*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide *New* UR Peach Poll! Vote!

Postby Takk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:24 am

I do most of my hunting between the trade search thread and FTT, so sometimes I have an idea why they cancel and other times I don't
There are trades where person A was being offered a sunjewel by person B and person A was told it was overpay but they still canceled. While this can still be posted for proof, I don't know why or how the skelebun was valued to reach a conclusion... That's why I didn't post many, but you're all welcome to your research. I still stand by putting it between a dogtag and moonswirl since there wasn't a lot of successful trading evidence (and it's not the rarest pet on the site either, it shouldn't be at the tippy top right now).

There was an auction where none of the bids (3 total) were accepted, but all were worth around 4-5 nons. I wish they'd posted the winning trade so I had evidence for why they were all canceled... But I don't ;-;
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:07 am

6/14/18
Not sure if this would help any for the Skelebun. I had one other offer from a while back that I'm currently looking for.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:11 am

Hxmster wrote:
6/14/18
Not sure if this would help any for the Skelebun. I had one other offer from a while back that I'm currently looking for.

Just to kind of help us understand why some trades are canceled to get a better grasp on what people are valuing it at, may I ask if you canceled or they canceled? And if you canceled what was the reason (:
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:14 am

I canceled the offer because I decided to wait and see where it's new placement will be on the list.
That and because I feel like it would be easier to trade the skelebun off for artwork than the UR Tiger.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:34 am

Hxmster wrote:
I canceled the offer because I decided to wait and see where it's new placement will be on the list.
That and because I feel like it would be easier to trade the skelebun off for artwork than the UR Tiger.

Thank you very much! That helps to see a lot. =)
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:25 am

Thank you for the explanation! That really helps!
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:19 am

I have a question. I've seen the red cerb be valued at one non, two nons and even higher and I see them all over the place. How would one go about valuing the brown sleipner (released with the red cerb) with current store demand since there seems to be significantly less of the sleipner than the cerb.
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:23 am

Crestalia wrote:
I have a question. I've seen the red cerb be valued at one non, two nons and even higher and I see them all over the place. How would one go about valuing the brown sleipner (released with the red cerb) with current store demand since there seems to be significantly less of the sleipner than the cerb.

The only way to value them is by demand these days, if you tell someone that they aren't as rare as demand makes them, they get angry or throw it back in your face or just ignore you. Technically, the sleipnir might be rarer than the cerb becasue it's a horse, and those don't sell too well.. but nether did the cerbs from what I've heard. We really just don't know.

However, I have seen the sleipnirs trading for about 2 sorbets to 1 non at the moment, so I tend to go off of that. I valued mine at a non when I traded for it, if that helps at all.

And Ravens are freakishly common, more than most 2011 store pets, but people still want and pay 2 or more nons for them.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:26 am

myth + destiny wrote:
Crestalia wrote:

The only way to value them is by demand these days, if you tell someone that they aren't as rare as demand makes them, they get angry or throw it back in your face or just ignore you. Technically, the sleipnir might be rarer than the cerb becasue it's a horse, and those don't sell too well.. but nether did the cerbs from what I've heard. We really just don't know.

However, I have seen the sleipnirs trading for about 2 sorbets to 1 non at the moment, so I tend to go off of that. I valued mine at a non when I traded for it, if that helps at all.

And Ravens are freakishly common, more than most 2011 store pets, but people still want and pay 2 or more nons for them.

That helps a ton. I haven't seen hardly any for trade, much less trades for them. I managed to get a spare today and was curious as to where it was at. I've been able to get androids, seal PPSs, and basilisks for fair trades/swaps/slight overpay (I always pay what the other party is asking for.) when it comes to C$ and FR gems so I really have no idea about how CS is currently valuing store pets. It's all a mess right now so I've been avoiding it haha.
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FOUND VERDICT » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:29 am

myth + destiny wrote:
Crestalia wrote:

i'm honestly getting a lot more offers on my sleipnirs than cerbs.
all offers were around an ur aussie tier or higher, one even went for an ur b-wolf

for the cerbs i usually have to pay around 2-3 nons.

i have 20 brown sleipnirs, not sure if it'd help if i posted what i paid for them as most of those trades where done years ago ^^
- Reality is the finest flesh, oh bearer mine. And are you not... hungry? -
FOUND VERDICT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me