Do you think 10 MA is 1 non ?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you think 10 MA is 1 non ?

Postby Audrey_Bee » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:48 am

So I know it's a recent thing for a non to be equal to 10 MA and then 1 MA be equal to 10 old rares etc...

But the store Basilisk pets I often see valued at "0.25 non or 3-4 MA"

But if we are following the rule of 10 MA being one non, The maths obviously don't add up.
I understand one or the other but a statement of both doesn't make sense to me!

Is this down to a personal preference of what a non is broken down to? I don't understand.
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Do you think 10 MA is 1 non ?

Postby LLHBBB » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:38 am

I've always seen 10-12 MA = 1 non. I think it depends on the demand of the pets being traded. Also bulk on one side to me makes it worth more. Getting 10 decent MA for 1 non to me seems like a good deal. Each person can decide what they value their pets at. Whether they find a trading partner that agrees is another but both sides always need to be happy.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:07 am

I am a chicken and only swap pets in their same tier so I don't have to know ^^; I never accept the trades of bulk MAs because I just get too nervous. Aaaaa
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LionKingdom » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:08 am

I've always seen 1 non as 10-12 ma depends on demand of the pet etc..

★Hello!★

You can call me Rei ^^ He/Him or They/Them
⋆ I'm a lion collector :>
⋆ My lion collection is currently finished!
I like:
⋆ Jujutsu Kaisen (I'm the biggest Gojo simp ever), FMAB (my favourite anime!), Demon slayer, Minecraft, Kuromi, True crime videos, Grian, ShadowMech, Forge Labs.

★°¤*#Technobladeneverdies*¤°★
LionKingdom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audrey_Bee » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:33 am

LionKingdom wrote:I've always seen 1 non as 10-12 ma depends on demand of the pet etc..

Yeah this is what I thought!

I also agree on trades just being what makes people happy. But I also don't want to undervalue mine or anyone else's pets.

I own basilisks, but idk whether to trade them for 0.25 nons (2.5 MA) or the 3-4 MA . I'd understand if these were always seperate values, then it's just a personal preference on demand and value, but it's always put together in the same sentence. Idk 😭
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me