Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Postby iBrevity » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:21 pm

ImageImage
Jinn [m] xxx Firefly [f]

"He's insane, hunny. Completely and utterly bonkers."

I lifted my dainty chin and scoffed. "No, he isn't."

My father leaned forward in his plush chair, eyebrows narrowed, frown taught. "Love, he believes that the chicken is his sister. That is not a healthy mindset."

"Well." I declared, placing my hands on my hips. "Perhaps the chicken is his sister."

"A chicken cannot be the sibling of a man." He replied tersely with a polite frown, raising his handkerchief to his mouth. With mannered, calculated eyes, he peered at me in a very different light. "...are you mad too?"

I sighed [a heavy sigh no doubt]. "Father, madness is not catching."

"Ah! Then you admit that he might be a little sideways on his teeter totter?" His cerulean gaze twinkled at my frenzied growl. I stomped out of the room.

"I'm going to visit him!" I called over my shoulder, in the most dignified way a yelling woman in a crowded hallway could possess. "I'll prove to you that he's not crazy!" The servants balked and stared at me with saucer eyes. I glared at them all.

"Well! Get on with your business!" They scurried to my orders and I snorted when they all disappeared, leveling my shoulders. Now where would he be... I breathed a sigh of relief at the realization; of course. The observatory was the only place he felt truly comfortable.

I hurried there, ignoring the anxious looks the guards exchanged when I bolted between them.

-----

The white hen peeped softly under his gentle hand. "I know, I know, sister, the stars are beautiful tonight..."

The door was flung open with such passion that it cracked when it hit the wall. Jinn looked back with hazy, unfocused eyes as the chicken fluttered her [delicately ivory] wings. He blinked when he recognized me, a slow, handsome smile blooming across his angular face.

"Ah, Firefly. Just in time for the comet." He rose to his feet and came to me, taking my hand between his own delicate fingers and leading me back to where he sat. Above us, the glass ceiling was the only shield between us and the cold, dark stars. "I knew you would come."

He excused his sister when she trotted away, shaking his head and clucking his tongue. "So moody tonight, my goodness..." He sat me down on his favorite seat and folded his long legs in beside me, staring up at the night sky.

I twisted my hands together, looking down in my lap. How was I to ask him such a bold, unwelcome-

"Did you father ask if I was sane again?" I started and looked up at him and he chuckled, a honey sound that spread lusciously through the entire room. "I figure you defended me?"

I had to do nothing but nod. He captured his chin in his fingertips and smiled. "You have no need to. I suspect that my mind has gotten a little foggy lately and well, I've read that that is not a good sign." He winked when I laughed and ruffled my hair, parting the thick black locks on either side of my face.

"You know," he began, turning his gaze away and back to the galaxies he was so fond of. "You don't need to visit me here. I know we are friends but... there is nothing more. No expectations, at least."

I pursed my lips in a frown, thinking. "Jinn, it is not like that. I want to spend time with you." I shrugged when he looked at me with [cautious] black eyes. "And, well..." With one finger nail I picked at a hole in my stockings, glad of the place to look when I could not meet his gaze. "...I wouldn't mind something more with you..."

He startled me when he took my hand and stilled my fingers.

"You know I have always loved you, Firefly." He said simply and although I had known it somewhere [deep somewhere], he had never said it out loud before.

He seemed amused at my gaping expression and pressed a lingering kiss to my forehead. "I am albeit a little crazy though." He added, grinning. "So your father was right about that."

"Is she really your sister?" I asked suddenly, looking over at the chicken that viewed us with her pretty little eyes.

He laughed, a ringing sound, and turned his gaze back to the stars. "Now if I answered that question, Firefly, you never would have the fun of wondering, would you?"

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Selcouth » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:30 pm

@iBrevity: That is ridiculously adorable. owo
I love your Jinn- he's so tiny and sweet. And a little off, but aren't we all? :D Either way, he's adorable. As is your Firefly!
Selcouth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlissfulFarrago » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Oh, I loved that. The ending made me smile. <3
--In another town
Don't let me forget

--In another town
Mouth full of regrets

--In another town
Please, place final bets

--In another town

[But I know
I know
I know]

[[--"Another Town"
by regina spektor]]

--I used to be RedBlueGreen
Characters, The Zoo ,dA
I'm not very active anymore, but I still get on sometimes. <3

BlissfulFarrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:33 pm

@Selcouth
He's a little sideways on his teeter totter, yeah. xDDD
Thanks for the comment [you know I always love seeing yours]. x3 I love pairing the black-eyed as men with larger female counterpoints, it amuses me every time; that, and seeing how huge that collar is on him. I had to put it on his shoulders to even get the item to look right. c:

@BlissfulFarrago
Thanks, hun. x3 I love my slightly insane characters. I believe there truly is a state of 'good' insanity. xD And I love that it made you smile. <3

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freyàh » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:29 pm

@iBrevity
I loved this story, so cute ^^
Image|ᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ wip | ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ | | Image
April, 2023: I've been busy with real life recently, so I haven't had much time for CS. However, hopefully I will be back soon! In the meantime, I wish everyone great days ahead, and thank you all for over a decade of fun and lovely memories! <3
Freyàh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainpelt » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:19 am

iBrevity wrote:
[size=85]ImageImage
Jinn [m] xxx Firefly [f]

Oh, thats was so adorable! Heheh, I like Jinn and his chicken sister, they're... odd :3

Currently:
Fermented cucumber slices.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
i svqu xdu izu i mdex grhmu lxdgp umkvzhm umx sdt
Questioning my life >.>

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

:: get help || roleplay rules || image use guide ::
:: human charries || fursona/charries ::
Rainpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vee. » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:41 am

Oh Brev, how kind of you to grace us with such an incredible story ...
Well, I've got my dose of genius today just by reading that, good way to start off the morning .
Haha but really, that was so sweet(:
Image Image Image
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hi, I'm Vee and I love you! ♥
    » I was Vellamore previously~
    » I am taking a temporary break from CS while I get my life in order. I will return someday!! Contact me on dA at yes-deer or on Discord at vee#2913
    » Commissions are closed.

about medA account
my kalons

vee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:31 am

Tammanae wrote:
Image Image
Swirls of Love (f) and Thyme (m)

She likes the Godsmack and I like Agent Orange
Her cd changer's full of singers that are mad at their dad
She says she'd like to score some reefer and a forty
She'll never know that I'm the best that she'll never have

"Girl All The Bad Guys Want"

Looovveeee that song xD, Bowling for soup!
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:52 am

@kekerica1
Thank you. c: I appreciate the compliment. 8D

@Rainpelt
Haha, 'odd' is a polite way to describe it. xD The story was actually inspired by me just putting the chicken item on him so I could show it to a friend and I just loved the little chick and the little dog together. x3

@Vellamore
Awww, that is so sweet. C: Especially coming from someone like you, an author I read a lot on this thread. <3 Thank you much for the compliment on my story; I'm glad you liked it. c:

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me