GH Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Flatterina » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:05 am

Mai-Ling wrote:^^
"#1 well if your skeleton was glow in the dark...then your smile sure would light up a dark room!"
I was thinking this hint might have to do with Aerona, but I didn't read anything about their skeleton glowing in the dark.

It leads to the second clue, which has to do with a skeleton. But I don't want to spoiler anything. It is clue #1 of at least five.
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ticked tabby » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:07 am

Flatterina wrote:
Mai-Ling wrote:^^
"#1 well if your skeleton was glow in the dark...then your smile sure would light up a dark room!"
I was thinking this hint might have to do with Aerona, but I didn't read anything about their skeleton glowing in the dark.

It leads to the second clue, which has to do with a skeleton. But I don't want to spoiler anything. It is clue #1 of at least five.

Oh XD
I'm not good at these treasure hunts, just guessing about stuff lol
ticked tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:20 am

sicknasty wrote:
        Irisidium wrote:
KittayPlayz wrote:I see Irisidium lurking. I suppose this shady kitten with a light-colored nose may be yours?

Sorry, I lurk every night that I'm awake |D

KittayPlayz wrote:AND it has a light-colored nose- a white one! We may be onto something... *squints at Irisidium*

You guys still missing these?
    Image x

the full stop links to their 'pets without a group', featuring a deer with glasses named 'july 2010'. going to their july 2010 group finds pets with the names: "Nope, not here... Try somewhere else? ★ or the chronicles?"
whatever the heck that means.

The star symbol is used in the names of his 2011 pet groups and pony hoards. Not sure what the "chronicles" bit means, but in the February 2011 group it says, "I'm the victim of this day and age, I've forgotten how to feel, I've forgotten how to change, So I surrender to the apple of my eye, I surrender to the wind, I will let the wind decide★" Apparently these lyrics come from the song "Choices" by The Hoosiers. Now I'm lost.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ticked tabby » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:31 am

Kalopsian wrote:The star symbol is used in the names of his 2011 pet groups and pony hoards. Not sure what the "chronicles" bit means, but in the February 2011 group it says, "I'm the victim of this day and age, I've forgotten how to feel, I've forgotten how to change, So I surrender to the apple of my eye, I surrender to the wind, I will let the wind decide★" Apparently these lyrics come from the song "Choices" by The Hoosiers. Now I'm lost.

Interesting... And about the chronicles part, quoting my previous post:
Mai-Ling wrote:Chronicles is a synonym of archives.
I went to July 2010 in the archives and found some pets that remind me of the dressed up deer- the sparkle butterfly wolves and a galaxy pony...
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... Shima.Luan (The ones below the paint bwolves)
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... n%20Kaycee (First pony)

So Irisidium's cat might have a space/sparkly theme?
ticked tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:11 am

Flatterina wrote:
Celozon wrote:Alright, I've made a little scavenger hunt for you all. If you follow the clues you'll reach a hint about my cat. And if you figure everything out, I'll give you two bonus hints! how generous yes I know.

Also, not all the clues are on CS, but they are immediately visible if you went to the right place. The first clue isn't far off, good luck! Some of the clues might be a bit obscure, if you all are having trouble I can come by and help out

"X marks the spot"... is it this group?

I've found five clues so far. Anyone seen a #6?

Thats the right group, I just didn't put a #6 in it, the group itself is the hint c:
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby :-( » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:12 am

skeleton.. "x"... maybe a pirate?
:-(

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:13 am

Celozon wrote:
Flatterina wrote:
Celozon wrote:Alright, I've made a little scavenger hunt for you all. If you follow the clues you'll reach a hint about my cat. And if you figure everything out, I'll give you two bonus hints! how generous yes I know.

Also, not all the clues are on CS, but they are immediately visible if you went to the right place. The first clue isn't far off, good luck! Some of the clues might be a bit obscure, if you all are having trouble I can come by and help out

"X marks the spot"... is it this group?

I've found five clues so far. Anyone seen a #6?

Thats the right group, I just didn't put a #6 in it, the group itself is the hint c:

Wohoo, we did it! Is the hint that your outcome will be particularly fuzzy?
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:33 am

Flatterina wrote:
Celozon wrote:

Wohoo, we did it! Is the hint that your outcome will be particularly fuzzy?

My adult has fur lineart edits! I actually wanted to do a fluffy cat last year but it didn't really work with the rest of the cat c':

I also do want to say sorry all my hint are about the adult which will be immediately recognizable anyway, but maybe now we can be excited about it?? I don't have an actual excuse but I do want to keep the theme a surprise, I hope you all will enjoy it!

But lets not forget the extra actually helpful hints! First, the teen stage for my cat has either already grown or will grow by tonight.I may not have expected you all to figure it out so quickly aha Second, similar to last year, the theme of my cat is not yet obvious, but it does already have a distinct difference, maybe it can be spotted?
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ticked tabby » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:46 am

This kitten appears very pixel-y to me.

I believe Celozon mentioned their cat would exhibit something that you can't achieve with normal, non-pixel art? (Or something along those lines.)
ticked tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:01 am

Mai-Ling wrote:Image

This kitten appears very pixel-y to me.

I believe Celozon mentioned their cat would exhibit something that you can't achieve with normal, non-pixel art? (Or something along those lines.)

Celozon wrote:I also like to think I can use this opportunity to show off some of the really cool things you can do with pixel art that just doesn't work the same with with non-pixel. I guess its part of my way of sharing how much I love pixel art or its just an excuse to draw more pixels lol

Its not necessarily that you can't, just that it wouldn't be the same.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me