Recent Rarity Change List [January Update in progress!!]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Recent Rarity Change List

Postby X-Legolas-X » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:59 am

Rare to uncommon. :cry:
Guess who's back! I left in early 2015, and have now decided to return to CS.
X-Legolas-X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lizzy356 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:40 am

The non-Swirl went down to a VR.
Lizzy356

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:07 am

I don't understand why people are sad about the rarities of certain pets going down.

If you like the pets for the pet itself you should be happy because the rarity going down should mean more are back in circulation.

If, however, you're one of the greedy ones who loves those damn rarity tags... sorry.
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:11 am

^But red is my favourite colour D: /shot

Uh, but what I came here for...
Image Image
This is so embarassing, since I hoard them, but I cannot remember whether these were uncommon before? o_o
Seriously, I have no idea. I believe they were, but maybe I'm just getting them mixed up with the Sun Conures, which are still uncommon.

So. Uncommon -> Common? Or still common?

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Random Moustache » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:19 am

'Possum wrote:I don't understand why people are sad about the rarities of certain pets going down.

If you like the pets for the pet itself you should be happy because the rarity going down should mean more are back in circulation.

If, however, you're one of the greedy ones who loves those damn rarity tags... sorry.

I agree with you. I mostly like pets for their design and sentimental value. I like my 2010 rare that went down to an uncommon because it's from AquilaFuga. In fact, if one of the mini huskies went down from vr to rare, I would be happy as their kind are still "alive" and not "extinct"

Some people like it because thy can trade for it cheaper than other people who have already traded for it. Some people dont like it because they probably traded something for it higher than it's value now because it went down to uncommon or rare or idk OR maybe they don't like it because it will be more harder to trade for this pet as it went UP in rarity OR maybe as you said, they only like it for it's rarity.
FR wrote:
A Random Moustache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:24 am

'Possum wrote:I don't understand why people are sad about the rarities of certain pets going down.

I'm glad that they went down... I hope that will eaysly to get... mainly that 3 tailed dog from january 2014 ♥ I'm so happy that is now uncommon ^^ ♥
I just meant to say... that I was confused that so many pets went down... I mean that went down also from year 2009-10 (from 08 I saw something too) ... mainly whn we really have that new rarity system ;)
nothing else ;)
I also see many new very commons :) some of them I hoarding... it will much better to get them now ♥
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:03 am

A Random Moustache wrote:-snip-
I like my 2010 rare that went down to an uncommon because it's from AquilaFuga.
-snip-

c: That's adorable. <3

I agree with what you guys are saying, though I don't think there are too many users who think that. Most people I know don't, anyway.

But regardless:

VR -> Rare

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby     ægis » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:07 am

There are a lot of other reasons than greed to care about rarity.
    ægis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tealclover » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:20 am

From Rare to Uncommon -
Image Image Image