CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tokens

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Animal Eggs 1-4

Postby Syn » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:40 pm

Cellar x Elijah wrote:
I'd say from what I know here that the Map, Cooked Meat, Floor Rug, Wizard Token, and Tailor Token are most likely the rarest of them and the hardest to find, and I've recently seen users talk about all of these 5 being hard for them to find and trade for, too.

I hope this helps a bit.

~Elijah

I was just about to repost our conversation from the earlier thread over here when I saw you'd replied. I can add a few things to this. I spent about seven years hunting the Red Gold Rug, the past two of them where that item was the first thing I looked for when starting a trade with a new partner. I had multiple friends all on the look out for it and without all that extra support I wouldn't have found it. It took me six months in 2012 to find someone with a map for trade and that was probably when they were still mostly fluid, I cannot imagine trying to find one now that so many have made their way to collectors or inactive accounts.

Also, here's the flow chart from over in the Event Discussions. I cannot vouch for it as I was around but it was put together by those who were at the time to give folks a sense of what was going on that first year. Note: The Love Potion was not an item, confused me too at first. It's more like the 'Wanted' posters you see now advertising turn ins we have to make. Hope this helps.

Currently collecting PPS dogs.
Music makes you braver.
Syn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Store Scarves

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Now that I've seen the chart, I'm confident that I'm right about the Wizard Token being the placeholder for the caterpillar trade. I'd say any of the ones in the middle of any of these trade in trees might be fairly rare, too, but not nearly as rare as the ones at the end. It would be easier for someone to trade in a few of their extra forest tokens for the ones you immediately get but harder to keep saving extras of every single item down the line.

For example, to have one red cloth, you'd need to find 2 grass and 1 wood. To have 1 red cloth and 1 gold cloth, you'd have to find 3 grass, 1 wood, and 2 treble berries. To have 1 gold cloth, 1 red cloth, and 1 floor rug, you'd have to find 6 grass, 2 wood, and 4 treble berries. And to make it even more complicated, to have 1 gold cloth, 1 red cloth, 1 floor rug, and 1 tailor token all left over at the end of the event, you'd have to have 9 grass, 3 wood, and 6 treble berries left to trade in...and remember to have enough time to let the floor rug trade finish and start a new one without finishing it.

I'd go through the others but you probably get it by now. The further down the line you would've gotten, the harder it would be to keep one of each item.

That said, this chart makes me recall more about the trades and the Nails and Shampoo would probably be about the same rarity as eachother since they're a straight swap. Shampoo was such a weird item as its only purpose was to trade in for the nails. Why they couldn't just make the first trade give you the hammer and nails and leave out the shampoo, I don't know. But that also means that to have one of each of the shampoo and the nails, you'd then also have to have 2 of the hammers, which means that one would be less rare than the other two. The dog trade in tree was far less complicated than the cat one, though, and that probably makes there items less rare, as well.

~Elijah
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:26 pm

For future search so I don't have to go back through all my 2017 trades again... sorry it's kind of out of order (went through all the trades twice...). Highlights for discussion, at this particular time (and close future), are the horse pony suit, pocky, some 09 plushies (totoro, reindeer, cupcake mouse, sunback, mutant malk, etc.), and store scarf set.

09 floppy rabbit ears 1/7/18
9 floppy rabbit ears (cancelled bc already had those) 12/30/17
animal eggs 1-4 1/13/18
09 sunback plushie 1/13/18 (for search: dogtag plushie)
animal egg 2 1/14/18
another animal egg 2 1/14/18
full DIY set (cancelled since we only have one set) 10/24/17
cupcake mouse, dog birthday balloon 1, dog birthday balloon 2 9/29/17
full DIY set (again only had one set, same with holly fairy outfit) 8/7/17
09 pocky 8/6/2017
reindeer plushie for totoro plushie 8/3/17
complete store scarf set, reindeer costume, snowman head, some 09 tree decor (mixed set) 5/14/17
horse pony suit 1/12/17
st pat's shoes + other items 1/12/18
flower 'tail bracelet' 1/15/18
09 cat plushie 1/14/18
yellow elf hat, yellow chicken suit + other items 1/12/18
sealed witness statement 7/26/17
08 merry christmas, 08 christmas socks x2, pocky, 08 christmas scarves, dog santa hat, reindeer plushie, floppy rabbit ears, confetti, cupcake mouse, butterfly wolf, party kitty, malk fairy set1/19/18
banana suit + mustache 1/7/18
sunjewel plushie, sunback plushie, store scarf set 1/24/17
09 blue egg token 1/3/18
mutant malk plushie 1/2/18
pocky, reindeer plushie, cupid wolf, leopard plushie, balloon lion plush, cupcake mouse, butterfly wolf, party kitty, squiddy birthday balloon 12/26/17
09 white bunny suit set, cut of meat, map + others (sent as a SUGGESTION; I thought it worth putting because I feel like it implied the items offered were less than/equal to the worth of an angel advent? I'm assuming that was their offer and I was supposed to take out pets/items)
-fireflii
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horsefreak » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:34 am

DaDwarf wrote:The eggs follow pretty much trades posted here. 1 user overpays and others follow.
(Ur tiger for the set anyone? Lol.) one trade can pretty much screw up values now a days.

Their placement is fine, the ur bw trade was a) user really wanted eggs and b) user really wanted rid of that ur bw. Egg 3 and 4 are more common then the other two so i see no reason to move em up uvu

Sorry I didn't say so in my post! Yes, I acknowledge I overpaid for the eggs. I valued the Bwolf at a non due to it's demand. I didn't want to be stuck with it again.

Be happy.
Be kind.
Horsefreak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niragi » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:41 am

Took me a while to find but here’s the trade;;

Golden Egg Token ~ 12/16/2017

Niragi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:59 am

Solloby wrote:That makes a lot of sense, both responses. Our gathered trades were fairly consistent in valuing eggs 3 & 4 at september list so I am still thinking that that's where we place them.

For the medieval tokens, the problem with them is, I'm guessing only item collectors kept items they didn't trade in. But because there was so many cool things to collect in the event, and some items you could not have more than one of or it was a pain to get enough for multiple, they did not collect spares. So medieval tokens would not be traded often.

Should we look at them next? I'm not sure if we will be able to find many trades for them at all. Are these the items we need to consider? Is this listing correct? Which are more rare? I want to say the first 5 plus Floor Rug but really no idea, it was much too long ago to remember.

- Map
- Cooked Meat
- Cut of Meat
- Wizard Token
- Tailor Token
- Ring Toss Token
- Wood
- Grass
- Rose
- Treble Berries
- Posies
- Love Berries
- Floor Rug
- Shampoo
- Red Cloth
- Gold Cloth
- Nails
- Hammer

Ring Toss Token is easy to get. I’ve easily found people with than 3 of them. Love berries, rose, and treble berries are more common. Same with the posies.

Tailor token has always been the hardest. Map and flooor rug are also somewhat hard to get.

The tailor token definetly needs to be on the item guide.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:05 am

@winter That one suggestion I valued all those items in total as a 7th-10th tier advent list :)
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oshawott8888 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:49 am

I can't find the trade right now but I traded a t1 advent for a store scarf a while back
─────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageHi! I'm Osha!Image
ImageAnime and BTS obsessedImage
ImageLoves BirbsImage
───────{Image}─────
Image.
Image.

.....................ImageImageImage
Internet Addict~
ImageImage
Oshawott8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:06 am

DaDwarf wrote:The eggs follow pretty much trades posted here. 1 user overpays and others follow.
(Ur tiger for the set anyone? Lol.) one trade can pretty much screw up values now a days.

Their placement is fine, the ur bw trade was a) user really wanted eggs and b) user really wanted rid of that ur bw. Egg 3 and 4 are more common then the other two so i see no reason to move em up uvu

someone post a trade for animal egg #4 where the other person wanted a CEG & BEG for it. I posted what I just got and explained the other trade was way over in value. Another player came back and said it was over but that the egg goes for a non. Right there is the problem.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:30 am

Solloby wrote:That makes a lot of sense, both responses. Our gathered trades were fairly consistent in valuing eggs 3 & 4 at september list so I am still thinking that that's where we place them.

For the medieval tokens, the problem with them is, I'm guessing only item collectors kept items they didn't trade in. But because there was so many cool things to collect in the event, and some items you could not have more than one of or it was a pain to get enough for multiple, they did not collect spares. So medieval tokens would not be traded often.

Should we look at them next? I'm not sure if we will be able to find many trades for them at all. Are these the items we need to consider? Is this listing correct? Which are more rare? I want to say the first 5 plus Floor Rug but really no idea, it was much too long ago to remember.

- Map
- Cooked Meat
- Cut of Meat
- Wizard Token
- Tailor Token
- Ring Toss Token
- Wood
- Grass
- Rose
- Treble Berries
- Posies
- Love Berries