GH Litter & Salmon Festival Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter & Salmon Festival Discussion Thread

Postby lucky333123 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:34 am

I was going to hold off on confirming, but I think I will just confirm now.

So let's start with my hints:

- Multiple colors - I used the whole color pallet for my kitty

- Harry Potter is related to my pet, but it is not what it seems.

You see, my kitty is related to Harry Potter but not through design. It is related to HP through dates. CS time is ahead of the West Coast of the US, thus my kitty grew on June 6th and June 24th.

June 6th: On June 6th, 1994, "Peter Pettigrew is exposed as Scabbers the rat and is cornered by Sirius Black and Remus Lupin in the Shrieking Shack. He escapes in the chaos that followed Remus transforming into a werewolf and Sirius protecting Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger in his Animagus form of a dog. Harry and Hermione then use Hermione's Time-Turner to rescue Sirius from the Dementor's Kiss and Buckbeak the Hippogriff from his scheduled execution at sundown."

June 24th: On June 24th, 1995, "The Third Task of the Triwizard Tournament takes place in the Hogwarts Quidditch pitch. Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory are transported to Little Hangleton Graveyard, where Lord Voldemort regains a body of his own. Cedric is killed and Harry manages to return to Hogwarts with Cedric's body. The Second Wizarding War begins, although the Ministry of Magic does not admit this until the next year."

A simply Google search of Harry Potter dates in June would allow you to see the dates and see how they are related to my kitty. Jabby practically got the answer here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3067038&start=2590#p99585592

So meet, Auroria:

Growing up in the fairy realm, Auroria was always the odd-ball due to her odd wings and strange antennas. As a young fairy kitten, she was often tormented and teased. Often to the point of being bullied by her fellow peers. It didn't help that her name was so pretty, yet to her peers, she was too ugly to bear such a beautiful name. Even though Auroria remained teased and tormented, she had a hidden secret -- a secret that could change the lives of those around her.

You see, she was born a princess of the realm. Her mother had hidden her away from the world to protect her. Very few knew of her existence, thus when she grew up, those who teased and tormented her were completely shocked. They never expected her to turn out to be royalty, not to mention her strange antennas had disappeared. Instead, she looked like she belonged among her peers. Those who bullied her, vowed never to treat another being the way they did for they had learned their lesson the hard way when they bullied Auroria.

I'm not the greatest storyteller, but this is Auroria's mini-story :)
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

Hello! I'm a General Helper.
If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:40 am

lucky333123 wrote:I was going to hold off on confirming, but I think I will just confirm now.

So let's start with my hints:

- Multiple colors - I used the whole color pallet for my kitty

- Harry Potter is related to my pet, but it is not what it seems.

You see, my kitty is related to Harry Potter but not through design. It is related to HP through dates. CS time is ahead of the West Coast of the US, thus my kitty grew on June 6th and June 24th.

June 6th: On June 6th, 1994, "Peter Pettigrew is exposed as Scabbers the rat and is cornered by Sirius Black and Remus Lupin in the Shrieking Shack. He escapes in the chaos that followed Remus transforming into a werewolf and Sirius protecting Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger in his Animagus form of a dog. Harry and Hermione then use Hermione's Time-Turner to rescue Sirius from the Dementor's Kiss and Buckbeak the Hippogriff from his scheduled execution at sundown."

June 24th: On June 24th, 1995, "The Third Task of the Triwizard Tournament takes place in the Hogwarts Quidditch pitch. Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory are transported to Little Hangleton Graveyard, where Lord Voldemort regains a body of his own. Cedric is killed and Harry manages to return to Hogwarts with Cedric's body. The Second Wizarding War begins, although the Ministry of Magic does not admit this until the next year."

A simply Google search of Harry Potter dates in June would allow you to see the dates and see how they are related to my kitty. Jabby practically got the answer here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3067038&start=2590#p99585592

So meet, Auroria:

Growing up in the fairy realm, Auroria was always the odd-ball due to her odd wings and strange antennas. As a young fairy kitten, she was often tormented and teased. Often to the point of being bullied by her fellow peers. It didn't help that her name was so pretty, yet to her peers, she was too ugly to bear such a beautiful name. Even though Auroria remained teased and tormented, she had a hidden secret -- a secret that could change the lives of those around her.

You see, she was born a princess of the realm. Her mother had hidden her away from the world to protect her. Very few knew of her existence, thus when she grew up, those who teased and tormented her were completely shocked. They never expected her to turn out to be royalty, not to mention her strange antennas had disappeared. Instead, she looked like she belonged among her peers. Those who bullied her, vowed never to treat another being the way they did for they had learned their lesson the hard way when they bullied Auroria.

I'm not the greatest storyteller, but this is Auroria's mini-story :)

She's so pretty
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pipe me » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:47 am

my favs:

pipe me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joywave » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:32 am

JabberWacky wrote:
So going by the Hint Chart, we have 2 outcomes that have yet to be confirmed?
This leaves...
-Irisid
-Lady

Also going by the hint chart, I noticed things on who's the cat COULD be, and who have denied.
These facts have brought me to this conclusion.

PPS Kitty

The only "could be" is Lady Masquerade.
I believe this cat is Lady's.

Closed Eyed Kitty

AquilaFuga has already confirmed, which leaves Irisidium.
I believe this cat is Irisidium's.

If I'm wrong on some things, please let me know!

Fixed this up a bit to only the 2 remaining GH Kitties.

Confirmations from today:

Seasonal - Green Eyed Kitty
Lucky - Butterfly Kitty

EDIT: Editing this since Seasonal just confirmed her kitty. :) Removed her cat, so now we have only Lady and Irisidium.
Last edited by Joywave on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

i'm just afraid that you'll change me.
Joywave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentPendergast » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:03 pm

:) From day 10 kitten, very nice and simpel
AgentPendergast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Prophecy~ » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:03 pm

AgentPendergast wrote:Image

:) From day 10 kitten, very nice and simpel

Oh wow. I love it!!
Last edited by ~Prophecy~ on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
        Imagezzz

hello there.
        my: viscets » dA » toyhouse

(◟●ヮ●)◟ (—●ヮ●)— (ノ●ヮ●)ノ

<- by me;
        ImageImageImage
~Prophecy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Pet's name: Annabelle

I promised you guys I'd confirm my cat when it grew, so here's my kitty! Moona and Raire figured it out pretty early on, but I can see how my hints may have been confused with the closed-eye kitten. My hint was mainly to show that I'd primarily be using salmon and light pink, but I was also hoping that my gradient was very obvious. I love gradients, I don't think I could create a design without one! I also made this group two days ago as a small joke.

I'd like to apologize for the lack of excitement, but I'm content with my final design. I'm not an artist by any means, and I felt that it would be inappropriate for me to attempt edits when I know that I'm not capable of doing so. I do wish that I could have done some edits but in the end, I don't really mind not having any, and I didn't want to submit anything that I wasn't proud of. I'm happy with the "pop" that the eyes have and I've always been a fan of light underbelly markings.

I decided to name this cat Annabelle (no relation to the horror film, I promise). When I first posted my cat, another GH said it was "simple, yet elegant," and I feel that Annabelle fits that description.

i know you, i walked with you
once upon a dream...
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Prophecy~ » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:14 pm

I can't tell if you replyed first or posted this first. I love the name too Seasonal!
        Imagezzz

hello there.
        my: viscets » dA » toyhouse

(◟●ヮ●)◟ (—●ヮ●)— (ノ●ヮ●)ノ

<- by me;
        ImageImageImage
~Prophecy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firestar123456789 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:21 pm

-hands cookie of happy to seasonal- great job on your kitty! I love how light it is very easy on the eyes I also love how the color goes from a dark salmon color it almost a white color its very pretty kitty! <3
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .winter » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Seasonal <3 wrote:Image
Pet's name: Annabelle

I promised you guys I'd confirm my cat when it grew, so here's my kitty! Moona and Raire figured it out pretty early on, but I can see how my hints may have been confused with the closed-eye kitten. My hint was mainly to show that I'd primarily be using salmon and light pink, but I was also hoping that my gradient was very obvious. I love gradients, I don't think I could create a design without one! I also made this group two days ago as a small joke.

I'd like to apologize for the lack of excitement, but I'm content with my final design. I'm not an artist by any means, and I felt that it would be inappropriate for me to attempt edits when I know that I'm not capable of doing so. I do wish that I could have done some edits but in the end, I don't really mind not having any, and I didn't want to submit anything that I wasn't proud of. I'm happy with the "pop" that the eyes have and I've always been a fan of light underbelly markings.

I decided to name this cat Annabelle (no relation to the horror film, I promise). When I first posted my cat, another GH said it was "simple, yet elegant," and I feel that Annabelle fits that description.

I have to say, Seasonal your kitten is one of my favorites because of it's simplicity.
    I adore cats that are simple, such as yours, it makes them seem a little more realistic and tangible ^^
    I'm so in love with your cats white underbelly, and I love the colors you chose. They work beautifully
    together, to only than emphasize those emerald eyes that just put the cherry on top for me. I know
    Annabelle in my collection will be among the favorites of mine for this event. She's an amazing pretty
    in pink kitty and I couldn't love her more! <3

━❄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
↳ Hi! My name .winter, but you can call me win. I am an college student with a siberian husky
service dog named Moose. He helps me conquer my everyday hardships. Siberians have always
been my favorite dog breed, and after years of waiting I finally adopted Moose. He is the love
of my life and with him I know I can keep going. I hope someday I can train other service dogs
to help others like myself. Lastly, Eight Below is my favorite movie. ♥ 12.15.17 || 11.19.18 ♥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┏────┓
♥rharlie
♥baby
♥moose
♥1x1 rp
♥gifts x
♥the pack
┖────┚
❄ BLIZZARD
❄ BLIZZARD
❄ BLIZZARD