Guide to CS terms

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Guide to CS terms

Postby gravy » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:48 am

(Please feel free to comment your own suggestions, this is just a few of the many words used on CS)

Rollover- New monthly pets and other events are usually released at the very beginning of the day in CS time, e.g. the 1st of the month at 00:00:00. This is the moment we refer to as "rollover".

F2U/FTU - Free to use

H - usually stands for have.
Used mostly in trading posts pet names to show what a player has up for trade.
Ex. H: sunback

W - usually stands for want
Used mostly in trading posts to show what a player wants to trade for.
Ex. W: coontail

Lf - “looking for”

Ft- “for trade”

Td- truedate. This means a pet was adopted during the month and year that it was first released.

LA- low advent

Event terms-

LOLO- lights on lights off (LOLO) is a trick or treat forum game that runs during the entire month of October.

Dec. 18th- December 18th is a one day event in which users can get rerelease (valuable) pets from gift boxes.

Summer event- during the summer, chicken smoothie hosts a summer event, the theme changes every year. This is a great way to get some valuable pets as a new player.

Banner pet- A event pet that cannot be obtained by trading in tokens. there is a chance this pet can be randomly found while banner hunting for tokens.

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guide to CS terms

Postby Aaron✦ » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:12 am

Please feel free to suggest terms to be added on the existing thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1341903

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]