-->-- CS World Records VII --<--

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: ITEM COLLECTION POLL! -->-- CS World Records VII --<--

Postby Brackensnake » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:33 am

The poll is beginning to confuse me

Rockruff says that the bottom option is the one for three categories but it says there are two on the poll.

I think LHBB is also right in that the bottom option makes it look like free items are one category and store items are another entirely.

@LHBB I disagree though that it means that all store items, including retired and current.

My interpretation even though i’m finding the poll a little difficult to follow is.

Option 1
Three categories
1) all free items
2) all free items + store items that aren’t retired
3 all free items + all store items, current and retired

Option 2
Two categories
1) all free items
2) all free items + complete store items, current and non retired

The wording for option two 2) makes it look like however that store items will be counted on their and you will not need free items for the complete collection.

correct me if i’m wrong and option two is indeed saying that the store items will be counted independently of free items. Because I would need to change my vote as I believe that store items should only count along side all the free items.
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:37 am

•Record: Largest Chicken Hoard
•MascotImage
•Number: 35227
•Group Link: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=50292&groupid=2590628&pageStart=20
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:19 am

Brackensnake wrote:The poll is beginning to confuse me

Rockruff says that the bottom option is the one for three categories but it says there are two on the poll.[/
    Really sorry about that! Laughably in trying to clarify my own confusing wording I made the mistake of mixing the two up and swapping them around. ^^;

Brackensnake wrote:I think LHBB is also right in that the bottom option makes it look like free items are one category and store items are another entirely.

@LHBB I disagree though that it means that all store items, including retired and current.

My interpretation even though i’m finding the poll a little difficult to follow is.

Option 1
Three categories
1) all free items

Option 2
Two categories
1) all free items

The wording for option two 2) makes it look like however that store items will be counted on their and you will not need free items for the complete collection.

correct me if i’m wrong and option two is indeed saying that the store items will be counted independently of free items. Because I would need to change my vote as I believe that store items should only count along side all the free items.

Sorry, yeah you're right. 2) would require all free items AND all complete store items.

Was this how most other people read it? If not I'll change the wording and rerun the poll with the above wording as I think it makes more sense.

Thanks for your patience with my shenanigans everyone!

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:09 am

rockruff wrote:
Brackensnake wrote:The poll is beginning to confuse me

Rockruff says that the bottom option is the one for three categories but it says there are two on the poll.
    Really sorry about that! Laughably in trying to clarify my own confusing wording I made the mistake of mixing the two up and swapping them around. ^^;

I think LHBB is also right in that the bottom option makes it look like free items are one category and store items are another entirely.

Option 1
Three categories
1) all free items

Option 2
Two categories
1) all free items

Sorry, yeah you're right. 2) would require all free items AND all complete store items.

Was this how most other people read it? If not I'll change the wording and rerun the poll with the above wording as I think it makes more sense.

Thanks for your patience with my shenanigans everyone!

Thank you for clarifying. I wouldn't see a need to re-poll as people can just change their vote if they want. Maybe instead of saying all in one category say both current & retired.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -->-- CS World Records VII --<--

Postby lucky333123 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:46 am

Record: Most Complete Archived Item Collection (minus many current store items and some retired store items)

Last trade for all the “free” items: trades/viewtrade.php?id=81505621&userid=218980&signature=VLjOXSVbBJcEDQ4_jV1PPQ
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:12 am

Im fine with either two or three, it doesnt really matter for me either way because i have a complete collection in both pets and items, retired, store and everything. Anything thats in the archives.

Did the wording on the page change tho? It now reads as ‘exclusing rainbow smoothie flags AND retired store items’ and i dont recall that ever being there (but then again i completed in 2016 so..). If thats the case, it should be changed back to what it was and new categories should be added instead :) afterall, the people on that list have a complete colletion set to the old standards, with everything in the archives in their possesion and the only excluded things are the semi custom items.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:23 am

DaDwarf wrote:Im fine with either two or three, it doesnt really matter for me either way because i have a complete collection in both pets and items, retired, store and everything. Anything thats in the archives.

Did the wording on the page change tho? It now reads as ‘exclusing rainbow smoothie flags AND retired store items’ and i dont recall that ever being there (but then again i completed in 2016 so..). If thats the case, it should be changed back to what it was and new categories should be added instead :) afterall, the people on that list have a complete colletion set to the old standards, with everything in the archives in their possesion and the only excluded things are the semi custom items.

the wording change is what sparked this discussion so I'm figuring depending on the final results of this poll that will determine the new wording.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lukas_stop » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:55 am

Image Image Image Image

Proud Record Holder: Largest 2015 Dog Litter Hoard
Currently working towards collecting all of the pets on chicken smoothie.
Join the CS discord!
lukas_stop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snïfflës » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:19 am

•Record: Largest Guinea Pig Hoard
•Mascot: Image
•Number: 1550
•Group Link: XXX
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

☆★eхcelѕιor!★☆

╚»★«╝wнaтever ιт тaĸeѕ╚»★«╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snïfflës

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me