Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Wed May 22, 2024 6:19 am

This may actually be my first 'proper' unlimited hoard...

accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8240820&userid=481829

I call it 'Still Life' and it's going to be something I exclusively work on with the pound. Mostly because putting every flower- and food-themed pet on this site on my WL is... far too much. So my plan is to just find pets that spark joy in the pound. And because nothing is on my WL I'm trying to relax my usual feelings about collecting only one of each pet for my 'hoards' and just get whatever pops up that looks cute.

As you can see, I've already had quite a bit of good luck with it!
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed May 22, 2024 9:49 am

This is my first time actually participating in this discussion, and it's so nice to see all the cool pets everyone hoards! I wanted to share one of my favorite hoards that I have been working on since I joined in 2015. I just reached 130, which is such a huge milestone for me, so I am planning on celebrating by re-doing some of the dressups in there <3

Click!
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Wed May 22, 2024 11:12 am

♔Voltaire♔ wrote:This is my first time actually participating in this discussion, and it's so nice to see all the cool pets everyone hoards! I wanted to share one of my favorite hoards that I have been working on since I joined in 2015. I just reached 130, which is such a huge milestone for me, so I am planning on celebrating by re-doing some of the dressups in there <3

Click!

130 very rares, niiice!
My largest is Extremely Uncommon 450-530 each of Gummy Shark Dogs of 6 colors the year you joined!
I might do an art piece for their 10th birthday or something.
I'm very close to 3,000 in total tho I wish all colors were closer to even :( but there were a couple people hoarding only 1 color and so it made for a big challenge with especially the blue ones!
Doubt Gummy Shark Dogs are gonna go rare any year soon with the larger my numbers get and being an on going active user. Although I stop trading once in awhile for a bit. But always continue.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sealipup » Wed May 22, 2024 12:25 pm

Silver Tiger~ wrote:This may actually be my first 'proper' unlimited hoard...

I call it 'Still Life' and it's going to be something I exclusively work on with the pound. Mostly because putting every flower- and food-themed pet on this site on my WL is... far too much. So my plan is to just find pets that spark joy in the pound. And because nothing is on my WL I'm trying to relax my usual feelings about collecting only one of each pet for my 'hoards' and just get whatever pops up that looks cute.

This is such a cool idea and looks like a lot of fun!!! Ik how stressful the pound is trying to get a "good" pet but going after designs instead is really nice :3

X
X
X
X
ImageImage
Seali ♡ She/Her

Image Credits: x x x x x
Sealipup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Wed May 22, 2024 4:49 pm

♔Voltaire♔ wrote:This is my first time actually participating in this discussion, and it's so nice to see all the cool pets everyone hoards! I wanted to share one of my favorite hoards that I have been working on since I joined in 2015. I just reached 130, which is such a huge milestone for me, so I am planning on celebrating by re-doing some of the dressups in there <3

Click!

Impressive! Congrats! What an amazing group to see!

Ppund hoards are fun! I just grab cats, so i cant really do this myself, but i love this!
I saw people with pound hoards with pets that get picked last. Ponies, rats, charmeleons. They mostly want 1 or 2 outcomes.
This hoard of yours is fun to see!
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Wed May 22, 2024 7:06 pm

Sealipup wrote:

This is such a cool idea and looks like a lot of fun!!! Ik how stressful the pound is trying to get a "good" pet but going after designs instead is really nice :3

SabrinaB wrote:Ppund hoards are fun! I just grab cats, so i cant really do this myself, but i love this!
I saw people with pound hoards with pets that get picked last. Ponies, rats, charmeleons. They mostly want 1 or 2 outcomes.
This hoard of yours is fun to see!

Thank you both! I've wanted to do it for some time now, but when I started putting all these pets on my WL I quickly realized I was basically trying to adopt the entire site collection of pets all over again! Well, not quite that bad. But there are (understandably) A LOT of pets that have either flower or food designs. It would have been rough on my fodder. This way I get a cute pet from the pound so I don't feel like I just adopted something random, and I save on trading fodder. Win win!
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kecko » Thu May 23, 2024 2:22 am

I just got 3 more Toxics for my hoard so I now have 15 Purple, 12 Blue, 15 Red, 13 Green, and 10 Yellow!! I now have a grand total of 65! I am thinking of capping them all out at 20...I was debating 15 but that would end the couples theme which started the hoard in the first place 🤦😂
ImageImage

Toxic Hoarder: 65 Toxics so far
Kecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaLate » Thu May 23, 2024 8:33 am

Link!
I last posted about my largest hoard a month ago when I got to 500, this is the camping event guinea pig hoard. And I just finished sorting the ones I’ve gotten this month, and I was surprised to see I’ve gotten a hundred more! That means I now have 600 wow o wow!!
And I now have 35 of these little guys.
Link!
LunaLate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycat; » Thu May 23, 2024 10:17 am

i finally reached 20 of my flower guys!

i want my goal to be 222 of them. slowly getting there!
honeylynn - adult - she/they
leo - 911 operator - cat mom
happily married - proud momma
11.11.21🌈 - 10.31.22🌅 ImageImage
@@@
honeycat;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teariffic » Mon May 27, 2024 1:21 pm

loving the floral drafts this much !! specifically the lavender and pink lily of the valley outcomes <3 was gonna do 3 of each and start a lil hoard for drafts w 3x of each outcome i liked, but as i put them in a group to work on dateswapping i kinda think they look REALLY pretty as a checkboard. i think i might checkboard these 2 outcomes instead and have that be my hoard !! im so weak for pretty floral designs <33 the brown one has been a lil more difficult to find, but i'm confident that this should be finished soon !!
teariffic | adult | slow replies
teariffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me