GH Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Fae » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Lucky's Hints:
♫And at last I see the light, And it's like the sky is new, And it's warm and real and bright♫
♫Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon♫
♫All those days in the sun, What I'd give to relive just one, Undo what's done, And bring back the light♫
♫continues to hum/sing random music: the Spirited Away main soundtrack♫
♫'Cause you'll be in my heart, Yes, you'll be in my heart♫
The Monarch Butterfly

HMMMM with all of these, I am inclined to guess that this cat: Image is Lucky's.

All of these have to do with the sky at different times of day, but particularly the night sky. It was why, I think, Shadow cat was guessed at first. Blue is also implied to be the main color, as Spirited Away's second main character has blue and white as their main colors (Something this cat shares in common). The you'll be in my heart song is specifically played during a night scene as well (at least, starting out it is).

The Monarch Butterfly implied, to me, that we're going to have another cat with wings, like last year from her. Particularly butterfly wings, which unfurl, and the yellow on the back of this cat could turn out to be wings.

SO guess is that this cat is Lucky's, Today's cat growth is Lady's, Shadow cat is Irisidium's and the unknown last outcome is ZEL's. The other three guesses are based on the fact that Irisidum gave their hint after the cats had grown, and it has a light nose, ergo it must be Shadow Cat if it's not the bee, and the Bee cat has some of Lady's simple and sweet style, where as the Shadow cat has more edits, like Irisidium seems to do with his cats.

ZEL hasn't appeared to give us much in the way of hints (That I've seen) So I think theirs is the last cat to grown, hence the one we haven't seen.

The other theory is that Lucky's cat HASN'T grown yet, and is the last again, like last year. Also ties in with the Butterfly hint, as Chrysalis usually takes about 10 Days for the butterfly.....WHICH ALSO SEEMS TO BE WHEN THE ABOVE CAT GREW... HMMMM.

Of course, this is all assuming I'm right anyway xD.
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Nice guesses, Fae! If you guys can apply my hints to my cat correctly I'll confirm it. (:

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Irisidium wrote:
    Nice guesses, Fae! If you guys can apply my hints to my cat correctly I'll confirm it. (:

OHHHHH. Well hopefully I'e found most of your hints >>

Outcome has light colored nose (This one does, so check that). "My Cat has grown already" means that your cat grew early, Which rules out our still growing kitty.

"I'm the victim of this day and age, I've forgotten how to feel, I've forgotten how to change, So I surrender to the apple of my eye, I surrender to the wind, I will let the wind decide★"

Without Friction, We Would float up into space
Maybe you could be the friction that will keep me in my place
In the morning, I could take the burning sun

The shadow is the friction that keeps this cat grounded (ha). Both the sun and the moon are in space, and of course, have an effect on the earth, the moon in particular causing 'friction'. In the morning, I could take the burning sun is evident as the sun and sky are the theme on the actual body of your cat, where as the moon and night are reflected in shadow, mimicking how the sun and moon work IRL.

I'm...not sure abotu the first line of of lyrics. Although it does appear to be a windy and cloudy day on this cat, so that could be it?

Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilovepelicans » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Fae wrote:
        Irisidium wrote:

OHHHHH. Well hopefully I'e found most of your hints >>

Outcome has light colored nose (This one does, so check that). "My Cat has grown already" means that your cat grew early, Which rules out our still growing kitty.

"I'm the victim of this day and age, I've forgotten how to feel, I've forgotten how to change, So I surrender to the apple of my eye, I surrender to the wind, I will let the wind decide★"

Without Friction, We Would float up into space
Maybe you could be the friction that will keep me in my place
In the morning, I could take the burning sun

The shadow is the friction that keeps this cat grounded (ha). Both the sun and the moon are in space, and of course, have an effect on the earth, the moon in particular causing 'friction'. In the morning, I could take the burning sun is evident as the sun and sky are the theme on the actual body of your cat, where as the moon and night are reflected in shadow, mimicking how the sun and moon work IRL.

I'm...not sure abotu the first line of of lyrics. Although it does appear to be a windy and cloudy day on this cat, so that could be it?

First line mentions wind, and clouds move on wind! The tabby markings also kind of resemble a hurricane, which is of course, high speed wind.

other hints to be addressed: space deer and space related pets found in the archives! This cat features the night sky and the sun which are all of course in space!
Last edited by ilovepelicans on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image .. Image
I - S T A N D - A L O N E
ilovepelicans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaiiconcept » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:36 pm

hmm
i think i missed this one
kawaiiconcept

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Tepin. wrote:
but I have to admit I am still very saddened by the lack of yellow in all of the cats - the beginning stage was misleading .. and all the yellow so far has been highlights. Not the main focus. Perhaps the kitten should have been black or blue? then I wouldn't have been so excited, and consequentially let down by the lack there of.

Misleading is a strong word which I wouldn't really use in case of staff litters.
It's been years and years of newborns which look nothing like the outcomes - just remember last year ;)

Only 1 out of 30 outcomes used green as the base colour, very few are 50/50 when it comes to red/green, but most of them were red dogs.

You all need to remember that the newborn is just there to show the colour palette and nothing more - none of the markings on the newborns or the blanket hint at what we will get unlike normal litters.
I don't know it, but I can also imagine it being drawn before everybody finished their cats.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:08 pm

kawaiiconcept wrote:hmm
i think i missed this one

I don't think mine has grown yet.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1Bela » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Fae wrote:Lucky's Hints:
♫And at last I see the light, And it's like the sky is new, And it's warm and real and bright♫
♫Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon♫
♫All those days in the sun, What I'd give to relive just one, Undo what's done, And bring back the light♫
♫continues to hum/sing random music: the Spirited Away main soundtrack♫
♫'Cause you'll be in my heart, Yes, you'll be in my heart♫
The Monarch Butterfly

HMMMM with all of these, I am inclined to guess that this cat: Image is Lucky's.

All of these have to do with the sky at different times of day, but particularly the night sky. It was why, I think, Shadow cat was guessed at first. Blue is also implied to be the main color, as Spirited Away's second main character has blue and white as their main colors (Something this cat shares in common). The you'll be in my heart song is specifically played during a night scene as well (at least, starting out it is).

The Monarch Butterfly implied, to me, that we're going to have another cat with wings, like last year from her. Particularly butterfly wings, which unfurl, and the yellow on the back of this cat could turn out to be wings.

SO guess is that this cat is Lucky's, Today's cat growth is Lady's, Shadow cat is Irisidium's and the unknown last outcome is ZEL's. The other three guesses are based on the fact that Irisidum gave their hint after the cats had grown, and it has a light nose, ergo it must be Shadow Cat if it's not the bee, and the Bee cat has some of Lady's simple and sweet style, where as the Shadow cat has more edits, like Irisidium seems to do with his cats.

ZEL hasn't appeared to give us much in the way of hints (That I've seen) So I think theirs is the last cat to grown, hence the one we haven't seen.

The other theory is that Lucky's cat HASN'T grown yet, and is the last again, like last year. Also ties in with the Butterfly hint, as Chrysalis usually takes about 10 Days for the butterfly.....WHICH ALSO SEEMS TO BE WHEN THE ABOVE CAT GREW... HMMMM.

Of course, this is all assuming I'm right anyway xD.

i totally agree that that cat is lucky's it is just so eye catching that it cant not be hers lol
1Bela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Raire wrote:
Tepin. wrote:
but I have to admit I am still very saddened by the lack of yellow in all of the cats - the beginning stage was misleading .. and all the yellow so far has been highlights. Not the main focus. Perhaps the kitten should have been black or blue? then I wouldn't have been so excited, and consequentially let down by the lack there of.

Misleading is a strong word which I wouldn't really use in case of staff litters.
It's been years and years of newborns which look nothing like the outcomes - just remember last year ;)

Only 1 out of 30 outcomes used green as the base colour, very few are 50/50 when it comes to red/green, but most of them were red dogs.

You all need to remember that the newborn is just there to show the colour palette and nothing more - none of the markings on the newborns or the blanket hint at what we will get unlike normal litters.
I don't know it, but I can also imagine it being drawn before everybody finished their cats.

I was just gonna chime in with Raire. When we made the newborn, we really didn't think about the color of the newborn being important for exactly this reason. It was just the show the color pallet, so honestly I don't think any of us even thought about being seen as anything else ^^

I know I mentioned it before as well, but when we originally created the pallet the yellow had been intended to be a highlight color. Of course, everyone is free to do what they like, but the blue had originally been the 'main' color. Just as pink salmon had been last year.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1Bela » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:26 pm

kyar and wesley, do either of u have names for ur cats?
1Bela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me