The Ultimate Unofficial Chicken Smoothie Bat Guide...V2!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

The Ultimate Unofficial Chicken Smoothie Bat Guide...V2!

Postby BABE0FTHEABYSS » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:31 pm

Hi, my oddly specific interest is Chicken Smoothie bats!
11/01/23: Thank you so much for enjoying my post!! I put a lot of work into it! Unfortunately, a lot of this information needs to be updated! I marked all info that needs updated with [*]!
Awhile ago, I made a Google Doc with all the bats listed on it. Since the post is quite old, I decided to update the Doc to be accurate to today, and make a new forum post on it, with some fun facts included!

The Google Doc includes a number, name (both the name it has in Vampiric's[*] bat folder, and the name it has as a plushie if applicable*), year and rarity, picture, as well as if it has a bat plushie, bouncy bat, or animal egg to represent the design.
Here is the Google Doc, enjoy!
*The only exception are the reindeer bats, which I labelled based on the reindeer they are based on.

Fun Facts!:
1. As of this post being created, there are 139[*] bats! Though...if you collected one of every bat, you'd only have 134[*]. Why is this? Well, exactly 5 bats were only made to be bat plushies, with no pet equivalent![*] For now, these bats will only be squishy and full of cotton!: Squiddy, Skitters, Biscuit, Pudding, and Sugarplum.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Squiddy and Skitters were offered during October 2010 and Biscuit, Pudding, and Sugarplum were offered during Christmas 2011.

2. Out of the 139[*] bats, Vampiric has designed a whopping 111[*] of them, or approximately 80%[*]! The other artist who has helped design the bats of Chicken Smoothie is the guest artist Aesse. Many thanks for creating so many iconic designs!

3. The first PPS bat was released in Christmas 2022. Utilizing brand new lines, the PPS bat is a pup holding onto the cage bats on Chicken Smoothie typically come from!

4. Only once was a bat litter released as a monthly pet, which was in June 2011.

5.[*] After June 2011, bats seemed to have cemented themselves as a Halloween exclusive, releasing only as Halloween pets from the years 2012-2018. That was, until 2018 during Chicken Smoothie's birthday!, the bats made a shocking appearance! This meant for around 6 years, bats were only obtainable during Halloween. Later on, the Cave Event of 2021 shook it up further by introducing an entire litter of them, and these lovable creatures have even made their return during the Internet Event and Christmas 2022!

6. Bats were offered as a Christmas pet in 2010. The next time they were available during Christmas was in Christmas 2022, 12 whole years!

7. The Chicken Smoothie bats have cameoed as items throughout the year, and I have recognized three main types of these cameos: Bat Plushies, Bouncy Bats and Animal Eggs. The only bat to have all three is Acid, a common 2019 bat from the Halloween event, pictured below along with all their tiny bat versions!
ImageImageImageImage

8. The rarity distribution among bats is as follows:[*]
THIS IS A WIP BECAUSE OF THE NEW RARITIES: COUNTED UP TO HALLOWEEN 2019
    OMG So Common: 0 (0%)
    Extremely Common: 0 (0%)
    Very Common: 1 (0%)
    Common: 13 (0%)
    Uncommon: 8 (0%)
    Very Uncommon: 3 (0%)
    Extremely Uncommon: 3 (0%)
    Rare: 23 (0%)
    Very Rare: 20 (0%)
    Extremely Rare: 10 (0%)
    OMG So Rare: 0 (0%)

9. I LOVE BATS! Wait, is this even a fun fact...? I have over 1,300 bats[*] on Chicken Smoothie and they get daily kisses every day.

Thank your local bat today!!!

Changelog:
04/07/23: I messed up on fact #5, it has been fixed!
11/01/23: Rarity distribution updated to reflect up to Halloween 2019
Last edited by BABE0FTHEABYSS on Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
113/139 BATZ!!!
1,300+ IN THE BAT ARMY!
┏━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┓
CALL ME HOKO
XE/THEY/IT/BAT/VAMP

— — —
DO NOT OFFER FOR MY
BATS OR BAT THEMED
PETS OR ITEMS I WILL
NEVER EVER ACCEPT ! ! !

┗━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┛
THE ULTIMATE UNOFFICIAL CHICKEN SMOOTHIE BAT GUIDE V2
🦇 🦇 🦇
BABE0FTHEABYSS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Ultimate Unofficial Chicken Smoothie Bat Guide...V2!

Postby BABE0FTHEABYSS » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:32 pm

AMAZING DAY IN BAT HISTORY! - 10/30/23
Skitters, a plush from October 2010, has finally been realized into a plushie!! How awesome!!

Sorry I havent updated this guide in a bit! College has been keeping me super busy! I'll try to update this guide sometime when I can. I think I'll start posting on important days in bat history too :-)
If youve checked the docs, I did expand my scope to some more items & cages, so ive been working on that! I appreciate the patience!!
113/139 BATZ!!!
1,300+ IN THE BAT ARMY!
┏━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┓
CALL ME HOKO
XE/THEY/IT/BAT/VAMP

— — —
DO NOT OFFER FOR MY
BATS OR BAT THEMED
PETS OR ITEMS I WILL
NEVER EVER ACCEPT ! ! !

┗━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┛
🦇 🦇 🦇
BABE0FTHEABYSS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purin » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:28 am

finally, a thread that speaks to me on a spiritual level <33
hey. if you dont think anyone loves you, just know that i do ♡
always looking for bats! :>
purin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferretjuice » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:16 am

Yesss amazing <3
ferretjuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:28 pm

I couldn't help but come in here to take a look.

ImageImageImage

These three are as follows:
ImageImageImage

The only one technically not based on an existing pet would be Squiddy the Squid (mascot sorta?) that pops up during events now as a recurring character, though Tess does own a Squiddy pet.

If there's anything else you'd like to know that I can answer I will endeavour to do so :)
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BABE0FTHEABYSS » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:45 am

Thank you all for the comments! I love to read what you guys have to say :3 <3

Vampiric wrote:I couldn't help but come in here to take a look.

ImageImageImage

These three are as follows:
ImageImageImage

The only one technically not based on an existing pet would be Squiddy the Squid (mascot sorta?) that pops up during events now as a recurring character, though Tess does own a Squiddy pet.

If there's anything else you'd like to know that I can answer I will endeavour to do so :)

I cant believe i got THE bat creator themself to comment!! that is so awesome!!

thank you SO much for the new information! i will have to edit that to say theres a dog equivalent but not a bat equivalent :3 I did not know that!!

i will also add the info about squiddy the squid!

i cant think of any questions right now...currently my endeavor is to list non-bat pets & items that are themed after bats. since youre an item artist, if you made any items that were bat themed (& not listed in the item name, because those are pretty obvious :3) that you can think of let me know!
im always fighting to try & figure out if a pet/item is bat themed or western dragon themed so XD & once i start adding those items & pets to the doc, if anyone has any thoughts about it not actually being bat themed let me know!! i still wanna hear about that (general statement to anyone reading this not just vampiric :3)

-

college is keeping me busy but i will update this as soon as possible! currently im working on changing the rarities to reflect the rarity update :-)
thank u guys for reading!! I love chicken smoothie bats!!
113/139 BATZ!!!
1,300+ IN THE BAT ARMY!
┏━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┓
CALL ME HOKO
XE/THEY/IT/BAT/VAMP

— — —
DO NOT OFFER FOR MY
BATS OR BAT THEMED
PETS OR ITEMS I WILL
NEVER EVER ACCEPT ! ! !

┗━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┛
🦇 🦇 🦇
BABE0FTHEABYSS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogfan » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:08 am

That's so cool about the dogs!! I was excited to see skitters get a bat design. They deserve it :')

I had this bookmarked and could've sworn I left a comment.. time to rectify! :3

I honestly really really love the squiddy bat! There's just something so appealing about their colors.. I also consider squiddy to be one of the site mascots so the bat holds a special place in my heart <3

I really loved the fun facts section. They are fun just as advertised! I really love the way the doc is set up. It's easily understandable and contains so much info! It's definitely inspiring.. T-T

I always associated #68 Rin with the spooky dolls from 2016 Halloween. I like to imagine she's the human version :3

The bat animal eggs are very aesthetically pleasing to me, especially the one we got this Easter :3 honestly all the bat items look really cute T-T I totally understand why people collect them!

What are everyone's favorite bats? This is really cheesy but one of mine has to be #71 the 2018 cs anniversary bat :') this was one of my goal litters when I first joined and all of the outcomes are very dear to me. Some other favorites are #114 the CSHallow board (shameless dress-up plug)
and the outcomes from 2022 Halloween. I have a 1 page hoard of 20 for #118 Arcade (and am working on 20 of the matching item). I just really like that they're stuffed animals :')

Looking forward to the bats (and plushies) in the future! The return of the pps design was a nice surprise!
frogfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreddyCenobite » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:23 am

I feel like if my bats weren't my first ever hoard, they were among it. I want to say I began hoarding them all the way back to my baby Freddy self in 2011. I think the monthly set is actually what began it, too! If it's not them as my first hoard, my rainbow hoard is. So realistically tied for first place.

Kinda trippy now that I realize my bats hoard are almost as old as my account!

My bats have been my babies for years. I sort all my pets by species and year, but my bats are exempt. They've been all together for ages :lol:
Basic info:
Pet of the moment:

Disabled adult She/Her Dog mom Ex-retiree
Movie geek Horror fan Halloween lover
My hoards Trade thread Offsite thread
My FRHow close I am to a full CS set
RIP my little butthead ♥️
CS TikoMy Tiko

If I haven’t responded to offer(s), it means I’m thinking
Last half of my user: Sen-uh-bite (send without the “d”)
Prefer no random PMs unless it's about offers
FreddyCenobite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnapDragonJoy » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:25 pm

I love this! I love matching pets with items and bats always get such cute plushies. :D

There's also the little plushie bats with their wings stretched out.
ImageImage
Those plushies are from Halloween 2021!

Side note, since I can't get the dogs, I've just matched the Christmas bat plushies with their set of Christmas hat, scarf and mittens! For anyone else that matches items together. :D
ImageImageImage
💓My Dressups💓
💓My Hoards💓
I support hoarding! It's just so much fun and it's good for those of us who identify as neurodiverse!
SnapDragonJoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me