Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby xXPizzaCatPrincessXx » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:24 pm

To: Irisidium....
I meant total. I have a round 105. I want go collect all the cats that were released....er adopted. So.....3,000....4,500??
──-────────────────────
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Send on over a trade. LIGHTS ON

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
Hey there! I see you have stumbled upon
my signature. I am .Lisa. and I hoard Pizza
Cats. My CS 'career goal' is to collect 10k
pizza cats all together. I have been wokring
hard at this goal ever since I joined in 2016

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit my hoard
ImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
xXPizzaCatPrincessXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:55 am

ciiel ♥ wrote:
    to anyone:
    I know there are some artists here, so what is the favorite thing you've drawn or the art you're the most proud of?

Most recently, this piece probably: http://bimisi.deviantart.com/art/Draw-i ... -684205925

Sassy_Mudd wrote:To: Irisidium....
I meant total. I have a round 105. I want go collect all the cats that were released....er adopted. So.....3,000....4,500??

Sorry we don't have an exact number. Only Tess and Nick would know and they don't release that information.
But you should be thinking probably more in the range of several hundred thousand based on the number of users on the site when they were released and the amount each person could adopt.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saltystar » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:51 am

What does the fox say??
🐾A Canadian psychologist is 
selling a video that teaches you how to test your dog’s IQ. Here’s how it works: If you spend $12.99 for the video, your dog 
is smarter than you🐾
Saltystar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:10 pm

To anyone?
Is there any chance of there being a Dragon or bunny store pets?
To anyone
Will there be any new warrior cats if so l,I would really love a ashfur sitting cat <3.I would also like a sitting cat that looks like my oc but that will never happen D:
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:32 pm

dragonstars wrote:To anyone?
Is there any chance of there being a Dragon or bunny store pets?
To anyone
Will there be any new warrior cats if so l,I would really love a ashfur sitting cat <3.I would also like a sitting cat that looks like my oc but that will never happen D:

We've had a few store pets like that so far c:
    This bunny was released in 2009. This one in 2010. This Jackalope set came out in 2012.
    These and their littermates from 2015 are on the bunny lines, too.

We had some actual dragons earlier this year, and there are a number of sets with dragon-based designs: These dogs from 2014, dragon cats from the same year, these 2015 dogs, and you might even count the Jabberwock from the 2012 Alice in Wonderland set.

You can look at all the old store pets in the archive by browsing each year's "store pets" tab :)
    And it's completely possible that there will be more bunnies and dragons in the future, too, yes!

As for the second question: CS is no longer releasing warrior cats, as there was an issue regarding the copyright. The site was able to keep its old warriors designs unaltered, but there won't be any new ones released any more.
    If you're looking for lookalike cats, maybe you'll find something fitting by looking through the already existing cat designs in the archive? ^^

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gudetama » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:39 pm

To: All Mods who Create Pets

What gives you your inspiration? Also does anyone tell you what design to make? How long does it take to finish a litter? How do you design the pets? Do you have to be special to create store pets? Also for staff pets, how do you decide on the theme? and does every person draw for themselves or does someone draw the ideas for them?

sorry for all the questions! I am a curious one! Please answer them all!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i am gudetama! send me a trade!
I love trading!
Blue Sorbet Auction!! - Trading Thread
Dreamies!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬{ I'm }▬▬▬▬
TOO!TOO!TOO!
━━━L-A-Z-Y
im always looking for store pets!
gudetama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 am

bobbythetiger13 wrote:To: All Mods who Create Pets

What gives you your inspiration? Also does anyone tell you what design to make? How long does it take to finish a litter? How do you design the pets? Do you have to be special to create store pets? Also for staff pets, how do you decide on the theme? and does every person draw for themselves or does someone draw the ideas for them?

sorry for all the questions! I am a curious one! Please answer them all!

Honestly, anything can give me inspiration for a litter.
I usually decide what I make but sometimes if I see a good suggestion I'll make it.
I take 1 to 3 days on average for my litters. Sometimes on special litters I take longer, my quartz crystal litter from earlier this year took weeks.
Any artist can make store pets, I've never tried making a set myself though.
For staff pets it's up to the individual what theme they want to go with, everyone draws for themselves.

Arya22 wrote:To any staff (except Tess I guess):
How did you find out about CS?

I discovered CS through FooPets. I adopted off account for a while because I didn't think I'd stick around lol
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:31 am

jesse ridgeway wrote:
    @zel –
    favorite soda flavor
    (btw ily x)

soda water actually
    Assuming you didn't mean that, because you probably didn't: I can never quite say whether I prefer Fanta or Sprite because it changes a lot, usually because I'll have had too much of one and then be sick of drinking it for a while.
    Gotta be those zero sugar ones in either case, though. I don't like the regular ones, they are too sweet, or at the very least they're sweet in the wrong way? They leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth that I can't stand.

swen. wrote:
    to anyone-

since becoming part of the staff, have you made any close friends who are also staff? if so, who?

I already knew a bunch of people on the team before I or they got hired (like Irisidium, Ethulai and Raire), so I'm not sure if they count :P
    Out of all the people I've met since I'm on the team, I definitely talk to my fellow GHs the most. We get along great, which is perfect!
    Besides the people already mentioned, Simon is probably the one I talk to the most, and I'm having some lovely chats with Swift as well. They're all darlings.

ilovepelicans wrote:to anyone that's made a staff/GH pet before:
-Is it frustrating to see your outcome being assigned to someone else and have a lot of people cross it off as "figured out"?

I've always wondered how it must feel for the staff when their reading all of our silly speculations in the discussion threads!

Can confirm what the others have said, it's pretty funny to watch people make their guesses. Especially in cases where it matches our predictions :3 Though I've never actually had one of my kitties grow up without prior confirmation that it's mine, haha. I confirmed them both times before they were fully grown. But it was fun to see people assign my name to the other cats.
    I wouldn't mind if my grown cat were guessed to be someone else's; it's the commentary on the pet that I'm curious to read, even if people mistake someone else for the artist. I mean, in the end it'll have my name next to it in the archive and people will know, so it's not like there's any problem with guessing before~

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:06 am

To Tess(or anyone that knows I guess)

Why does this pet not have a rarity, even though it's on the archive as rare?
To those confused: in Tess' Butterfly wolves group, this pet has no rarity.
xxxxxiCome visit me on Lioden! ID 232339
iixxxxxcxix Leaving Indefinitely ❤
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:30 pm

~Qυαиtυм Sнαdє~ wrote:To Tess(or anyone that knows I guess)

Why does this pet not have a rarity, even though it's on the archive as rare?
To those confused: in Tess' Butterfly wolves group, this pet has no rarity.

I don't remember the exact circumstances, but I guess I created some of these to give to random members about 3 days before they were publicly available. When I put it up for everyone on the adopt pages I created a new variation for it, so the system thinks this is a different pet (even though the image is the same). The others were adopted off-account, so I own the only remaining "unknown rarity" version. I don't really remember why I did that, but this was the first bwolf I ever made so I guess I was impatient and wanted to leak the species before I'd actually finished it.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me