GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Postby 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:21 am

Mai-Ling wrote:Aww, but why be so mean? They were nice enough to create the pretty cats after all. We should kindly ask for hints and give ice cream cake in return! :3
...But they'd better hurry up with the hints or I'll have to eat all the cake myself.

No, we should give them ice cream, cake, and cookies. You can never leave out the cookies.

Can I join you in eating that cake?

Hello! I'm 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』, the absolute fandom trash you that you
probably tried throwing out the window 3 days ago. I'm a student
who's usually busy with school and work, and I may be inactive for
unknown amounts of time. I absolutely love writing, and while
I never roleplay as my main writing OCs, they're my life.
I'm open for PMs, because I love making new friends and
chatting with people, though I might become inactive after
a bit.

{Fandoms: Junji Ito, Etrian Odyssey, Danganronpa, Fire Emblem, Anime,
Manga, The Witch's House, Vocaloid, J-pop, Horror games,
Franken Fran, and many other things}

{She\Her \ Bi \ Gemini}

『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:29 am

Looks like someones kitty got into the ice cream....
    Who's fault is this?! Claim this mess now, before I make all of you clean it up, whether it's your kitty or not!

They'll never see it coming
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ticked tabby » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:45 am

DuskyDayz wrote:
Mai-Ling wrote:Aww, but why be so mean? They were nice enough to create the pretty cats after all. We should kindly ask for hints and give ice cream cake in return! :3
...But they'd better hurry up with the hints or I'll have to eat all the cake myself.

No, we should give them ice cream, cake, and cookies. You can never leave out the cookies.

Oh yes, cookies too!
And sure, there's still some cake left. :3
The Sound Of Drums wrote:

Looks like someones kitty got into the ice cream....
    Who's fault is this?! Claim this mess now, before I make all of you clean it up, whether it's your kitty or not!

They'll never see it coming

*looks around nervously* Wasn't me.
No really. I have no idea where that kitten got ice cream. I thought I ate it all.
ticked tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:51 am

DuskyDayz wrote:

If you make custard slices a part of this deal, I might be intrigued. (;

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:52 am

Wolven Girl wrote:Can any of you sneaky GH's tell us what eye color your kitty doesn't have?

Everyone is going to know which kitten is mine the second it grows, so I'll throw out this hint: My cat does not have yellow, red, or blue eyes.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:54 am

irisidium wrote:
DuskyDayz wrote:

Okay. Deal. Feel free to take all the custard slices you want.
Hurry, someone get custard slices. I knew I shouldn't have sold mine.

Hello! I'm 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』, the absolute fandom trash you that you
probably tried throwing out the window 3 days ago. I'm a student
who's usually busy with school and work, and I may be inactive for
unknown amounts of time. I absolutely love writing, and while
I never roleplay as my main writing OCs, they're my life.
I'm open for PMs, because I love making new friends and
chatting with people, though I might become inactive after
a bit.

{Fandoms: Junji Ito, Etrian Odyssey, Danganronpa, Fire Emblem, Anime,
Manga, The Witch's House, Vocaloid, J-pop, Horror games,
Franken Fran, and many other things}

{She\Her \ Bi \ Gemini}

『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VermontVampyre » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:03 am

DuskyDayz wrote:

No, being nice just equals sugar loaded GH who are so off the walls that we cant get them to sit down and give us a hint. We must use the tickle torture to get what we need from them!

I mean since I'm sure, unless someone is too eager to claim, that we wont get meaningful hints until 2-3 mid stage outcomes...we can be nice right now. I mean about the only thing we can can confirmation for or against right now is the red kitten and since only one GH can claim that (unless they are evil as heck and the rarest newborn is claimed by more than one GH?) we can almost be sure that unless we can make a concrete connection between a GH member and the red newborn we wont have it confirmed at this time. In fact I would wager that the red wont be confirmed until mid-stage at the least unless it grows to mid-stage last and we manage to process of elimination assign a GH to it before it grows (which, with how tricksie the GH can be, is highly unlikely! So lets have the sugar loaded tea party now, and then when we have 3 or 4 mid-stages we can withhold the sugary snacks until we get some hints/claims ;P even worse torture is to deny sweets you see >;) If that doesn't work we break out the feathers and tickle torture the answers we want out of them. If they withstand the torture we grab the pitchforks and torches and sacrifice the GH one at a time until we get the answers we seek!

I am well versed in the art of obtaining what we need to know. Mwahaha
VermontVampyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ticked tabby » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:05 am

DuskyDayz wrote:
        irisidium wrote:
DuskyDayz wrote:No, we should give them ice cream, cake, and cookies. You can never leave out the cookies.

Okay. Deal. Feel free to take all the custard slices you want.
Hurry, someone get custard slices. I knew I shouldn't have sold mine.

*teleports to the store and steals every dessert* Okay, here!
If the police show up to arrest me for stealing, I'll just bribe them with donuts! XD
ticked tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:06 am

VermontVampyre wrote:sacrifice the GH one at a time until we get the answers we seek!

Taking our secrets to the grave is the ultimate power move.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:10 am

VermontVampyre wrote:
DuskyDayz wrote:

No, being nice just equals sugar loaded GH who are so off the walls that we cant get them to sit down and give us a hint. We must use the tickle torture to get what we need from them!

I mean since I'm sure, unless someone is too eager to claim, that we wont get meaningful hints until 2-3 mid stage outcomes...we can be nice right now. I mean about the only thing we can can confirmation for or against right now is the red kitten and since only one GH can claim that (unless they are evil as heck and the rarest newborn is claimed by more than one GH?) we can almost be sure that unless we can make a concrete connection between a GH member and the red newborn we wont have it confirmed at this time. In fact I would wager that the red wont be confirmed until mid-stage at the least unless it grows to mid-stage last and we manage to process of elimination assign a GH to it before it grows (which, with how tricksie the GH can be, is highly unlikely! So lets have the sugar loaded tea party now, and then when we have 3 or 4 mid-stages we can withhold the sugary snacks until we get some hints/claims ;P even worse torture is to deny sweets you see >;) If that doesn't work we break out the feathers and tickle torture the answers we want out of them. If they withstand the torture we grab the pitchforks and torches and sacrifice the GH one at a time until we get the answers we seek!

I am well versed in the art of obtaining what we need to know. Mwahaha

Oh! We might be tricksy, but there are clues out there! We're not so bad (;

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x