The "My Weird Chicken Smoothie Habit" Official Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "My Weird Chicken Smoothie Habit" Official Thread

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Hoarding way too many pets

Gifting a lot of people simply because we have interests in common

Constantly telling myself that I'll clean my mess group, but being too lazy to sort things out and ending up with a group with over 1000 pets to put in the right place
Why must I do this to myself?

Postby Hiia :mrgreen: » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:54 pm

I edit my posts over and over again looking for errors and things I can make sound better! I'm not even a perfectionist :?

Edit (lol see): also I go through all my pets and open up the CS wiki, which then I name all of my rarer pets the official names
Hiia :mrgreen:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h o n e y » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:56 am

i'm constantly creating new groups, organizing them, and then deleting them because i get too frustrated and overwhelmed. there's certain pets that i want grouped together, but then when there's too many of them in one group for some reason it makes me really stressed out. if only there wasn't so many beautiful pets that i'm attached to! i think that i'll have to get rid of some of my favorites pretty soon if i can't figure out a system of organization that i actually like.
h o n e y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goobergirlie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:59 am

When I'm trading someone, I see their pets on my wishlist and get jealous looking at their Tess Horses, Warrior cats etc and want them really bad, but never offer because I think they'll never accept.
Goobergirlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evilpineapples » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:15 am

I have a really bad habit of trading list pets. Every time I get a pet (usually with bad demand) that I'm planning on trading for another dreamie, I get too attached to the pet that I had just wanted to get rid of/use for other purposes. For example, I have a spotted tribal, an UR Ice cat, a non-tag and a bmd that I was going to use to get the list pets I had wanted before and then got WAY to attached, now they all have pretty dresses :P
evilpineapples

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoomyPanda » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:36 pm

My favorite part of CS isn't collecting pets, but rather naming and dressing up the ones I already have. I only like using one pet group, but for some reason I get uncomfortable if I have too many pets because they cover up my first pets. XD

One day, if there is an update than allows users to toggle how pets are displayed (newest first or oldest first etc.) then my obsessiveness will finally end XD
"The future is only made of the present moment."
DoomyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby no~body » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:47 pm

When I get one pet, like a Tess horse, I suddenly want to collect all the Tess horses and never trade them! Or like I have one of the Nick toxics, and I suddenly want to have a collection of the whole litter and then I don't wanna trade it away because "I only have one, but it's the beginning of my collection!" But I'll never actually get all of them.
ImageImage
"....So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay."
♒︎
no~body

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ serendipity ✧ » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:02 pm

After I adopt a pet from the pound, I like to go to the adoptions group and stalk a certain pet with either a funny name or design I like. I stalk the pet, and whoever gets it, I drastically overpay for it. [If it's a 2011 uncommon, I usually offer four 2010 uncommons]

If the person accepts the trade, I put the pet in my trade group and usually never look at it again.

edit; another habit I have, is I randomly look st the pounds adoptions, but I go to the last page, and read from 2008 up to 2010, I never read past there. Then I find a bunch of old Rares and track the pets to see who gets them.
Last edited by ✧ serendipity ✧ on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✧ serendipity ✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:21 pm

I track down pets that have their rarities changed during monthly updates
fun fact: the rainbow corgi moved up a rarity