The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby KyoshiYan » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:29 am

lol. xD and not fair cosmo you need more.
KyoshiYan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:34 am

For a blue sorbet:

1. Gearback tribal & watermellon dog

or

2. A september pink flop ear, september light leopard dog, one store pup, and all pets in this group: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=49031

or.

3. grown laurel october dog, watermellon dog, and orange soda PPS

I come here way too often XD
Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoshiYan » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:36 am

LightBlueAqua wrote:For a blue sorbet:

1. Gearback tribal & watermellon dog

or

2. A september pink flop ear, september light leopard dog, one store pup, and all pets in this group: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=49031

or.

3. grown laurel october dog, watermellon dog, and orange soda PPS

I would say none of the above. you could get better but if they are what you want then I pick 1.
KyoshiYan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loyalwolf06 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 am

Random, but-
He went rare...yay!!! :) I knew he would soon.

Anyway, I still would like an answer if possible please-

loyalwolf06 wrote:Would my line tribal be a fair trade for a blue toxic? Or a red or a green toxic instead? How bout my line tribal for a pink balloon dog? I haven't been offered any trades but I suck at comparing August 08 dogs and I wanted to get a feel for what I could ask for in exchange for my line tribal.
loyalwolf06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SagittariusII » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:42 am

loyalwolf06 wrote:Would my line tribal be a fair trade for a blue toxic? Or a red or a green toxic instead? How bout my line tribal for a pink balloon dog? I haven't been offered any trades but I suck at comparing August 08 dogs and I wanted to get a feel for what I could ask for in exchange for my line tribal.

I think a line tribal could be fair for a red or yellow toxic. A line tribal is worth more than a pink balloon
SagittariusII

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:43 am

Thank you.
Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mmmcoffee » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:45 am

I cancelled this trade just, like, five minutes ago because the bottom-line is that I'm not willing to trade these pets. I personally don't think it's fair but I wanted to see what you guys thought.

Bagheera is going to be Rare and the galaxy bunny is Very Rare. My initial offer was a rare bunny, a rare rat, and the rare Halloween zombie horse. I wouldn't have minded an edit for three rares around or a little more in value - the Halloween horse probably doesn't add much weight - but I thought the rerelease Rare and the Very Rare bunny was kind of overkill.

Of course, this is what I get for unlocking my puppy group. >.< Going to go close that back up now.
Pet's name: Inno and the Muse
mmmcoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:49 am

loyalwolf06 wrote:Random, but-
He went rare...yay!!! :) I knew he would soon.

Anyway, I still would like an answer if possible please-

A tribal for a toxic is unfair for the toxic side. Tribal for pink balloon is quite fair, maybe a little add to the balloon side.
...................................................................................

...................................................................................
Celestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:50 am

mmmcoffee wrote:I cancelled this trade just, like, five minutes ago because the bottom-line is that I'm not willing to trade these pets. I personally don't think it's fair but I wanted to see what you guys thought.

Bagheera is going to be Rare and the galaxy bunny is Very Rare. My initial offer was a rare bunny, a rare rat, and the rare Halloween zombie horse. I wouldn't have minded an edit for three rares around or a little more in value - the Halloween horse probably doesn't add much weight - but I thought the rerelease Rare and the Very Rare bunny was kind of overkill.

Of course, this is what I get for unlocking my puppy group. >.< Going to go close that back up now.

Totaly unfair for you ^^

Celestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:52 am

Cosmo wrote:is this fair? im pretty sure it is.. considering the sun back was my dream pet..:

me: Sun back

them: July PS

Really unfair for the july PPS.

Celestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me