The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby Iseul » Wed May 15, 2024 11:31 am

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111476166&userid=481109&signature=aU-SIPj7BVxuA6A_j4hGcQ

Hey guys! Is this fair? What is the lioness called and is she in demand? I really like what the other person is offering tbh but I'm still unsure of values as I just came back from a 6 year break.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀。゚゚・。・゚゚。

⠀ ⠀ ⠀゚。𝑮𝑶𝑻, 𝑷𝒐𝒌𝒆́𝒎𝒐𝒏, 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒔.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ・。・゚ ⠀ 🇰🇷 | 불멸 | 𝑷𝑺5
Iseul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby peachy! » Wed May 15, 2024 11:31 am

Burberry wrote:
Burberry wrote:
Burberry wrote:c$ trade
Im not very sure about this one. Any help would be very appreciated.

this guide places 2017 rares at 7-9c$ each, so this would be overpay, however i'm not sure if the halloween pets have more demand than other rares of that year, so i would get a second opinion!
bb
✧ peachy!⎟they/them⎟spoonie
——————————————————
hihi! i'm peachy! i'm always looking
to trade and sell my pets for c$ and
wermz/wermz items! (tent w items)

i collect pink, fruit, and food pets!

i have brain fog and multitask a lot,
so if our trade is left for 24 hours or
more, please give me a polite poke!
——————————————————
trade thread // the crater // wermz!
peachy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Wed May 15, 2024 11:32 am

ROX.mp4 wrote:
ROX.mp4 wrote:
ROX.mp4 wrote: trades/viewtrade.php?id=111465841&userid=1045569&signature=TDyQH2Slm4janaBXMPiQ8w
how is this trade? thanks a bunch for any help
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayfeather_98 » Wed May 15, 2024 11:37 am

jayfeather_98 wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=111468877&userid=542273&signature=0FLAROv5IkH4DHJuaPcOGg
Would this be fair? Thank you in advanced!

Could still use some help.
jayfeather_98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetpepper » Wed May 15, 2024 11:39 am

Image Image Image Image Image Imagex
------☆ jules / she/they / adult xx
------☆ *ੈ♡⸝⸝⋆° artist + gamer 🪐༘❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
------☆ gallery / trade thread / flightrisingxxx
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
sweetpepper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delest Wolf » Wed May 15, 2024 12:18 pm

Hey there! Me again, the not so new newbie haha! I received this trade and my gut is telling me that my side is overpay. I'm not sure how high in demand the longma is compared to the basiliks and seal pps, taking the fact that they're store pets into mind and it's the whole basilik set. I know the peas don't have the best demand. Help!!

Click!
”… and suddenly the love songs were about you.”
Delest Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OreozHere » Wed May 15, 2024 12:23 pm

Delest Wolf wrote:
Hey there! Me again, the not so new newbie haha! I received this trade and my gut is telling me that my side is overpay. I'm not sure how high in demand the longma is compared to the basiliks and seal pps, taking the fact that they're store pets into mind and it's the whole basilik set. I know the peas don't have the best demand. Help!!

Click!

store pets will always go up in value, whilst urs will either maintain their current value or drop, rarely rise unless there is an odd demand spike. as such most people prefer to trade their stores for other stores, whether up or down the store list, or go for overpay
that being said, the basilisks are worth 3-4 ma each, seal is worth .75 non, the pink dog is .5 ma, peas are .5 non, and zombie horse is 1 ma. you would be overpaying by 3-6 ma, not accounting for store demand.

oreo / kasper
adult
any / all
3/18 ; cst

check out my art shop!

✨ wilson thinks you're doing great!
✨ "you've got this :3"
OreozHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delest Wolf » Wed May 15, 2024 12:50 pm

OreozHere wrote:
Delest Wolf wrote:

Click!

store pets will always go up in value, whilst urs will either maintain their current value or drop, rarely rise unless there is an odd demand spike. as such most people prefer to trade their stores for other stores, whether up or down the store list, or go for overpay
that being said, the basilisks are worth 3-4 ma each, seal is worth .75 non, the pink dog is .5 ma, peas are .5 non, and zombie horse is 1 ma. you would be overpaying by 3-6 ma, not accounting for store demand.

Thank you so much for your help. I sent this trade back to them. The trade was originally at a 19-19.5 MA worth before I sent this specific one, so I sent this one over. My trading partner stated they value the longma at 21-23 MA, which I think is overall fair in my honest opinion. Is this trade I sent back within the 21-23 MA range? I don't mind overpaying just a bit considering it's a trade up.
”… and suddenly the love songs were about you.”
Delest Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashers_aether » Wed May 15, 2024 1:15 pm

i’m worried i’m losing out on this trade, and along with that i would want to edit it anyways because i prefer some of the designs on my side, any advice on how much my side is worth would be super helpful! thank you :]

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111477293&userid=940863&signature=XTguEc21yxBeH0KvnLT4vQ
always interested in trades!

ashers_aether

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuroraFier » Wed May 15, 2024 2:10 pm

I'd deeply appreciate any help on this trade. I have absolutely no idea how fair it is. ^-^ Thank you in advance.
trades/viewtrade.php?id=111468844&userid=1064234&signature=cp6B8eCeHpjh5n1VnBCK9w
Pet's name: Clouds
AuroraFier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me