The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby Celestial » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:15 am

Minimanta wrote:
Celestial wrote:My side: Jewely sundog

Their side: July PPS, Common Floppy Eared Moon, Yellow Sorbet, Blue Toxic, Yellow Toxic, Pink Balloon, September Pink Cake Dog, Red rose, Blue rose, Rose PPS, Red Target, Red X Growing, 20 Octobers (full set!)

Sound fair to me. The July PPS is worth quiet a bit and all the other dogs aren't bad at all to get for a jewelry sun.^^

Really? Hmm, I think it's not much... Isn't it more fair if I ask her to add a non-racoon (I need that one so badly)?
...................................................................................

...................................................................................
Celestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:19 am

Sure, you can always ask for more^^ I do consider that offer as a minimum offer. If there wasn't a July PPS or any of the other July/Augusts 08 I wouldn't consider it very fair. If they have a non-coon and are willing to include it in the offer then add it =3
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:33 am

Minimanta wrote:Sure, you can always ask for more^^ I do consider that offer as a minimum offer. If there wasn't a July PPS or any of the other July/Augusts 08 I wouldn't consider it very fair. If they have a non-coon and are willing to include it in the offer then add it =3

Thank you! =D

Celestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:33 am

Minimanta wrote:

Their side: July PPS, Common Floppy Eared Moon, Yellow Sorbet, Blue Toxic, Yellow Toxic, Pink Balloon, September Pink Cake Dog, Red rose, Blue rose, Rose PPS, Red Target, Red X Growing, 20 Octobers (full set!)

Sound fair to me. The July PPS is worth quiet a bit and all the other dogs aren't bad at all to get for a jewelry sun.^^

Lucylululu66 wrote:Their side: Cloudstar, 2 new horses from this month
My side:Image

Unfair to them. No warrior cat are worth two horses and another warrior cat. Warrior cat for warrior cat will make this trade fair =3

Woah! Hold on!

For the sundog, that is a good deal. Usually the Sundog goes for the July PPS and maybe a common moon to make up for the slight rarity, but July PPS is one of the "Top 4"

Lucy, that is an unfair trade to them. Cloudstar you only got two of. The white with black feet people had hundreds of spares. Yes, there are Warrior cats worth two horses and another cat, but it is the other way around. Leopard, heather and cloud everyone only got two of. The other current cats, four.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:47 am

-Firestar- wrote:
Minimanta wrote:

Lucylululu66 wrote:Their side: Cloudstar, 2 new horses from this month
My side:Image

Unfair to them. No warrior cat are worth two horses and another warrior cat. Warrior cat for warrior cat will make this trade fair =3

Woah! Hold on!

For the sundog, that is a good deal. Usually the Sundog goes for the July PPS and maybe a common moon to make up for the slight rarity, but July PPS is one of the "Top 4"

Lucy, that is an unfair trade to them. Cloudstar you only got two of. The white with black feet people had hundreds of spares. Yes, there are Warrior cats worth two horses and another cat, but it is the other way around. Leopard, heather and cloud everyone only got two of. The other current cats, four.

I mean the Jewely sundog ^^

Celestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wishful Thinking » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:05 am

would a white sortic swapped for a purple be fair - they are roughly the same rarity arent they?

thank you!

Jo
ImageImageImage
Wishful Thinking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owlcoholik » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:34 am

choc_chip_cookies wrote:would a white sortic swapped for a purple be fair - they are roughly the same rarity arent they?

thank you!

Jo

Pretty much.
All the sortics have roughly the same rarity. Some are just a bit rarer then others ^__^
ImageImageImage
my username was spottyshan / shannonfrogi13 back in the day

ImageImageImage
owlcoholik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:36 am

shannonfrogi13 wrote:
choc_chip_cookies wrote:would a white sortic swapped for a purple be fair - they are roughly the same rarity arent they?

thank you!

Jo

Pretty much.
All the sortics have roughly the same rarity. Some are just a bit rarer then others ^__^

Actually, that's a bit unfair. The white sortic is the uncommon of the litter, and the purple's more common.
~Kaleidoscope~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicEmily » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:43 am

Lynx7 wrote:
shannonfrogi13 wrote:

thank you!

Jo

Pretty much.

Actually, that's a bit unfair. The white sortic is the uncommon of the litter, and the purple's more common.

:lol: I thought purple was rarest. I saw more "seekig purple sortic" threads then white ones.
MusicEmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:45 am

Lynx7 wrote:
shannonfrogi13 wrote:

thank you!

Jo

Pretty much.

I think the purple is more rare ^^

Celestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me