*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide *New* UR Peach Poll! Vote!

Postby SolarSonnet » Sat May 19, 2018 6:07 am

I'm not very caught up in all of this but I'd love to put in my input. I'm newer to the community since I just rejoined in Dec of 2017, so I doubt my opinion will have much weight.
I have to agree with Myth, though.
The skelebun needs to be moved. I'm not sure where I'd put it, but I feel like it falls in an odd place similar to how the peach does where no one can decide what its worth and people are very split about it. In the skelebun's case I'd say its worth somewhere between a non and two considering demand and all.
Sorry I didn't have much input but I'm kinda new to the list and still figuring it out so thanks for being patient with me and taking my opinions into account. I'd love to continue talking with you all about this but I feel as if my opinions may be invalid since I'm so new to the community.
Solar/Wish ✄ He/Him ✄ DM for Commission Info and/or TH ✄ ©

Poll Three + New Google Form up now! Discuss and Vote on New Trading Guidelines
here!

︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾
SolarSonnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sat May 19, 2018 6:12 am

We all know it has to be moved, I'm against using trades with 'high demand' pets unless we're putting them in a different section. Like my list, I had an unknown section for trades where either pets weren't placed yet or fully grown (Dec. 18th) and I think that is what should be done if we choose to include them in anything. Demand is opinion based, nobody is right or wrong about it; it's your opinion.

If this is currently a topic we don't feel we could come to solid answer, there are other URs in line we could handle first and see if more Skelebun trades pop up. Including trades with other store pets or general pets with high demand are a misc category, it's easy enough to work out. I don't see why we need to discuss the raven specifically, we all know it's not a very rare pet and not hard to find whatsoever, it's just hard to trade for ^^"

Specifically focusing on what to place, are we comfortable w/ the Skelebun talk or do we want more trade evidence..? That's the only question on my mind

Edit- There are trades like this that value it quite lowly... Jan '18
Last edited by Takk on Sat May 19, 2018 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Sat May 19, 2018 6:13 am

SolarSonnet wrote:I'm not very caught up in all of this but I'd love to put in my input. I'm newer to the community since I just rejoined in Dec of 2017, so I doubt my opinion will have much weight.
I have to agree with Myth, though.
The skelebun needs to be moved. I'm not sure where I'd put it, but I feel like it falls in an odd place similar to how the peach does where no one can decide what its worth and people are very split about it. In the skelebun's case I'd say its worth somewhere between a non and two considering demand and all.
Sorry I didn't have much input but I'm kinda new to the list and still figuring it out so thanks for being patient with me and taking my opinions into account. I'd love to continue talking with you all about this but I feel as if my opinions may be invalid since I'm so new to the community.

No opinion is invalid, thank you for sharing your's. c:

We could push the skelebun back, but like I said earlier, it's putting too many players at risk leaving it so low.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Sat May 19, 2018 6:15 am

Takk wrote:We all know it has to be moved, I'm against using trades with 'high demand' pets unless we're putting them in a different section. Like my list, I had an unknown section for trades where either pets weren't placed yet or fully grown (Dec. 18th) and I think that is what should be done if we choose to include them in anything. Demand is opinion based, nobody is right or wrong about it; it's your opinion.

If this is currently a topic we don't feel we could come to solid answer, there are other URs in line we could handle first and see if more Skelebun trades pop up. Including trades with other store pets or general pets with high demand are a misc category, it's easy enough to work out. I don't see why we need to discuss the raven specifically, we all know it's not a very rare pet and not hard to find whatsoever, it's just hard to trade for ^^"

Specifically focusing on what to place, are we comfortable w/ the Skelebun talk or do we want more trade evidence..? That's the only question on my mind

Edit- There are trades like this that value it quite lowly... Jan '18

Alright, I think you had a better idea of sorting then. Do you mind doing the same for this pet? I figured I'd volunteer to give you a break but your organization seems better. ^^
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sat May 19, 2018 6:19 am

Crestalia wrote:
Alright, I think you had a better idea of sorting then. Do you mind doing the same for this pet? I figured I'd volunteer to give you a break but your organization seems better. ^^

No, no..! It doesn't matter to me whom does it ^^"
I'm just referring to the list I made, trying to help solve the issue. Demand is opinion based, any trades that may be heavily influenced by demand could be in a different section so everyone has the chance to value it however they like is all
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slamaberry » Sat May 19, 2018 6:38 am

I agree that we should talk about the skelebun but wasn't the UR zonkey next in line?? Also I think we should consider talking about the other high demand store pets such as the raven, the cerbs and the eat me+ drink me dogs
Back on topic to the skelebun I think that in order to have this placement successful we will need to accept the demand and also the fact that it is an OMGSR instead of a normal VR which means there is in fact less of them in the game than some of the other pets even on the mainlist. This should be able to place it at least on the UR pickle tier if not higher

ImageImageImage
╔═════════════════════════╗

xxxxxxxxHᴇʟʟᴏ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴀʙᴇʀʀʏ.
xxxxxxxx ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ!
xxxꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇɴᴅ a trade!
xxxxxxxxxxxX3
xxxxxxx

╚═════════════════════════╝
ImageImage

slamaberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Sat May 19, 2018 7:14 am

I think we can def say that the skelebun is rarer then a coontail (because the coon is the one pet that went omg so rare up and down for a while), so anywhere above coontail would do. i wouldn't move it too high, maybe just stick it on coontail tier and move it up again when 'demand' has settled. I've traded mine for around 4 nons in quantity if i do remember correctly, but most of the 5 non offers ive gotten were either a higher 'lower demand' pet like swirl/zebra, or sunback/store pets that people count as more then they are really worth. You can argue you value a sunback at 4 nons and thus accepted the trade but for the list the sunback technically counts as 2 nons so that puts those trades in perspective a bit? it'll depend greatly on what we count those trades at, the clear demand twisted pet trades.

The reason why the jump to skelebun is made before the UR zonkey is because the skelebun is on the septembers list. its the most out of place pet on the list currently and it should be addressed first before any other pet. the only reason why the peach went first is because it was off the list so long.

(all hail the mighty UR PEACH finally on the list! i've added her to the mains list, to the gaps list (without a gap) and to the pictured list. can someone double check these for me?)
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Sat May 19, 2018 7:47 am

Looks good to me DD. I Mm not sure what the gap was that we had discussed and I suppose it’s something to discuss as well.

Also @above I saw we may not consider offers? But I think we should. Offers show what another person is valuing that at when offering, and could give us a wider variety to look at? I mean we take into consideration canceled trades lol, I don’t see how this is terribly different?

And I’m with Takk. Any trades with odd demand pets should be in seperate sections, like what was done before with the peach trade post.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Sat May 19, 2018 8:00 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:Looks good to me DD. I Mm not sure what the gap was that we had discussed and I suppose it’s something to discuss as well.

Also @above I saw we may not consider offers? But I think we should. Offers show what another person is valuing that at when offering, and could give us a wider variety to look at? I mean we take into consideration canceled trades lol, I don’t see how this is terribly different?

And I’m with Takk. Any trades with odd demand pets should be in seperate sections, like what was done before with the peach trade post.

I think they misunderstood what i was saying. I want to just differentiate between accepted and declined trades. Just like adding an asterisk to accepted trades or something.

It was suggested to remove any trades with high demand pets like the store pets and what not. I hope that clears up some confusion.

Sorry for any mistakes. I'm on mobile now.
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarknessANDLight » Sat May 19, 2018 8:42 am

What if We Made a New Tier and Added Both the skelebun and The Zonkey On it. The tier would be either Below or above the Coontail Tier or Mabye The coontail tier itself?
DarknessANDLight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me