Chicken Smoothie Assistant

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you like the Chicken Smoothie Assistant?

5 stars
71%
4 stars
15%
3 stars
2%
2 stars
1%
>:(
11%

Total votes : 207

Re: Chicken Smoothie Assistant

Postby DanYourMan » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:15 pm

Q W E R T Y wrote:on my PC this does not work, and in my opinion I think its a Keylogger. Why? well every time I put it on my browser it signs me out of my account which it should not be able to do. After I sign in again it'll sign me out once more and will keep doing this. I changed my password without it on my browser. Anyone who has this I'd be careful. For all we know this thing has something to do with all the recent hacks.

If anyone wants to say well look its opened sourced well I easily make two apps one clean and use that one as a front well giving out a dirty one. I wouldn't trust this.

I am also still having issues about it logging me out even after its off my browser and the browser is reset.

Pushing this to make sure people see it, and maybe the creator will respond...
ImageImage

╔═════════════╗
......Image
╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
......Image
╚═════════════╝

✁🧪Call me Danny!!🧪✃

⎡He/him/they/them pronouns :]⎦

⎡Obsessed with Re-Animator!! It's unhealthy 💔⎦

DanYourMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyte » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:36 am

I just added it and it didn't log me out... maybe there's something else going on with your browser? I'm using Chrome.

It IS giving me this issue though:

ImageImageImageImage

hey y'all

im error/kyte.

i can be blunt and take things too seriously

i promise im not trying to be mean

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
kyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laila, » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:45 am

also having the same issue as above so marking to see if a response is posted<3
x
𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚈 𝙿𝙻𝚂 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙿𝙴𝚃𝚂

I WANNA LIMIT MY CS PRESENCE SO I'M SELLING
MOST OF MY ACCOUNT FOR C$ AT PRICES THAT
ARE CHEAP AS CHIPS JUST CLICK THE BUTTON
BELOW FOR MY TRADE THREAD & PRICES TY ILY

laila,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:14 am

Q W E R T Y wrote:on my PC this does not work, and in my opinion I think its a Keylogger. Why? well every time I put it on my browser it signs me out of my account which it should not be able to do. After I sign in again it'll sign me out once more and will keep doing this. I changed my password without it on my browser. Anyone who has this I'd be careful. For all we know this thing has something to do with all the recent hacks.

If anyone wants to say well look its opened sourced well I easily make two apps one clean and use that one as a front well giving out a dirty one. I wouldn't trust this.

I am also still having issues about it logging me out even after its off my browser and the browser is reset.

You can verify that you're using the same program listed in open source by using a checksum. Please don't accuse devs of producing malware without proof, that's a very serious allegation. Especially when keylogging is a federal crime in several countries.

laila, wrote:
also having the same issue as above so marking to see if a response is posted<3

Unfortunately I haven't had the above issue so I can't lend a hand-- maybe turn off hardware acceleration and clear your cache?

But I just wanted to say thank you for the speedy updates! It's been such a huge help!
I've taken to shouting "SQUIDS FOR THE SQUID GOD" every time I collect squids for my hoard, and it's made my life significantly better

🎃 Lights OFF 🎃

Tiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlet Janefox » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:47 am

kyte wrote:I just added it and it didn't log me out... maybe there's something else going on with your browser? I'm using Chrome.

It IS giving me this issue though:

Same issue here for a while now, plus the clear button is gone

Edit: Looks like it's fixed now, bless
Last edited by Scarlet Janefox on Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am fennec.
Hear me scream.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Any pronouns

Flight Rising

Youtube
(Mostly dance videos,
some animation stuff)

Toyhou.se

Trade Thread
Scarlet Janefox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbitlover12 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:06 am

Alos having that issue! If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know
Trying to collect one of each pet on ChickenSmoothie! If you'd like to help with this goal, please consider sending a trade!

Also please check out my PokeFarm Q account - new guest interactions help me gather special rewards!
rabbitlover12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audrey_Bee » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:12 pm

Does this work on mobile ? I've added to desktop but not sure where to go from there
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElliotCS » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:02 pm

Hello there! I can promise it's not a keylogger, as it doesn't use Chrome's manifest permissions to send external requests(e.g. it does not and can not communicate to the outside world). I'd assume you're just having cookie problems on that computer which would explain the signing out! Sorry you had a bad experience with my project!
Check out Chicken Smoothie Assistant chrome extension!
It’s got awesome quality-of-life features to make your chickening and smoothie-ing a whole lot nicer!
Chrome Webstore Page
Contact me for support/requests at chicken.elliotcs.dev!

ElliotCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElliotCS » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:04 pm

IWanaBeFriendsWithYa wrote:Does this work on mobile ? I've added to desktop but not sure where to go from there

I did not create this with mobile in mind! I hope you figured out how to use it on the desktop version though!
Check out Chicken Smoothie Assistant chrome extension!
It’s got awesome quality-of-life features to make your chickening and smoothie-ing a whole lot nicer!
Chrome Webstore Page
Contact me for support/requests at chicken.elliotcs.dev!

ElliotCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audrey_Bee » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:27 pm

ElliotCS wrote:
IWanaBeFriendsWithYa wrote:Does this work on mobile ? I've added to desktop but not sure where to go from there

I did not create this with mobile in mind! I hope you figured out how to use it on the desktop version though!

I managed to use it on my pc! Will have to deal with long bumping on my phone haha! Love using it on pc though !
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me