Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:15 am

There is a person that has sent over like 15 request in asking me to give my pets to them for free, they even sent a trade for my green sparkles and they would give nothing for them!
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder ✉ !!

myo's : open!
kalon site

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rai-wolf » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:58 am

I actually hate when people send me random trades for common monthlies or ridiculous other such things wanting one of my holiday pets or rare pets. Sometimes I send them ridiculous trades back just because I'm irritated.

I also hate it when people say "Anything is for trade"
and when you send them a trade they respond with "Except that"

If it isn't for trade, don't put it in your trade groups, put it in a group that ISN'T open for trading

If you don't want me to respond with a ridiculous offer, don't send me a stupid one.

That's all I ask :/ it's not that hard.

(I love when they think I'm upset when they cancel the trade, and say something like "Yeah whatever :P no thanks"
That was the whole point of the ridiculous trade I sent you. I am laughing at you.

Pointing and laughing
I finally have my Drean Dog, Dreamcatcher, the Pink Balloon CS Wolf. Many thanks, Colleenbrd
Juice wishes you a Merry Christmas (Art and Animation by me)
My brother and I live in the same house, we do trade occasionally but they are always fair trades, we just have different tastes.
Rai-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Gorgon » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Drucilla wrote:
strayscream wrote:Frag, she's right. o____o; I just tried it with that same Sunback of Drucilla's- didn't actually send the trade, of course, just entered in the number- and it works, just as if the pet wasn't in a locked group.

So that's how that one idiot added my two Pound Pets from my locked group to a trade...

Is there any way to fix that? To make the pet itself locked, so that people can't send trades on it no matter what? I realize there isn't now, but how hard do you think it would be for the mod's to rig one?

How frustrating. To me, a pet in a locked group should be.. well, locked! lol. Maybe Nick will be able to fix the problem when he gets back from Japan ;)

For now though, I guess we'll all just have to be super careful with our trades...

Oh god…that can't be good.
I will be on my pets like a ninja! :shock:

Sometimes I get trades for items that aren't up for trade. This wouldn't be that bad had I not specified in my trade rules a long list of the only items that ARE up for trade.
Today though, I got a great trade. ;)
Space Gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IndigoBook » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Recently I was trading various rare pets, stating in the thread that I specifically was not accepting roadkill horses, growing or not. Someone then proceeded to send me this:

[strangles pillow]
Hmm.
IndigoBook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlissfulFarrago » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:04 pm

I haven't been getting as many bad trades ever since I changed my trade rules. Now they basically say that if you send a stupid trade with a stupid message I'm going to bite your head off. x] Ah, if only people new that if they were polite(and LITERATE) I'm actually nice and generous.
--In another town
Don't let me forget

--In another town
Mouth full of regrets

--In another town
Please, place final bets

--In another town

[But I know
I know
I know]

[[--"Another Town"
by regina spektor]]

--I used to be RedBlueGreen
Characters, The Zoo ,dA
I'm not very active anymore, but I still get on sometimes. <3

BlissfulFarrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tru » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:47 pm

I really, really hate the fact that people can add pets from lock groups. I got this trade, 3 of those dogs, the green warrior paint, the blue grinning, and the orange sortic are ALL in locked groups, not to mention this trade is so idiotically unfair.

Thank fully at the same time, the blue shima, was in another trade that was just accepted...so i didn't have to read his message if there was one and I got to avoid absolutely blowing at him when canceling....

http://i34.tinypic.com/2s64tmu.jpg

Edit:They sent it again!! At least they added a Joker that time but still!!! a lot of those pets weren't even for trade....
Last edited by Tru on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nova » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Tru wrote:I really, really hate the fact that people can add pets from lock groups. I got this trade, 3 of those dogs, the green warrior paint, the blue grinning, and the orange sortic are ALL in locked groups, not to mention this trade is so idiotically unfair.

Thank fully at the same time, the blue shima, was in another trade that was just accepted...so i didn't have to read his message if there was one and I got to avoid absolutely blowing at him when canceling....

\http://i34.tinypic.com/2s64tmu.jpg

Good grief. >.>

If anyone adds pets from my locked groups...ooh...they'd get it...
~Nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawulf » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 pm

I got a trade today that was canceled by them by the time I saw it (and they are lucky they canceled it)....

Their side - Green Sparkle Dog (UC)
My side - January Gold Robot (UC), Curly-tail January Swirly (UC), Valentine Malk Horse (UC), Valentine PPS (UC) and March blue Merle PPS (UC)

Yah, I'ma trade 5 uncommons for 1. Do I really seem that stupid? Eesh, thank heavens THEY canceled before I could.
Image Image
Dawulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DawnDeviant » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:46 am

i started a trade a couple of days ago and i asked for one uncommon and i think 3 common and i was willing to give 2 uncommon and i think one or to commons. well the person changed the trade to where they wanted 5 uncommons for one. i was like o.0 errr no. so i changed the trade and added another common to it. and they turn around and add all the uncommons of mine again no comment or anything given. so i send a note with another trade change saying: im sorry this doesn't really seem fair to me if you get 5 for one. if you want any other pets of mine feel free to change the trade and we'll see what we can do. and the next thing i know they canceled the trade -__-. i was being polite the whole time even though they were trying to rip me off. rant-rant-rant. thanks for the chance to get ride of this it helped
DawnDeviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeonian » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:26 am

I'm going to put some sort of witty comment on this one when I decide to Cancel it:
Clicky to see the screenie.

Just... get the **** out of my face before I have my most evil pets gnaw on your legs, heck... I'll gnaw on your legs, my evil pets can have the scraps. >_>

It's bad enough when someone describes why I should give them a pet for free, let alone fail to let me know anything of the sort about it.
Hello!

LOOKING FOR:
(in order of priority)
2023 UR Flower Dragon,
2013 UR Phoenix,
Dec 18th pets,
Wish List pets,
2022 UR Pastel Dog,
C$,
Wish List items.

HAVE:
C$,