November 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby CryptidHunter_425 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:28 pm

BLACKHOLE PONY?? I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!!
Blackholes are probably the biggest space hyperfixation of mine right now!! I love blackholes!!
- - - - - - - - - -
Hello! You can call me Crypt :)
- - - - -
Writer, Roleplayer, Witchling, OSDD1B System, Really Bad Memory
- - - - -
I have really bad chronic pain which keeps me from making art!
I use f2u lines all the time (unless I decide to make edits haha)
- - - - -
Current Major Goal:
All Sitting Cats!!
- - - - -
Last Month's Favorite Pet:
- - - - - - - - - -
CryptidHunter_425

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:32 pm

You're all wrong if you didn't name your pony this:

Pet's name: Supermassive Black Hole
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bobthedragon » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:21 pm

i don't know anything about anything and i just joined this site this month, but i was popping in here to try to find out if the butterfly wolves were supposed to be based on evas *w*;;
bobthedragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fixmein45 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:12 pm

the black hole pony is so incredibly sick. the whole litter is awesome i love the pps as well :]
fixmein45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tenchi » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:48 am

bobthedragon wrote:i don't know anything about anything and i just joined this site this month, but i was popping in here to try to find out if the butterfly wolves were supposed to be based on evas *w*;;

I thought that too, the purple and green one looks very similar to Eva-01 but I'm not sure if the rest are just robots since I can't see much similarities to the others
IF YOU SEE THE THING BELOW, RUN:
Despite his friendly appearance, he is very dangerous, and can defeat ANYONE in a matter of seconds.
Tenchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:32 pm

bobthedragon wrote:i don't know anything about anything and i just joined this site this month, but i was popping in here to try to find out if the butterfly wolves were supposed to be based on evas *w*;;

Their main inspiration came from various mechas/robots/etc. featured throughout media! Evangelion, Autobots, Gundams, and Zoids were the main sources I drew from for November's bwolves ^_^
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bobthedragon » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:17 pm

Yugi wrote:

Their main inspiration came from various mechas/robots/etc. featured throughout media! Evangelion, Autobots, Gundams, and Zoids were the main sources I drew from for November's bwolves ^_^

oh nice!! I'm glad I wasn't being presumptuous, then. It's been so long since I saw anything referencing the purple/green color scheme I felt like I was seeing an old friend when I spotted them! <3
bobthedragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: November Outcomes Thread

Postby P1nkStrawberryBurst » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:17 pm

This was my first month on Chicken Smoothie and I had fun! I hope I can collect even more this month and hopefully empty my nursery! XDDD
P1nkStrawberryBurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abbeycatwolf » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:40 am

Alriiight looking back at my guesses, here's how I stacked up lol

abbeycatwolf wrote:> The muted red tones on the dogs are so pretty, but there's also the hints of rainbow on the tag, nose, ear, and paw pads, so I'm excited to see how they turn out!! If I had to hazard a guess I'd say something along the lines of rust spots or other metal elements (but I'm probably way off lmao)

I was in fact way off, but I love the way they turned out!! I mean they're at least rust colour heh

abbeycatwolf wrote:> The catsssss!!! I am such a sucker for natural looking cats so I am beyond excited especially since I love love love torties <3

This was self explanatory from the get go but at least I recognized it XD

abbeycatwolf wrote:> The pink rats are so cute, I'm hoping for a whimsical candy vibe for them!!

Definitely not whimsical candy XD but I still love the retro vibes!!!

abbeycatwolf wrote:> At first I thought the eggs were snakes, but am realizing now they are chameleons lol I saw someone suggest amber or alien eggs, but honestly I'm guessing jello lmao

Well... yknow... clownfish? jello? close enough lmao

abbeycatwolf wrote:> The horses are also lovely muted warm tones with subtle rainbow accents so I'm intrigued to say the least! The galaxy ponies are also adorbs, I love the sparkle!

Another giveaway from the start but I'm counting it!! They turned out so cute and I ADORE the split!!

abbeycatwolf wrote:>The butterflywolves actually really have me stumped, before I would've said something grayscale or metallic or even swords but today's growth really throws that idea lol so I'm thinking maybe snake-themed bfws? based on the little noodle dood on the caterpillar

Well I was closer with my original thoughts of metallic, the cyber punk vibe is epic tho!

abbeycatwolf wrote:> Oh. Mai. Lawd. I know it's been said but I will say it again: TURDUCKENS!!! The excitement I had when I saw the pairing, oooooo boiiiiii I am enthralled, someone else said they hope we get one that looks like the food and I have to say I AM ON BOARD lmao

Still wish we'd gotten the food version (because that would've been hilarious) but still a super fun and creative litter!

abbeycatwolf wrote:> Last but not least, those deerrrr!! So sweet looking, and more subtle rainbow!

Loved them and their light neutral tones with pastel rainbow <3

All in all I think out of the 8 litters I got about 5.5 lmao but as always a 10/10 month!!!
abbeycatwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky~ » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:40 am

I'm so sad that I missed the colorful galaxy pony xD
At some point, power becomes its own master.
We cast aside our ideals in favor of expedience and tell ourselves it was all necessary.
For the people.

.holly
.adult
.they/them
.non binary

Favorite Pet:

Spooky~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes