CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tokens

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Animal Eggs 1-4

Postby Syn » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Ïçë wrote:
LLHBBB wrote:I just accepted this trade for my animal egg 4 - 1/14/18

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... wytVZbZilw

Was just about to post this!

Also would you guys say that The DIY Cake set would be fair for a non?

I paid a BA, Red Tox, Lolita, and Blue Seal PPS for mine a year ago. The BA and Tox were both true date if that matters.

So yeah, a non is a good deal for it.
Currently collecting PPS dogs.
Music makes you braver.
Syn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Finalized » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Ïçë wrote:
LLHBBB wrote:I just accepted this trade for my animal egg 4 - 1/14/18

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... wytVZbZilw

Was just about to post this!

Also would you guys say that The DIY Cake set would be fair for a non?

I was able to get the entire set earlier last year (including a UR Apple) for a Raven dog. I’d say around a non, or 1.5 nons would be accurate. I’ve seen the set go for a UR B-Wolf but because of demand, that user has clarified that they value it at a non.
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:45 pm

What's with the sudden dramatic price hike with Animal Eggs 3 & 4?
From our gathered trades from 2017 they were going for around a September list each. I must admit I was not around during Easter 2009 so I don't know why they seemed to go for lower values than Eggs 1 & 2 in our earlier gathered trade links. Is September list no longer the correct place to price them?

Regarding the Medieval Faire 2011 trade in tokens, I agree that many need to go onto the list as high valued items. They are rare and hard to find, I would hate to try and trade for one 7 years on. I have no idea how much they should be valued at though ._.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:49 pm

The eggs follow pretty much trades posted here. 1 user overpays and others follow.
(Ur tiger for the set anyone? Lol.) one trade can pretty much screw up values now a days.

Their placement is fine, the ur bw trade was a) user really wanted eggs and b) user really wanted rid of that ur bw. Egg 3 and 4 are more common then the other two so i see no reason to move em up uvu
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:52 pm

From what I've noticed, people who aren't familiar with item trades (esp the animal eggs) tend to clump animal eggs 1-4 together. I think it's the fact that people are starting to see 1 and 2 are going for a lot and so ask for 3 and 4 more. I can't say for sure if its demand or just mistaking the value, but I do agree I tend to see 3 and 4 a lot more frequently more than 1 and 2.

I have no say on medieval token items. I had no idea they were so hard to find, and I haven't done any searches on them so... ;o
-fireflii
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:59 pm

That makes a lot of sense, both responses. Our gathered trades were fairly consistent in valuing eggs 3 & 4 at september list so I am still thinking that that's where we place them.

For the medieval tokens, the problem with them is, I'm guessing only item collectors kept items they didn't trade in. But because there was so many cool things to collect in the event, and some items you could not have more than one of or it was a pain to get enough for multiple, they did not collect spares. So medieval tokens would not be traded often.

Should we look at them next? I'm not sure if we will be able to find many trades for them at all. Are these the items we need to consider? Is this listing correct? Which are more rare? I want to say the first 5 plus Floor Rug but really no idea, it was much too long ago to remember.

- Map
- Cooked Meat
- Cut of Meat
- Wizard Token
- Tailor Token
- Ring Toss Token
- Wood
- Grass
- Rose
- Treble Berries
- Posies
- Love Berries
- Floor Rug
- Shampoo
- Red Cloth
- Gold Cloth
- Nails
- Hammer
Solloby

Help
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 pm

Are we looking at them next because we're assuming they're going for more than what we originally planned to discuss next (halo, pocky, etc.)? Because to be honest, I think they would be (now that I'm thinking about it), but I don't have the trades to back up that opinion. However, I've only recently started looking to complete my item collection. While I've mainly been looking for the eggs, I can definitely say I've seen more people with treble berries, posies, love berries, and grass than anything from that list (but those can still be fairly uncommon). I'd agree on your assessment on the rarest items of the ones listed (maybe add gold cloth to that? I barely remember that event so I'm not sure if its a similar 'situation' as the red cloth)
-fireflii
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tok

Postby Silverstar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:12 pm

I think the grass is the most common one, followed by the roses, love berries and posies. As you can see, I do own 38 grass pieces ^^;

Silverstar
she/her - adult - avid animal lover
languages: German - English
playing genshin impact like 24/7

Image Image
Image Image
Silverstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tok

Postby Solloby » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:13 pm

I was thinking we could look at them before we forget, but given they will take more time and effort to value it may be good to look at items we know we have trades post for.

How is this for an order of what to review next?
- Store Scarves
- Store Santa Set (Jacket & Pants)
- Black Pony Outfit
- Holly Fairy Outfit (traded my spare set for art)

So what we get the retired store stuff out of the way?

Silverstar - Yeah I have doubles of those pieces too, plus Ring Toss Tokens. Only one Wood though, but it's not an item I would've wanted multiple of so not sure if that is because they were trade-in items and rarer, or because I just traded them off during the event for stuff I liked more.
Solloby

Help
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:23 pm

Solloby wrote:That makes a lot of sense, both responses. Our gathered trades were fairly consistent in valuing eggs 3 & 4 at september list so I am still thinking that that's where we place them.

For the medieval tokens, the problem with them is, I'm guessing only item collectors kept items they didn't trade in. But because there was so many cool things to collect in the event, and some items you could not have more than one of or it was a pain to get enough for multiple, they did not collect spares. So medieval tokens would not be traded often.

Should we look at them next? I'm not sure if we will be able to find many trades for them at all. Are these the items we need to consider? Is this listing correct? Which are more rare? I want to say the first 5 plus Floor Rug but really no idea, it was much too long ago to remember.

- Map
- Cooked Meat
- Cut of Meat
- Wizard Token
- Tailor Token
- Ring Toss Token
- Wood
- Grass
- Rose
- Treble Berries
- Posies
- Love Berries
- Floor Rug
- Shampoo
- Red Cloth
- Gold Cloth
- Nails
- Hammer

Wood, grass, rose, treble berries, posies, and love berries were found in the forest throughout the entire event. While the cut of meat wasn't added until later, it was still one that was found in the forest and didn't need to have a trade in done to get it. The Ring-Toss token was found in the banner throughout the entire event and was the only token to be found there, and there was a time limit on how often you could use it, so many ended up with a lot of those at the end since they couldn't just mass spam them. That's why we ended up with 54 of them at the end. <.<

Everything else had to be have stuff traded in for them but there were pretty much tiers of difficulty on getting them. I heard there was a chart somewhere that showed what traded for what but I haven't seen it myself and I don't remember most of the trade ins.

Due to looking at the Hunter the Hunter account when we could look at NPCs' items, we were able to calculate exactly how many maps there were after the end of the event, which ended up being only 1091 left on user accounts. Who knows how many are possibly still able to be circulated at this point since we don't know how many are on inactive accounts and how many are in the pound account.

The Wizard Token and Tailor Token would be very similar because they were only placeholder items that were used for trade ins that took time to complete. The Wizard Token was there for the 2nd gen bw/dog caterpillars I'm pretty sure. You'd make the trade, receive the wizard token, and then you'd wait until the time was up on it, and trade in the wizard token for the caterpillars. I don't remember what you traded in for them though. The Tailor Token was there for the Floor Rug, you'd trade in I'm pretty sure the red cloth and gold cloth, which you already had to use multiple other items to get, you'd get the Tailor Token, wait the time, then trade the Tailor Token for the Floor Rug. You couldn't trade in for multiples of these at once. Once you started one of these trades, you had to turn in the wizard/tailor tokens when the time was up to complete the trade and then you could start a new one. This means each person could only keep one of these items on their account at the end...and that's if they remembered to start it and not finish it before the end of the event.

The Cooked Meat was what you used to trade in for the Map and the Map was what you used to trade in for the royal lion family, and I looked up the conversation from a few years ago and I said something about their being about twice as many cooked meats left on accounts as there were maps due to my calculations with the items the NPC account had.

The floor rug you had to wait to get and I'm fairly certain you used it to trade in for the royal cat family, which was also extremely popular as it gave us our first EPPS cat and you got 5 pets in one trade in.

I don't remember much about the rest and I don't remember at all what the shampoo was used for. Was that what was used to get the royal dog family? If so, then it's possible I'm wrong about what trade in you had to wait for at the wizard and got the wizard token as a placeholder for. But I'm fairly certain I remember having to wait to pick up the caterpillars because it took the wizard time to make the "love potion" work on the parents.

I'd say from what I know here that the Map, Cooked Meat, Floor Rug, Wizard Token, and Tailor Token are most likely the rarest of them and the hardest to find, and I've recently seen users talk about all of these 5 being hard for them to find and trade for, too.

I hope this helps a bit.

~Elijah
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me