*Braincrash* Malk, please look here!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: *Braincrash* Malk, please look here!

Postby Auzzeren » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Kaya wrote:
Javin wrote:
Yes! And it was so strange with the advent pets because Tess said quite clearly right from the start that anything with more than 8 outcomes (I think) was likely to be released more than once.
I guess there's a certain satisfaction in collecting an entire set as soon as they're out.
Is anyone able to confirm that the white dragons will be released again? I assumed that they would be, along with other colours in the future, but the original reds, greens and greys would not be re-released.

It's on the Malk Guide to Dragons, said by Malk herself, that all the new colors have a random chance of being the released egg in a given month. However, grey, copper, and green will not be re-released.

So yes.. the key word in Moonflight's comment is "Currently". ;)

They are -currently- more rare than greys. Greys will never be re-released. Whites will. Therefore, they will eventually (over the long-term) lose that rarity advantage while Greys will go the opposite direction and become even more rare as more people join the site. However, for now, get good things while the getting is good, imo. ;)

I'll be all too happy to get July dogs for one of mine if I get one. Far be it from me to argue with that. :P

I traded my grey dragon, for a ceberus :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops:
Auzzeren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:11 pm

People been telling me that my white malk dragon is less rare then a grey malk dragon.
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder ✉ !!

myo's : open!
kalon site

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Auzzeren » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:41 pm

carrie911 wrote:People been telling me that my white malk dragon is less rare then a grey malk dragon.

it kind of is........ The white dragon will still be available in future months, but the grey one won't
Auzzeren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iPawki » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Well, I'm going to get a gray malk dragon for five banners in one of my banner shops, but I've never gotten a white. However, I think the white is worth less too, because the gray won't be released again, while I think the white will.
iPawki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PitchBlack » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:58 pm

well with all this talk about the white dragons, I should be set
I actually have two but Im keeping one to auction off after the holidays
Holy cow if I could get a rainbow mane for one 0_0
It seems kind of insane but I will just have to see
[[ She/Her * Adult * Married * Introvert ]]

<———- Meet Kimora, I was given her because I was an oekaki mod from 2011 to 2016.

August 13, 2022 - As I have observed over the last year, generosity is very easy to come by in this society. There are always bad apples lurking in shadows, alas I havent had to deal with these menaces yet.
PitchBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragoria12 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:08 pm

I think I'd probably trade just about everything in my trades group If I could find someone willing to trade their grey for it. As for the white... I have a secret and unrealistic hope that someone will pay me with one (in my art thread). If not, I'm willing to wait.
..............................♥Sunrise (by equimagine)♥..............................................
Note to mods: I share a comp with my stepsis puppyluv1991
My Dragon art thread: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=74439
ImageImageImageImage
Dragoria12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaya » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:48 pm

carrie911 wrote:People been telling me that my white malk dragon is less rare then a grey malk dragon.

Right now, that's not true.

In the future, it will be. So if you do decide you want to trade it, I would suggest doing it in the next few months while the iron is hot. ;)

Not to say it will become worthless, because it won't, but the crazed trading will die down as new exciting things come out to take its place... and it will be released again, while greys will not.
Kaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wavesong » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Nkeith2 wrote:well with all this talk about the white dragons, I should be set
I actually have two but Im keeping one to auction off after the holidays
Holy cow if I could get a rainbow mane for one 0_0
It seems kind of insane but I will just have to see

If you want that to happen, lash out to the Trade topics NOW
One time offer only XD

After, people wil finally drop down from their frenzy clouds o3o
Wavesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphirescript » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Lol *yawn* people freak out alot ;P. I gave my grey dragon away for free to one of my friends. Man It took long to get her to take it ;P. I don't care much for the grey and white dragons but I frigen love my green one! I actully love the wolves alot two. So I don't care much if I missed one. I collect dogs I love. I actully don't want a jewlery sun I'd rather have the rare butterfly that I Don't have >.<.
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am

Im going to wait until the fuss dies down to try and get a white dragon or ill see if I can get one with future malk releases.
EDIT:
Im having terrible luck with dragons I cant seem to get one even with the malk'eh pets :( *sniffle* they must not like me I shall go cuddle my other rare pets e.g my plurple ur pony or my wed toxic lol
Sorry for my terrible speech I just like to talk oddly hehe. I hope I didnt offend anyone
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me