Dear CS Staff...

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Dear CS Staff...

Postby Chara Dreemurr » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:15 am

This is Thee best website.

*Live Long And Prospers back*
im basically never on, so if you wanna with trade me or if you message me, be prepared to wait a while for a response. this account is first and foremost a personal archive for sentimentality's sake as it was a big part of my childhood.
Chara Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 am

I think it's so great the staff here is so great and friendly. ^^
...................................................................................

...................................................................................
Celestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tianuki » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Yeah, I would also like to thank the CS staff members. There are really nice and helpful.
Nice and thoughtful letter Spock!

At first when I came to CS, I was only really interested in Adopting the pets and didn't understand what the forums were about. LOLZ. (I was never really good with forums before). Later on, I started posting, a lot later on. Each time I posted, I was extra cautious because I didn't want to get banned from the site. Then, I started to understand more about forums and so I started posting more, knowing that the mods and admins etc weren't as mean as they sounded and were ordinary people who actually wanted to understand and get to know you.

I would like to thank the CS staff once more for their fantastic contribution and advice to making this forum a friendly place for everyone.
Thankyou CS Staff! :D :clap:
Tianuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {ℓєσραя∂} » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:56 pm

I have to say i agree. CS is the best site. i was talking to my sister today(she doesn't come on here) and I had to stop myself from talking about it. When ever I'm talking about the main site I get on. (Its a pet site as well, but i use it for a roleplaying site, because the rest of the site is going downhill) Its almost always bad, but no one I know who gets on CS has said a bad word about it. And I have gotten a few friends from my main site here. :D Also another thing that I love about this site... Its friendly to my laptop! I have a mini one and my main site hates it I'm guessing. It slows it down WAY to much, and I can't post there. But here at CS I can do everything I do on my big computer! I have become more active on Cs since we have gotten WiFi, and I'm sad that I haven't before. My first few days on the forums, I messed up by bumping my topic to much(another site I get on you can bump as much as you want, and I guess i overlooked that rule here.) and a mod, kindly told me that i wasn't supposed to bump until it had fallen off the first page. I smiled at my screen, typed a quick 'sorry' and both of us were on our way. On my other site, if you mess up even smaller than that, you have a million people after you, ranting about how you messed up. Also CS is not a money hungry site! Almost every other site is, but not CS. And as stated in the owner's first post, you can trade a few spare pets and get the items, you couldn't buy otherwise. So I guess what my whole thank you letter is coming to, is that CS you are quickly working your way to my main site.(I just gotta get into the hang of RPing around here.) So thanks Tess and everyone who works for this site. We all love the work you do for us here. And I must say, I will never regret clicking on the 'Register' button at the top. Well big huggles and loves from Wolfie.

some text
ѕσмє
ѕαу
ιт'ѕ
вєттєя
тσ
fα
αѕєєρ
αи
ιѕѕαρρєαя
some text
ιт'ѕ
тιмє
ωє
fιиαу
σσк
αт
ωнαт
ωє'νє
σиє
|Characters||Seeking 1x1 for Natalia

Pic made by the wonderful Tru!
{ℓєσραя∂}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr Zig » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:05 am

I like the stamps :) And stadff you rock!
Was formerly ~Squirrel~ Feel free to still call me that. I am in the process of organizing my pets, so when trading with me it might be a bit messy.

PM me if you wnat art, or want me to enter a competion. Art is only one wishlist pet.

I have taken a month long break off CS but will be back on now <3
Dr Zig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uncle Scarf » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:11 am

I agree 100%
ImageImage
ImageImage
mαdαmє phαntαsmα wrote:I AM CURRENTLY GROUNDED UNTIL THIS FRIDAY. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVIENIENCES. ndjkelbG I SPELLED THAT WRONG. SORRY. I WILL BE BACK.

Uncle Scarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:13 am

I love CS. :-)
You can interact with other people, and collect adorable pets that you don't have to CLICK.

<3
♥ Sir Sheepington ♥ -:Kero:- ♥ ~Razzle~ ♥ YamiKokono ♥ Palefrost ♥ Lilian Nightshade ♥ Rain of Terror ♥ sunny.corgi ♥
● ● ● ● ● ●
Please take a little time and read my new Novel in Progress, Fallen!
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jayfur101 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 am

Yay CS! <3 Thanks so much Staff, for all the work you do. :)

CAUTION! THE WORLD'S GREATIST PROCRASTINATOR IS IN CONTROL OF THIS ACCOUNT!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Jayfur101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby intriguing » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:02 am

I am another one who totally agrees with your letter. The staff really are wonderful. Thay make all these pets for us, they dont grumble or moan, they are always happy to help, all the staff really are wonderful and they deserve all the praise they can get. Well done staff, we support you!
[ON HIATUS, PROBABLY FOR A LONG TIME, SORRY EVERYONE BUT GCSES TAKE PRECEDENCE]
intriguing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wherever.You.Are » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:55 am

Awesome. <3
Haha, I was afriad of staff members too. One day though, I traded with Sorren Fey, and I was so excited that I frantically PM'd my friend. She got all excited too. XD

"Enjoy the little things in life,
one day you'll look back and realize...
They were the big things."

My lovely little haflinger, Akibo,
has helped me through my fear of horses.
I can never thank him enough.
<3

Wherever.You.Are

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me