Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Postby Inatae » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Image Image

Javert and Alouaia

I got something on my mind
Makes me sad and makes me cry - oh no
Johnny wanna live

Just an ordinary day
An animal will pass away - oh no
Johnny wanna live

Who's to say he got no rights
Even not a right to life
Don't know why it leaves you cold
Don't know how to make it show - oh no
Johnny wanna live
Johnny wanna live

Got to give his skin away
For coats the wear on summer days - oh no
Johnny wanna live

Beauty aid and all the rest
Come directly from a test - oh no
Johnny wanna live

Through his eyes I look inside his heart
He can feel like me and you
Can't defend himself cause he can't talk

And this is why I talk to you

Johnny isn't just a name
He stands for every creature's pain - on no
Johnny wanna live
Johnny wanna live

Go an try to look inside his heart
You can find your own mistakes
Try to hide them thinking he can't talk
But he can read them on your face

Tell me why it leaves you cold
I swear
I'm gonna to make it show - oh no
Johnny wanna live
Johnny wanna live...

~Johnny Wanna Live by Sandra
Inatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby omori » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:33 pm

~
~
~

So, this story turned out longer than expected..

Image ~+~+~+~ Image
Aro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Niami

The following story also features [ and please imagine them all with harnesses on, like the first few, and all the same species (dog) ]:
Image ~ Image
Kari ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Brute

Image ~ Image
Kotch ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leon

Image ~ Image
Montana ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gizmo

It wasn't supposed to go like this.
You were supposed to grow big and strong.
We were supposed to be together.
Forever.

But things change. And they change in the blink of an eye. In the time of one wrong step. Before you know it, your whole life can be wrong. Different. Disastrous. You don't know why you should live. But even though you might feel like that.. Like there's no point to life.. Like nobody will even miss you if you are gone...
Don't give up.

Never give up.

The snowstorm hit an hour after we had left. Visibility depleted quickly, and there was no turning back. I was out with my six teammates and my master on a practice run. A big race was coming up, and my master wanted the money. He was so determined... He had won four races before this one, and wanted to win more. He wanted to get his name out there. He wanted to win. And he eventually became blinded by pride and eagerness.
"Keep going!" Master yelled above the howling wind. We hesitated, knowing that not being able to see was dangerous, but he cracked his whip upon our reigns and we began running as quickly as possible. We were cold, and our feet would soon become frostbitten if we did not get out of the snow. Already my feet were aching.

"Are you alright, Aro?" I heard a sweet, mellifluous voice ask. I turned my head to the right, trying to get a glimpse of my mate.
"Yeah, just trying to think warm thoughts." Kari smiled at me then turned her focus back to the path before us. The invisible path.

I was the lead dog for my master's sled team. Behind me was Kari and Brute, followed by Kotch and Leon, and Montana and Gizmo. As I said before, Kari was my mate. Brute was not related to me, but we were good friends, and always competed in a friendly manner. Kotch was probably the friendlies dog on the team; Leon didn't talk much, but he was dedicated. Montana was a nice girl, and I could see her being mates with Kotch - but I never said anything. And Gizmo? Gizmo was my younger brother. We were born five years apart. He was the youngest on the sled team. He always wanted to be the lead dog like me, but he knew that he would have to work his way up.

After a few more minutes of our feet pounding against the freezing precipitation, I barked. My mater needed to let us rest. The rest of the pack barked as well, but our master didn't listen. He pushed us harder instead. The pack's breath created a fog the lingered around us. Something bad would happen. What about poor Gizmo? He was much to young to be running like this. I barked again, this time releasing a small howl afterward.
"Please, let us stop!" I barked. Of course, our master couldn't understand me, because I could not speak Human, and he could not speak Dog. "Please!" I howled.
"Keep going!" Master yelled again. We had all adapted to know that "keep going" meant to not stop, or something like that. My legs glided across the snow, carrying the rest of the pack behind them. My paws had begun to feel numb. And just as I had expected before, disaster struck.

But in a way that I'd never expected.

My paws slid out from under me and my stomach hit the hard ground. I was moving, but I wasn't running. There was a loud cracking noise as my master used his whip again. Or so I thought. The rest of the pack whimpered behind me, losing their footage as well. We were sliding across ice uncontrollably. And even worse, the snowstorm hadn't let up. We were blind on an ice patch. Where did it end? We had no idea. Master yelled behind us, but this time in fear. He heard the cracking as well, and I knew that it wasn't his whip, no matter how hard I tried to persuade myself. The pack whimpered and barked in fear, and even though I was just as scared, I knew we had to get moving. I inhaled deeply, and slowly stood up. The cracking noise continued, and my heart continued to pump quickly. Would we all die here?

No, I wouldn't let this happen...!

My legs moved slowly, one after the other. I pulled with all my strength, trying to drag the rest of the pack with me, but I wasn't strong enough.
"Kari! Brute!" I yelled. "Slowly stand up, and slowly take a few steps! We can do this!" The two followed my orders and proceeded to pass on the message; and soon enough, we were slowly, steadily, making our way across the ice. With every step, I heard the ice crack, and I knew it wouldn't hold out for much longer. The pack grew silent, and focused as hard as they could to step in sync.
"Everyone," I called, "this ice will not last much longer. We must make a run for it." There was a silence, and I hoped it was in agreement. "Ready? ...Run!" I yelled, and soon, the wind was stinging my eyes as we sprinted.

Crack! Crack! The ice threatened us with every meter we moved. I didn't know where the ice would end. But just as the thought crossed my mind that we wouldn't make it, my paw touched solid ground. Dirt covered in snow. My paws, one by one, fell to the dirt floor, sinking into it, the quiet thuds sounding like such sweet serenity to my ears. I let out a howl of relief, but the howl was masked over by a terrible crash. My head shot to the side, but I could not see what had happened. I heard Master scream, and then I heard a splash; and following that, I heard my name.
"Aro! Help!" Gizmo was screaming, thrashing with fear, trying to scramble away from the gap that was now in the ice.
"Giz!" I screamed back, my muscles tightening. I planted my paw in the ground and pulled as hard as I could, and the two behind me frantically did the same. But it didn't work.
"ARO!" I heard one last time, followed by two more splashes. This couldn't be happening. After we finally reached the ground? This was it then. This was our last moments. I heaved forward, but was dragged back two more steps. Splash! Splash! Kotch and Leon were dragged below.
"NO!" I cried. "Kotch! Leon!" But I was only answered by a quiet gurgling. Then I realized my mate's fate was soon to be closed as well. I heard Kari's claws scraping across the ice.
"Aro," I heard Kari say through clenched teeth. "Please, don't let this be the end of us. I lo-"
Splash! Splash!
"Kari! Brute!" I sobbed. My throat burned and my eyes were teared up. Was this the end? My claws were now on the ice, trying to find something to grasp. But there was nothing but a barren ice stage. "NO!" I screamed.

And I was swallowed by the hole.

I thrashed about, trying to escape this torture. I wanted to gasp for breath, but I knew it wouldn't do me any good. So this was it. This is how I would go. I would drown with the rest of my pack, and my selfish master. What had come of him, anyway? And there, just as I had wondered that very though, I saw his figure - his slender, human figure - swim beside me. His head turned to me, and our eyes met. I saw it. I knew it. He had done this to us. He had set this path, this fate, this horrible, tragic fate for us.
And he was going to leave us.

His focus returned to the gap in the ice above, where the light shone threw, and that was the last I saw of him. Master escaped, leaving each and every one of us to die. I bared my teeth, the actions that had just happened reaching my mind. He would pay for this. I reached my head down and managed to get my teeth around the harness that dragged me down. I turned around to get the others, but my lungs burned with the desire to inhale. I made a mental promise to return, and swam as quickly as possible to the surface. I gasped for breath, but only took a few before diving back under. Where did they go?! Where was the pack?! They were sinking much quicker than I had anticipated. I scrambled to swim down. Please, please still be ok... And I, at last, found their shapes. They were sinking as if an anvil were attached to the reigns! I swam harder and faster, as much as I could do, and I reached their bodies. But that's all they were. Soulless bodies. I tried to tell who was who, but I couldn't. And I didn't want to, because I knew that they were all there, slowly sinking to the bottom of a lake, drifting away from me to the center, the deep part. I sobbed and inhaled, and began choking. I turned back up to the surface, towards the monster that had swallowed us, that had destroyed everything I loved. I had drifted as well, and frantically made my way up, up, up...

I coughed, trying to breathe again. And even before I could breathe normally, I sobbed, cried... I pulled my frozen body above the surface, just now focusing on how hold the water had been. I shivered fiercely as my body surfaced. I was wet, and it was so cold... All I could do was, somehow, through my broken heart and aching, freezing bones, drag myself off the ice and under an evergreen. The snow had lightened up a little bit, so I could partially find my way around. I tried to gather myself, gather my thoughts and mind, and my trembling body. I still sobbed, and I could no longer control it. The events that had just occurred should have killed me. I wished it had. I curled up my body as tightly as I could, and tightened my eyes. They stung, as did the rest of my body. Crying, crying... I did this for what felt like an eternity, until I drifted off into a light sleep...

...To be continued, possibly. I do not feel like writing anymore at the moment...

[ waiting for something to happen? ]
omori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedeltedelete » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:19 pm

ImageImage

Smokey
Reindeer Lady
deletedeltedelete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nathifa » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:01 am

Image & Image
The Prince and the Forest Fairy
<33
Please send me trades, after WL pets.
Nathifa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rayen » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:13 am

ImageImage
Sunrise(♂) && Yuuki(♀)

l e a r n i n g . t o g e t h e r
sunrise&Yuuki || human form || short story

Part 1 of ?
When they tell you high school is wild, do believe it. It’ll save you from learning it the hard way, like I did. Keep your head down and don’t look the seniors in the eye. They're your alphas and you're the omega, especially if you’re a thin, shy guy like me – and when your name is Sunrise. Seriously. School is worse than the jungle – you gotta fight for survival. It’s okay to cheat, as long as you’re not caught. And, most important of all, the strong kill the weak. Well, maybe not literally – except when the reject kids from those gangs start a nasty fight – but the cool guys and girls are just like vampires: they feed on your ego to boost their own, leaving you crushed. Clique vampires, just like Yuuki, the ‘ice princess’, a nickname originated by her glacial manner.
Oh yeah, and you know that thing about vampires. They’re always incredibly beautiful. Yuuki is like that, with stunning lilac eyes and her hair an unusual shade of blue – it’s not dyed, you see, it’s her natural hair color. And although it might sound really weird, it actually looks amazing. Well, Yuuki would look amazing with anything, but she just ignores me all the time. And so I decided I should teach her a lesson.

--
Yuuki frowned at her book. She couldn’t focus on it, as hard as she tried. She glared at it in vain, feeling exhausted. And she needed to have it finished for that afternoon, since it was the last day their French teacher had given them to read the three-hundred-page volume, and later on she’d have piano class, so she wouldn’t have time for the book. With a frustrated sigh, she stuffed it back into her silvery blue messenger bag – she had a thing for everything blue – and stood up, getting ready to leave, when she noticed Sunrise some feet down the corridor. He had obviously noticed her there, (Yuuki wasn’t exactly the kind of girl who could go by unnoticed, and not only for her ethereal beauty, but she had some kind of head-turning presence that attracted people like moths to a light) but he hadn’t done any attempt to start a conversation, for the first time since they had met each other. Of course, Yuuki dumped him bluntly any time the chat went on for too long, which for her standards was anything over two sentences. Yet it was strange in a way. It was so totally unlike Sunrise.

She walked past him, and in the very last minute halted, looking at him over her shoulder. “So? Aren’t you asking me out today?” she asked, with a sharp sarcastic edge to her voice. Yet it wasn’t enough to justify her stopping to talk to him – so totally unlike her, too. Blast it. Was she becoming just a common mellow-hearted girl? No, it couldn’t be.

He raised his head from the French book, looking at her with those startlingly orange eyes. “No,” he finally answered, sounding disinterested, maybe a little too tired of everything, or somewhere in-between. His voice was heavy, and for a moment Yuuki shared his exhaustion, the same weight over her, pinning her to the ground. That moment melted away right then, though, and she flipped her hair. Sunrise returned his gaze to the book. “I’ve given up,” he stated, sounding slightly regretful. Yuuki stared at him, feeling offended. Never a boy had given up trying to conquer her heart! Was she losing her charm? Sure, Sunrise wasn’t a big problem, but imagine the soccer team’s stars would tell her they had given up? Where would all the expensive gifts go? She clenched her jaw, glaring at him with her sharpest icy death stare.

“Phew, that’s good news then,” she forced a joyful tone, and turned around, storming down the hall in hasty footsteps. Given up on her, honestly.

Behind her back, Sunrise looked up again and chuckled, wildly amused. Girls, he thought, shaking his head and collecting himself to leave, are so predictable. Still, he felt as though he had missed something, and that notion was tugging at him, a reminder of his unusual melancholy. He tried in vain to shake it away. Sorry, conscience. It was fun, just to see that look in her face. He shook his head vigorously, as though to rip the mask he’d been wearing off his face, and also walked down the hall, grinning widely. Man, I have some acting talent! He cheered, in an attempt to smother the feeling of being wrong about the lesson he wanted to teach Yuuki. It was unnatural and out of character, but she deserved it, he told himself. Mission over, goal achieved.

Author's Note: Mmmkay, this was a troublesome one to write. I'm not one hundred per cent positive on whether this works or not. I'm exhausted with school, and it's just the first day. It's almost like the teachers want to kill us with work x__x Plus, today is my mom's birthday, so I wrote this in-between other tasks, and I had homework. So after this row of lame excuses, I really wanted your reviews and suggestions, so next part will be better.
わたし、気になります!
tumblr x deviantart x pm me! x my etsy shop
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Potato~ » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:42 am

Image Image
¤ Patchwork ¤♂ and Baby Blue ♀

Believe it or not, I made this pairing when listening to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvmIzxO0 ... re=related Who knew...
---
~Potato~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JamBlack » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:49 am

Image <3 Image

You took my hand,
You showed me how,
You promised me you'd be around,
Uh huh, that's right,

I took your words and I believed,
In everything you said to me,
Oh no, that's right. . .

~ P!nk - Who knew

JamBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *night*huntress* » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:54 am

-Firestar- wrote:ImageImage

*throws two in a pen and waits*

I'll get a Quagga if I wait long enough :D

I love them <3
*night*huntress*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluehaze » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:55 am

Image Image

Annabelle + Matthew

Baby, baby blue eyes,
Stay with me by my side;
'Til the mornin', through the night.
Well baby,
Stand here, holdin' my sides,
Close your baby blue eyes;
Every moment feels right.
And I may feel like a fool,
But I'm the only one, dancin' with you.

Image Image

Dakota + Rocket

Oh Dakota, I know our love is new.
I barely know ya
I'm falling over you
It's the way you do, the things you do,
That make me fall in love with you.
Dakota, are you in love with me too?

Adult Veteran CS Player • start date of 2008!
Pisces || Cat Lover || Pokémon Master || Boy Mom to 2 ♥
bluehaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

-Firestar- wrote:ImageImage