GH Litter & Salmon Festival Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter & Salmon Festival Discussion Thread

Postby aquamiao » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:28 am

firestar123456789 wrote:am I the only one sad that the salmon squad festival is over? :(

I'm sad about it. :( I actually loved it

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,
a light that cuts into the darkness--
light up my eyes and i won’t get lost,
so watch over me, Regulus!

aqua | they/them | discord: sticktoyourfaith
current interests: blue lock, prsk,
apothecary diaries, gotg, splatoon, etc

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:56 am

There there, you'll all have the Summer Event to look forward to next~
    It'll likely start at the end of July, as usual, and it is always tons of fun! I can't wait to see where Avian and Totoro's vacation will take us this time. You'll love it, I am sure.

I'm happy to hear everyone enjoyed this month, though. I must admit I was very nervous at first, but you all made it so much better than I expected it to be.
    I can only agree with what the others, and especially Seasonal said. It is an honour to be part of such a great team, and of course, of such a great community.
    Thank you so much for making this so much fun!

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:23 am

Thank you guys so much for your compliments on Acatalepsy! Unfortunately I can't really go through and quote them all, but know that I read them all and I really appreciate every one.

Of course my hints weren't particularly creative - you guys can see they have face edits haha. I'm also really predictable as you all found out I love stars and foxes. I decided to keep the teenager's eyes closed to keep that as a bit of a surprise.
    And indeed, that's exactly what Kyar meant by there being a cousin - ours are both foxes! Though I loved seeing you guys trying to find out what a fox's genetic cousin might be haha!

As for Acatalepsy them self, they are, simply put, an embodiment of a galaxy; ageless, genderless, almost lifeless even (or maybe you could say one of every gender and one of every age, depending how you look at it) - they are all of the knowledge and emotion and sense within that galaxy. They're the feeling of the void. They're a little difficult to explain haha! I'm not old enough to know about their creation (; but they're definitely not rabid, I'll give you that haha.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:25 am

ZΕL wrote:
    There there, you'll all have the Summer Event to look forward to next~
    It'll likely start at the end of July, as usual, and it is always tons of fun! I can't wait to see where Avian and Totoro's vacation will take us this time. You'll love it, I am sure.

I'm happy to hear everyone enjoyed this month, though. I must admit I was very nervous at first, but you all made it so much better than I expected it to be.
    I can only agree with what the others, and especially Seasonal said. It is an honour to be part of such a great team, and of course, of such a great community.
    Thank you so much for making this so much fun!

This was so fun owo I'm excited for my first summer event too as I started in October last year

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:19 am

I have to admit Iri's is one of my favorites from the litter too - but I have tons of favorites. If I think about it my favorites are all of them lol.
But aside from being a huge fan of foxes myself I just love the gradient on this one. Same with Sea's - they're just so beautifully done. :)

When we were first starting to come up with our designs I know Iri had been thinking about doing a fox too - and I'm really glad that we both decided to go for it! I love how different our foxes are even starting with the same lineart and color scheme. To see just how many possibilities there are for the same very basic concept is why I think this has to be one of the coolest outcomes - at least for me personally. It was fun to drop the cousin hint on you guys too. :)

And I can't thank you all enough for all your wonderful compliments and your great reception of our little festival. I think I can speak for all of us in saying that it was a blast to plan but so much more fun to put in action. You all made it a really fantastic "event" that we definitely couldn't have done without all you awesome people. So thank you for letting us be a little silly this month and for celebrating with a squad of silly salmon. :)
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acatalepsy » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:07 am

Been busy I.R.L., but I wanted to say something anyway, so I'll keep it short and sweet

Thank y'all, the Salmon Squad, and the community, for making this yet another great month on CS for everyone, really
Good job to all of the GHs on their blessedly amazing cats and designs and the items, too!

I hope y'all had fun with the Salmon Festivities, and I really hope that something similar will happen next year :')
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firestar123456789 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:11 am

thank you GH's for making all these amazing kitties and for hosting this event it has been so much fun! I am sad that it has to end but hopefully this can happen again next year -hugs- again thank you! <3
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentfourteen » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:21 am

I'm kind of sad that the Salmon Festival has ended, but oh man has it been great!
I''m so impressed with all the cats that you GHs have created, they'll definitely be one of my all-time favourite litters on CS.
The way everyone came together on this thread with the art and the jokes and the guesses was intensely fun, thank you guys so much for that <3
Special shout out to the Detective Team for the excellent hint hunts, and of course to the GHs for providing them, even the difficult brain-cracking ones.
This has been a great month and I for one really hope for the return of the Salmon Festival next year!

Now I think we've all deserved some cookies!

agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ïṉкɾєαℓṃ » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:03 pm

100% new I'd be in love with this one. Foxes + antlers just made it all the more. Geeze. <3
and yes, I do adore how we had two foxes and they were both amazing and incredibly unique from one another.

all of the outcomes were amazing!
I'd definitely enjoy seeing this again, but it was just as amazing as a one time thing too. I guess we'll see!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ιf ι ѕєи∂ уσυ α тяα∂є тнαт'ѕ вℓαик σи уσυя ѕι∂є, ιт'ѕ α gιfт!
=^-^=

ImageImageImage
my featured babies! ^.^
ïṉкɾєαℓṃ
TRADERS PLEASE READ:
people account sit for me & carry out tasks for me & I am often very busy;
please do not assume I have seen your trade--- if I take too long, cancel or send me a POLITE private message! ^^

LOCKED GROUPS ARE STILL FOR TRADE!
IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO CHECK LOCKED GROUPS FOR YOUR WL, PLEASE SEND A SUGGESTION. <3
ïṉкɾєαℓṃ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:07 pm

I had a ton of favorites from this litter: Irisid, Kyar, Wes, Lady, and Simon. I honestly loved how every single kitty was completely different, even the fact that we had two fox like creatures, yet they were so unique and different. The guessing game with the clues was a lot of fun for me to participate in especially being the one to come up with the clues (I can tell you, we had to get super creative considering how good the Clue Hunting Team was!).

Everyone was such good sports about the whole competition and clue hunting and it was fun (and frustrating at times) to watch everyone guess! You guys, honestly make the site soooo amazing <3

Thanks everyone for putting up with us being silly and celebrating our adorable Salmon litter <3
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌