GH Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Kyar » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:48 am

Cloverstar~ wrote:We should tempt the general helpers with cake and cookies and cat treats

nO NO CAT TREATS
my fiance has a compulsion and none of you are allowed to bring cat treats anywhere near this household
we already have like
12 varieties
we have two cats
and one of them is already getting fat
Have a good day y'all.
I'm a little behind on HCing stuff but I'll get back to people as soon
as I possibly can. Thanks for your patience!


      Links:
      Kalon Sta.sh
      Flight Rising
      Send a Help Ticket

      Signature art by naumachy
      To-Do wrote:- Sketch for Theodosia
      - Fullbody for KaatLove
      - MYO for Zith
      - Growth for OrangeSocks
      - Growth for fuiuki
      - Scarf for Species Arsonist
      - NB (Soll)
      - NB (Grey_Hoodie)
      - Project 1
          Image
User avatar
Kyar
 
Posts: 21086
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby 8catpaws » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:58 am

Kyar wrote:
Cloverstar~ wrote:We should tempt the general helpers with cake and cookies and cat treats

nO NO CAT TREATS
my fiance has a compulsion and none of you are allowed to bring cat treats anywhere near this household
we already have like
12 varieties
we have two cats
and one of them is already getting fat

I know the pain. Only one eats them yet there are so many! She's tiny and used to be 6lb and now she's 9 with a tire on her stomach
Image

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flags for every country I've visited!
Image
User avatar
8catpaws
 
Posts: 3661
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Kyar » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:06 am

8catpaws wrote:
Kyar wrote:nO NO CAT TREATS
my fiance has a compulsion and none of you are allowed to bring cat treats anywhere near this household
we already have like
12 varieties
we have two cats
and one of them is already getting fat

I know the pain. Only one eats them yet there are so many! She's tiny and used to be 6lb and now she's 9 with a tire on her stomach

Our big boy is 17 pounds and while yes he is in himself a large cat he should not weigh 17 pounds.
Have a good day y'all.
I'm a little behind on HCing stuff but I'll get back to people as soon
as I possibly can. Thanks for your patience!


      Links:
      Kalon Sta.sh
      Flight Rising
      Send a Help Ticket

      Signature art by naumachy
      To-Do wrote:- Sketch for Theodosia
      - Fullbody for KaatLove
      - MYO for Zith
      - Growth for OrangeSocks
      - Growth for fuiuki
      - Scarf for Species Arsonist
      - NB (Soll)
      - NB (Grey_Hoodie)
      - Project 1
          Image
User avatar
Kyar
 
Posts: 21086
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Wolven Girl » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:13 am

Kyar wrote:
8catpaws wrote:
Kyar wrote:nO NO CAT TREATS
my fiance has a compulsion and none of you are allowed to bring cat treats anywhere near this household
we already have like
12 varieties
we have two cats
and one of them is already getting fat

I know the pain. Only one eats them yet there are so many! She's tiny and used to be 6lb and now she's 9 with a tire on her stomach

Our big boy is 17 pounds and while yes he is in himself a large cat he should not weigh 17 pounds.

*materializes out of thin air with cake* Kyar, does your kitty have blue, green, or purple eyes?
FLOOGLE

avatar was drawn by Wobbuffet

Image
User avatar
Wolven Girl
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:50 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Fae » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 am

Hmmmm, There really aren't a lot of hints....at least not ones that have been added to the hint chart.

So that makes it difficult to guess xD. I vote Ashki or LadyMasquerade for our PPS outcome, though this guess is purely based on last years GH's litter.
User avatar
Fae
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Kyar » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 am

Wolven Girl wrote:*materializes out of thin air with cake* Kyar, does your kitty have blue, green, or purple eyes?

Image
Have a good day y'all.
I'm a little behind on HCing stuff but I'll get back to people as soon
as I possibly can. Thanks for your patience!


      Links:
      Kalon Sta.sh
      Flight Rising
      Send a Help Ticket

      Signature art by naumachy
      To-Do wrote:- Sketch for Theodosia
      - Fullbody for KaatLove
      - MYO for Zith
      - Growth for OrangeSocks
      - Growth for fuiuki
      - Scarf for Species Arsonist
      - NB (Soll)
      - NB (Grey_Hoodie)
      - Project 1
          Image
User avatar
Kyar
 
Posts: 21086
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby 차력 거인 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:24 am

Kyar wrote:
Wolven Girl wrote:*materializes out of thin air with cake* Kyar, does your kitty have blue, green, or purple eyes?

[img]-snip-[/img]

The sleepy kitty's eyes are unknown. By the image Kyar made as a reply, what if that means that the sleepy kitty is Kyar's? (After all, one of Kyar's hint was "The theme of my cat is "sweet dreams"")
♥ proud to be ignorant ♥ death is equal ♥
Image
Image
♥ dedicate your hearts! ♥
User avatar
차력 거인
 
Posts: 6388
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:16 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby aqua~! » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:40 am

Kyar admit it you need cat treats

Your cats need to grow
and you need to tell us which cat is yours
Image
current interests:
- fire emblem three houses <3
- pokemon sword/shield!!
- splatoon 2!
- twitter

User avatar
aqua~!
 
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:07 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Kyar » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 am

HaileyM wrote:
Kyar wrote:
Wolven Girl wrote:*materializes out of thin air with cake* Kyar, does your kitty have blue, green, or purple eyes?

[img]-snip-[/img]

The sleepy kitty's eyes are unknown. By the image Kyar made as a reply, what if that means that the sleepy kitty is Kyar's? (After all, one of Kyar's hint was "The theme of my cat is "sweet dreams"")

or I'm just memeing y'all you never know
Have a good day y'all.
I'm a little behind on HCing stuff but I'll get back to people as soon
as I possibly can. Thanks for your patience!


      Links:
      Kalon Sta.sh
      Flight Rising
      Send a Help Ticket

      Signature art by naumachy
      To-Do wrote:- Sketch for Theodosia
      - Fullbody for KaatLove
      - MYO for Zith
      - Growth for OrangeSocks
      - Growth for fuiuki
      - Scarf for Species Arsonist
      - NB (Soll)
      - NB (Grey_Hoodie)
      - Project 1
          Image
User avatar
Kyar
 
Posts: 21086
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby hazii » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:46 am

Kyar said "don't talk to me or my cat or my cat ever again" (or something along those lines)
The sleepy kitty has a lion plushie
A lion is a cat
Kyar will not answer the eye colour questions
The theme is sweet dreams
Kyar will not answer any questions relating to eyes
Sleepy kitty has closed eyes

And in conclusion, I'm pretty sure sleepy kitty is Kyar's.
i'm luca and i keep slapping neon colors onto everything i draw. he/they
even if it says i’m online i really might not be. i leave cs open a lot
characters
User avatar
hazii
 
Posts: 15202
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:58 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dia_dartenheit and 1 guest