Does the 2008 Red X dog...

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Does the 2008 Red X dog...

Postby Cruxich » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:17 pm

Not seem to be one of those really valuable 2008 releases, or is it just me? I don't seem to be really having much luck in getting offers on mine, even when I state which outcome it's gonna be (the non-PPS OMG so rare one) :,) It might also be because it's a re-release, though I do plan on trying my hand at getting a swap on it for a true date one when it's fully grown!

Last edited by Cruxich on Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Does the 2008 Target Dog litter..

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:01 pm

If it's not the pps then it's the Red X Dog c: if you go by Horror's guide that pet falls into High Tier 4. Those pets are worth 2 MA. Are you asking for pets worth the same value?

It's really not you though, even super up there list pets can take a bit to trade off. It just takes persistence and advertising ^^

My tip is to clearly label it the Red X Dog 2 MA so anyone who sees it and knows the trading guides knows just what to offer! And post it in the Very Rare Swap or C$ buy sell thread if you are interested in one or the other.

Best of luck <3 I know trading can be a chore sometimes.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Does the 2008 Target Dog litter..

Postby Cruxich » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:25 pm

BlueEyedKite wrote:If it's not the pps then it's the Red X Dog c: if you go by Horror's guide that pet falls into High Tier 4. Those pets are worth 2 MA. Are you asking for pets worth the same value?

It's really not you though, even super up there list pets can take a bit to trade off. It just takes persistence and advertising ^^

My tip is to clearly label it the Red X Dog 2 MA so anyone who sees it and knows the trading guides knows just what to offer! And post it in the Very Rare Swap or C$ buy sell thread if you are interested in one or the other.

Best of luck <3 I know trading can be a chore sometimes.

Ahh okay, thank you for letting me know! Someone just said "Target dog litter" so that's what I figured the name would be, didn't know my outcome had a more specific name! I'll go ahead and do that. And nah it was for characters or art. I'll probably go ahead and see about trying my luck at getting a true date swap (since those usually tend to be preferred more over re-releases from what I heard), or see what offers I can get if the first one is unsuccesful. And thank you!
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Does the 2008 Red X dog...

Postby BlueEyedKite » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:28 am

I also sell my valuable pets for art :thumbup: a wise choice! Lol. I think the clearly labeling will help c: also some artist designate what art you can get for pet value like 1 MA gets you a shaded halfbody etc.

Also, if you manage to swap for a true date, a true date Red X Dog has been valued at .25 Non or 3 to 4 MA. Can be a pain to date swap tho x_x so, up to you.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me