22 am

Image Image

Ж αиτiƒɾεεzε ♀ Ж and ✖ Ťųяiśɱo ♂ ✖

Definately writing more for these two later. I've always seen Antifreeze's design as male, but now I've seen a completely different side of her and paired her with Turismo <3

/semi-quit cs, find me on flight rising here/

trading all pets & items for flight rising stuff
ika;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ekio » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:31 am

Utopia wrote:
Ekio wrote:While I may not recognize the "universe" it's steampunk to it's core and lovely. ^_^
Very fitting.

That makes a cookie and kudos for you :) Thank you for reading all that - I had something shorter planned but those two insisted on something appropriate. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it :)

Most welcome
It's always funny to me but your right, sometimes they do insist!
.:Char Thread:.
.:Art Shop:.
Blueninja and kaileggo are my sons. They may trade with each other from time to time.

Ekio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me