Recent Rarity Change List [January Update in progress!!]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Recent Rarity Change List/Discussion

Postby jubilee. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:15 am

Okay.

So, before the rarity changes, one of the speckled rats was OMG So Rare.

But now all three of them are OMG So Rare.

But there's still the same amout of OMGSR species on the site.

So which two pets were brought down to very rare?

Thank you~
jubilee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lya » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am

jubilee. wrote:
    Okay.

Thank you~

Whoa, didn't even notice that.
Seems like Nick typed the wrong number - there are 21 now.
    [1 UR Cucumber | 2 UR Lion | 3 UR Tiger | 4 UR Rat | 5 UR Grapes | 6 UR Malk | 7/8/9 Zebra's | 10 Nick Uni | 11 UR Cat | 12 UR Banana | 13 UR Mint | 14 UR BW | 15/16/17 Speckled Rats | 18 Dogtag | 19 Moonswirl | 20 July PPS | 21 Sunjewel ]
What still means that at least one dropped, 'though I don't recall any other pets being OMG So Rare? o0

Also, I will now start to re-tag my pets and add any changes that aren't listed already to my previous post if I find any. ;P
Lol, scratch that last part - it won't fit. xD
Lya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadows of stars » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:18 am

The Heart Never Lies wrote: ]Don't think this had been posted, and not listed in the rarity change archive..
But I don't remember these guys ever being rare?

Image Image
Image Image

nickjr wrote:They're listed in the rarity changes archives as "seasons ponies" ^__^ they went rare August 2011.

Oh wow okay, thank guys. ^^
I had been looking for them in the archive by their individual names, oops!
[/quote][/quote]

Yep, they've been rare for a bit. ^^ I would know; I just have to get the winter one to complete the season set.
Last edited by shadows of stars on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~My birthday was August 3rd~

Looking for all equines I don't have; they're all on my wishlist. I will not overpay for them, however. Will take all unwanted pets; I will put them in my trade group so that I can use them to trade for horses! Will draw horses for pets! PM me to work out the details and payment. ;3
Mood wrote:
Sorrowful.
I loved a Malk PPS horse and she stole my heart,
But she was given to another and now we're far apart.
Darkness clouds my heart, and there falls the rain.
I don't know if I can ever
Wish again.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Important! Check this out! viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1258931
**Official Initiative Project Bumper**
shadows of stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lya » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:54 am

*Second part of addition xD
I have to admit, I didn't look if they were already posted most of the time. But now we should be through each pet that changed... I think. xD

New Very Commons

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

New Commons

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _DRAGON_CLAWS_ » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 am

WAIT, theres only 1 UR cucumber on all of CS!? The UR cucumber is like my biggest dreamie in the entire CS, and there is now only one of them!? If this is right, does anyone know who has that?

my deviantart ✖ signature made by Satiine
_DRAGON_CLAWS_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:51 am

o_o No, there are several UR Cucumbers. It's just how many there are compared to how many users there are that makes it OMG So Rare. I don't know where you got the idea there's only one though.
-Toki
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _DRAGON_CLAWS_ » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:59 am

MyLovelyCry wrote:
jubilee. wrote:
    Okay.

Thank you~

[1 UR Cucumber | 2 UR Lion | 3 UR Tiger | 4 UR Rat | 5 UR Grapes | 6 UR Malk | 7/8/9 Zebra's | 10 Nick Uni | 11 UR Cat | 12 UR Banana | 13 UR Mint | 14 UR BW | 15/16/17 Speckled Rats | 18 Dogtag | 19 Moonswirl | 20 July PPS | 21 Sunjewel ]
What still means that at least one dropped, 'though I don't recall any other pets being OMG So Rare? o0

Also, I will now start to re-tag my pets and add any changes that aren't listed already to my previous post if I find any. ;P

Oh, Ok, thaanks. This is where I got the idea. I didnt understand what they ment when it said '[1 UR Cucumber |'. I thought there was more but when I saw that I got confused.

my deviantart ✖ signature made by Satiine
_DRAGON_CLAWS_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lya » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:05 am

_DRAGON_CLAWS_ wrote:
MyLovelyCry wrote:
jubilee. wrote:
    Okay.

Thank you~

Oh, Ok, thaanks. This is where I got the idea. I didnt understand what they ment when it said '[1 UR Cucumber |'. I thought there was more but when I saw that I got confused.

Omg, no xD
I only counted the pets that are Omg So Rare ;)
It has nothing to do with how many of these pets there are.
Lya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:30 pm

_DRAGON_CLAWS_ wrote:
MyLovelyCry wrote:
jubilee. wrote:
    Okay.

Thank you~

Try reading it a bit different:
The first is the UR cucumber, second is the UR lion, the third is the UR Tiger... ;3
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:18 pm

the UR b-wolf bunny was omgsr for a little while, maybe that's it? though I thought it dropped to vr before this change... hmm
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me