Old pets that are still really common!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Old pets that are still really common!

Postby Sealipup » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:54 pm

Hello :D I made this thread because I thought it was really interesting to see that some older pets are still super common compared to others around their age! And I was wondering if anyone knew the reasons for it :P

For example a few of these litters (the rats and castle cats) from the Medieval Faire are common, extremely common, and even omgsc, despite being from 2011 and the other pets around this age seem to be a lot rarer :O

I also remember seeing a dog from either 2008 or 2009 that is still uncommon I believe? Which is craaazy

Anyways feel free to bring up more examples and maybe some of the history behind these releases too, I'd love to know more but don't know where to search for it :3

X
X
X
X
ImageImage
Seali ♡ She/Her

Image Credits: x x x x x
Sealipup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Old pets that are still really common!

Postby Angelx3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:57 am

I know which dogs you mean they were released in January 2009 but could be adopted until 2010, a so called extended Release.
Theres a Thread wheres all extended releases are listed. There we're quite a few litters Like that from 2008 - 2010 and they're far more common than The 1-month litters. In fact extended releases rarity counts as The Last month they were
available, so The Dog litters isnt worth a 2009 unc but 2010 unc.

For The rats i know Theres a reason they're so Common but i cant remember what It was. I think The Adoption Limit was quite high and Lots of people donated them to The Pound, so they were kept in circulation instead of being locked in inactive Accounts Like The other Event pets.

Hope this helps!
Angelx3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Old pets that are still really common!

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:24 am

Angelx3 wrote:
For The rats i know Theres a reason they're so Common but i cant remember what It was. I think The Adoption Limit was quite high and Lots of people donated them to The Pound, so they were kept in circulation instead of being locked in inactive Accounts Like The other Event pets.

Hope this helps!

When I was looking up info on items I found out why. The event ran for two weeks and the rats, castle cats and I believe the dragon dogs were gotten through the banner. I think the dogs were added later but the rats were there from the start.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me