Upcoming Rarity Changes Discussion

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Upcoming Rarity Changes Discussion

Postby Topiratti » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:53 am

I think players are going to be more shocked when they see the UR Lion and UR Pickle are now Very Rare and not OMGSR, tho I am happy the UR Pineapple is OMGSR, and noticed the Bengal Cat is VR.
[size=150]I've quit CS, tho I'm seeking Birthday date swaps for Shima LongTail, Dragon Cat PPS, Cheshire Cat, dates in pet names
Topiratti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:41 am

Gah i'm so pleased with the bengal being very rare xD i just felt like i knew from the start it was more common then the pineapple and i'm glad that i was right haha

I hadn't expected the ur lion to go down but i did see the cucumber coming. The cucumber was released lots last time too.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nice » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:08 am

DaDwarf wrote:Gah i'm so pleased with the bengal being very rare xD i just felt like i knew from the start it was more common then the pineapple and i'm glad that i was right haha

I hadn't expected the ur lion to go down but i did see the cucumber coming. The cucumber was released lots last time too.

I kinda expected the lion to go down, noticed a lot of them after the 18th. I am happy about the new URs' rarites!
nice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ForgottenMeadows » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:09 pm

So what changes the rarities? I get if the pet is a rare and the dec 18th rolls around to change it. But how can a 2012 pet that was common suddenly become very common... That seems impossible to me.

Dreamies are 2010 Patchwork store pet and Marionette store pets!
ForgottenMeadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DerbyGirl » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:01 am

ForgottenMeadows wrote:So what changes the rarities? I get if the pet is a rare and the dec 18th rolls around to change it. But how can a 2012 pet that was common suddenly become very common... That seems impossible to me.

December 18th also rereleases common pets...not everyone is guarenteed a rare. That's why a few do go down :)
Let's Chat! wrote:Trade and pet value
questions? 1×1 RP? Just want to chat?
Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

Image ImageImage ~ Image
DerbyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:25 am

It looks like the December/Christmas and even January pets finally have their rarities! And I found an interesting rarity change, too.
This one is now a rare. Who would've guessed it?

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby musicgurl333 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:58 pm

I'm so glad that the snow leopard PPS is only an uncommon! I was worried that if he turned out to be rare, I would never get him!

In other news, I'm really hoping that some of the pets that changed from rare to uncommon a few months ago will go back up to being rare soon.
musicgurl333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frank ocean » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:06 am

DerbyGirl wrote:
ForgottenMeadows wrote:So what changes the rarities? I get if the pet is a rare and the dec 18th rolls around to change it. But how can a 2012 pet that was common suddenly become very common... That seems impossible to me.

December 18th also rereleases common pets...not everyone is guarenteed a rare. That's why a few do go down :)

Acctually, only Rare+ pets are released on December 18th c:

Also, the rarity of a pet depends on how many there are with active users on the site, so as soon as more older users become more active, the lower the rarity.
xx
┌───────────────────────┐
-
o𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍┄┄┄┄┄┄
o𝐃x𝐎x𝐖x𝐍x𝐇x𝐈x𝐋x𝐋
o━━━━━━━━━━━━
odom | he/him
oadult | gay
o┄┄┄┄┄┄
olast.fm | rym | fr
o━━━━━━━━━━━━
o┄┄┄┄𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

└───────────────────────┘
frank ocean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:08 am

.nishinoya wrote:
DerbyGirl wrote:

Acctually, only Rare+ pets are released on December 18th c:

Also, the rarity of a pet depends on how many there are with active users on the site, so as soon as more older users become more active, the lower the rarity.

That's not true ^.^ All litters with rare pets are released, which means that several uncommon and common pets also got released. You are correct about the active user thing but common pets actually are rereleased as well xD i've had bad luck since 2009 getting only common and lower pets so i know from experience lool This year i managed to get 2 very rares but the other years only commons.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anastasia » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:09 am

Would just like to point out that the spotted orange dog from the first litter on the page went from very rare to rare ^•^
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/2008/October/
Anastasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me